*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

:haha: rockaoke sounds ace!!!

JD - we're the same, LO wakes up too frequently to be moved into her own room.... although like you say Charlie, maybe that will solve the multi-waking?

Meh! to hayfever, it must be horrible!

Lorna, how are you?

They said it'd be lovely weather today but it's all over-cast and grey :growlmad:

Elizabeth, Im doing good thanks, How are you? :flower:

Its been pretty warm here today its gone pretty cloudy now though

It's lovely here - I parked about a mile away from the shops in town and walked in with the pushchair, had a bit of a wander and came home again, sunshine and exercise, gotta be good.

Jake's doing well with the baby rice and rusk, we're giving him a little bit twice a day now, going to try mushed apple and carrot next week I think. He grabs for the spoon, you can't get it to his mouth quick enough, it's so cute.

Faye - if you have a home bargains near you I got some hayfever tablets from there today for 59p for a week's supply - bargain.

I think I'll see how his sleeping goes the next week or so then think about moving him to his own room.

we have a home bargains so will have a look. I have to hold calebs hands down when i feed him. I tried with some juice in his tommee tippee cup he held it and had bits but i think he just wanted to wave it about and nearly hit his head with it x

Dewi would wake every 2/3 hours then he sorted himself right out in his own room, shame this cold has ruined it.

I found it easier even with the multi waking not being in my room, I would too often just take him into bed with me or fall asleep with him on my shoulder burping him. In his own room I have to sit on a stool and I dont fall asleep and the wake up and have to move him again - he got more used to falling asleep in his bed too.

Hiya everyone :hugs:

Can't believe we are talking about sippy cups and all sorts of grown up baby stuff already!! I'm desperate to get Skyla fully onto formula before she gets teeth and so I can go back on my medication. I thought I'd had a break through when for 3 nights she had only a bottle before bed and didn't fuss to be latched on but the last two nights she's fussed so much I gave in:cry: I actually think she might be thirsty so I might try giving her some water or juice from a sippy cup when she fusses. I really want to do BLW but I have tried her on a bit of baby rice already.

She is still in our room but at the weekend I'm going to decorate her room (never got round to it in pregnancy...I'm sooo lazy and couldn't decide how I wanted it) then she will be in there. I also need to change her mini cot to the full size cot mode.

Glad you're all enjoying the nice weather. Nic-sorry Noah is poorly bless him. Charlie-your friends 30th sounds fab, hope you really enjoy it.

Oh my OH got the job so we face the lovely prospect of moving hundreds of miles sometime in the coming months :wacko:

:hugs: x x x x x x x x

Oh my OH got the job so we face the lovely prospect of moving hundreds of miles sometime in the coming months :wacko:

:hugs: x x x x x x x x

wow...thats good news though surely...a lot of upheaval but it is a better job isn't it?

I had a scare today one of my colleagues is pregnant around 22/23 weeks by now and at the moment we're moving into our new building so lots of fuss at work today despite her not having to move anything heavy for obvious reasons she still has lots to do just organizing things and going up and downs stairs to the new building.

So anyway lots to do and a hot day clearly = not good for her. I'm faffing about in my new room and one of the builders taps me on the shoulder and asks we were going to go so some work in that room over there (points to her room) but the lady seems to be having a sleep on the floor, could you go check on her?

Cue me thinking f**k f**k f**k has she collapsed...go in, she is on the floor but she laid down of her own accord because she felt faint - all was fine but blimey did she scare me!

inxsmhpy, How are you doing? Thats great news that oh got the job :flower: I know I still cant get over how fast time is going :wacko:

Charlie, Gosh that would have the scarerd me too! Im glad she was ok ... How are you?

not too bad, tired but Dewi had a bad hour last night, went in to give him his little night feed (down to 3oz now) but after wards he kept coughing and doing those horrible gagging coughs and then crying so I had to get him out of bed to sooth him, It was such a horrible cry so unlike his others just high pitched and scared almost.

Hoping this cough will go soon!

Charlie - your collegue laying down sounds scary. My friend fainted several times when she was pregnant (including once at work with a group of people who didn't know she was pregnant) - luckily she was fine each time, and didn't do it when she was with me, I was concerned enough when I thought she might be going into labour when we were in town about a week before her due date because she kept stopping walking and holding her bump!
Sorry Dewi still isn't well, did you say you've got medicine for him or are you just letting him ride it out?

Sue - congrats to OH on the job, I'm sure moving won't be as bad as you think. We're only trying to give Jake one bottle a day and he's been the same, fussing and refusing to have it sometimes, although he did take it yesterday (yeah!) Haven't dared tried it at night yet, think that'll be the hardest one won't it?

Looks like it's going to be another lovely day here, will have to remember to put suncream on Jake today, I was careful to make sure he was in the shade when I was out with him yesterday but he does look like he caught the sun a little bit (bad mummy!)

Hey everyone!!

How are all the LO's and mummies?:)

Charlie and Nic - hope Noah and Dewi are both better soon!:hugs:

We're in 6-9 clothes :cry: Though some of them are so lovely I can't wait to dress him each morning :rofl:

Starting to plan things for holidays eeekkk!! Which does remind me to put sun cream on matthew when going out as its been a lot sunnier last few days!

Planning mass cleaning today lol gonna hunt out all holiday clothes etc and see what fits, what doesn't etc!

Tomorrow going up to my grans and we're going shopping up there so will be holiday clothes shopping in matalan and H+M seen some nice stuff in both! Need milk and nappies as well and this is bills week! Expensive weekend it will be :dohh:

Matthew has a build the bear and Sophie the giraffe who he loves!!!:) And we've just moved onto brekkie and dinner every day. It's going well though he isn't a big fan of fruits think its acidic fruits with his reflux like apple and pear. Though he loves banana!!But nappies are bleh with banana lol

Hope everyone is well!!

Hey everyone!!

How are all the LO's and mummies?:)

Charlie and Nic - hope Noah and Dewi are both better soon!:hugs:

We're in 6-9 clothes :cry: Though some of them are so lovely I can't wait to dress him each morning :rofl:

Starting to plan things for holidays eeekkk!! Which does remind me to put sun cream on matthew when going out as its been a lot sunnier last few days!

Planning mass cleaning today lol gonna hunt out all holiday clothes etc and see what fits, what doesn't etc!

Tomorrow going up to my grans and we're going shopping up there so will be holiday clothes shopping in matalan and H+M seen some nice stuff in both! Need milk and nappies as well and this is bills week! Expensive weekend it will be :dohh:

Matthew has a build the bear and Sophie the giraffe who he loves!!!:) And we've just moved onto brekkie and dinner every day. It's going well though he isn't a big fan of fruits think its acidic fruits with his reflux like apple and pear. Though he loves banana!!But nappies are bleh with banana lol

Hope everyone is well!!

hi sweet glad 2 here uns are doing well. just wondering hom much milk is matthew taking now that he is on 2 spoon feeds? cole has his brekkie but seems 2 be taking alot less milk

x

Sweetlullaby, Im glad Matthew is doing well :flower: I still cant get over how fast the LOs are growing :wacko: How are you doing?

Ann marie, How are you?

hi everyone , hope you are well.:flower:
Ive been into town today and got some bargains today from mothercare yey:happydance:the two item should of come to £22 but was only £15 :thumbup:
The inflatable is fom 6 months but its nice to put infront of caleb when he's on his tummy.
He likes the buggy bar to so im pleased. i missed out on the elc sale.x

Attachments

• 31sByq-UA7L__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    31sByq-UA7L__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 51TfMaTtbCL__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    51TfMaTtbCL__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
Awww cute toys!! I might have a nosey tomorrow want that rolling ball thing it was my Little brother's fav toy as a baby!

Matthew's still taking the same amount of feed's! He dropped a bottle before I started him on solids but for his weight the dropped bottle is normal! lol He loves his dindins and some breakfasts but it's getting the right time for breakfast where he's hungry but not starving lol Dinner is easier 4.45-5pm every day he has a bottle and usually cat naps for a short while then its up bum changed bit of playtime and down for dinner

We're doing grand here Lorna! Thanks :) It's scary isn't it! I don't even wanna know what weight he is! Gonna take him on Tuesday lol

Ann marie, I meant to say Emilie hasnt dropped any feeds either

Faye, bargains! How are you?

Sweetlullaby, Im glad your good :flower: Im glad Matthew is doing well with the food :D

Its lovely here again

eerrgghh I have a hangover, I havent had a hangover in over a year lol.

It was super fab to go out last night, went to a friends to get ready then headed out and didnt get in until 2am! Really enjoyed myself it was soooo nice, I've missed going out!

We only went into 3-6 clothes over the past 2 weeks or so I guess...Dewi isnt all that big bless him.

Charlie, Im glad you had a good night :flower:

How is everyone?

hi lorna im fine thanks, will be glad to get rid of stuffy nose. ive got some hayfever tablets so fingers crossed they helped to.
Caleb really love being on his stomach and is starting to reach for things infront of him. he some how seems to chuffle forward. i cant believe in the last few weeks how he's developed. I hink soon we will need to get rid of coffee table because otherwise there will be accidents xx
How are you lorna, hows emilie doing xx

Dewi still loves his tummy time thankfully and he can lift his chest right off the floor, its so funny watching him as his arms and legs go as if he's crawling but they're in the air and he's perched on his belly! He can move backwards a little bit now by pushing with his arms, oh and he kinda spins around sometimes (well slowly turns to face another direction).

He has started to shake his toys now which is quite cute until he gets me with them little so and so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->