*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, Emilies good thanks :flower: sounds like caleb is doing well, wont be long until there crawling than were all in trouble :haha:

Charlie, :haha: sounds like Dewi is doing well too, How are you feeling?

hungover mostly lol.

I didnt drink too much but did have a few that combined with not getting in until 2 and then awake at 5:30am for Dewi maybe got another hour or so but yeah early start so really really tired.

:wave:

Hiya, how is everyone? Definately cant go back and read all the missed pages!! haha!

We're good, Ava is just adorable, giggles, laughs all the time, such a character. Sleeps through and has started babyrice/ cereal in the morning, and a fruit pot or yogurt in the afternoon.

whats news? x

Emilies doing good thanks :flower: Sounds like Ava is doing great, How has Ava took to weaning? How are you settling in to your new place?

hi claire x ava is cute especially in her fluffy bum x how is the flat or house i cant remember what you said x

Its technically a Flat but its like a house really, its a block of 4 ex council house and i have one person above me and 2 to the side, but my own drive, front and back door and garden!

Its great, really good. Its a struggle financially but its worth it, got my own living room and Ava sleeps in her own room in her cot all night, ive got my room. its just really good! Not finished yet but geting there, still gotta paint the woodwork in the hall and bathroom and finish the kitchen. :)

Hi Lorna im doing well thanks its been a great weekend here hope the weather keeps up, love the pics of emilie shes so adorable her hair is class! cole is a wee baldy

cole's weight was going down on the growth chart so i started giving him more bottles and less breast feeds, he drinks around 3 5oz formula feeds 1 5-6oz expreso banana porridge for brekkie and breast feeds when ever he wants during the day, i think his weight has started to go up again i can see a big diff in him i must take him 2 get it checked hes really long and now wearing 6-9months babygrows! they get big so fast. we are going 2 salou on 6th june hoping he copes ok in the heat

hope every one had a lovely weekend good night x:flower:

Morning all - I'm up far too early to say someone woke me up every couple of hours in the night. Not sure if it's the heat or what but something has unsettled him, poor boy.

It was too hot for him yesterday, we had to spend most of the day inside as he wouldn't settle, even in the shade.

Charlie - glad you had a good night out. Shaking stuff is cute isn't it? Jake's been doing it with him frog rattle for a while, he does it so hard he whacks himself in the head with it, doesn't seem to bother him though, and then chucks it across the room - little monkey!
We're just thinking about going into 3-6 month clothes, some of his 0-3 are just getting a little bit small now.

Claire - glad you're settling into your new flat ok. Ava looks like such a happy little girl in all your pics, although I guess you wouldn't post pics of her crying would you?

We're still doing good with the baby rice, he also tried purree apple last night, he loved it, I couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough! He cried when it was gone!

Oh... he managed to sit up by himself on Friday evening. Not for long, but I kept sitting him up and he kept staying there for a few seconds before falling over. Unfortunately, the only pics we got of him doing it he looks like he's really mad (I don't think he was, he was just talking).

Think it's going to be a bit cooler here today, hopefully that means he'll sleep better tonight. How's everyone else and babies?

Ann Marie, Im glad your good :flower: I agree they do grow so quickly :wacko: I hope Coles weight is ok when checked :hugs: salou sounds lovely Im sure Cole will be ok :flower:

Jaydee, Sorry Jake was unsettled last night :hugs: Im glad the babyrice is still going well & he loved Apple, Apple is one of Emilies favs too :flower: :happydance: wtg on sitting on his own thats great :D

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were doing good, As Ann marie said I cant beleive how fast the Los are growing!

Morning all - I'm up far too early to say someone woke me up every couple of hours in the night. Not sure if it's the heat or what but something has unsettled him, poor boy.

I know the feeling I was up far too much in the night!!

hi everyone. X i've decided to try and give caleb a bottle at 10pm then see how he goes. He had one last night and went til 5 so will try that. We have gone upto size 3 teats now and they are so much better x hope everyones having a great day x

Hollie has cut her first tooth :D
Bottom left!

Hope everyone is okay? Sorry dont come in here much am so focused on my weightloss taking over my life.

How everyones LO sleeping in this heat wave? Hollie been unsettled in her sleep for about 2 weeks now, first thought was teething (could well of been now ha) then shes got a viral infection then had her 3rd alot of injections then heat came. She loves to be all snuggled up for bed time, so werent happy nothing was wrapped around her. Last night were alot better woke up at 4:30 for a bottle. Hopefully next few weeks go back to sleeping till 5:30 till 6:30am

Mta, Great to see you :flower: How is the weightloss going? you look fab in your pics on FB :D

:happydance: for first tooth :D Sorry Hollie has a viral infection though :hugs::hugs:

Emilie still seems to be sleeping ok

Faye, Im glad the 10pm bottle worked for you :flower: How are you doing?

yeah its going great thanks! Stll got 3st to go till my main goal, hopefully i get there my by 21st in november :D

How is emilie? She got any teeth? hows the weaning going?
As days go by i do think more & more that hollie isnt all for her milk child. Only finishes bottle before bed rest leaves 1-2oz.

You will do it :flower:

Emilie is great I cant beleive how much she changes everyday :haha: no teeth here yet, weaning is going great Im now giving her little soliders of toast which she loves, Hows weaning going your end?

Hows Amber & Hollie?

I've just got Jake a paddling pool from asda - should keep him cool next time it decides to be 25 degrees :)

Yey Hollie on her tooth, although I'd rather Jake didn't get any yet given I'm BF, sounds like it could be painful!

Glad Emilie is doing well with food, Jake seems far too small to have proper food like toast but I guess it won't be long....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->