*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

https://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/P...Cuts_Including_Scrapping_The_Child_Trust_Fund

Not impressed! Scrapping child trust fund!

Aww brilliant. Can emilie roll on the floor? Hollie just decided to do this all time, amber did it earlier than this. No interest in sitting like.
Yeah weaning is fine, just want her be able sit in highchair be soo much easier.

Jaydee - she chewing on my finger earlier OUCH haha. How is jake?

Oh its been lovely last few days hasnt it. Last day sun today though according to the forecast but be nice for little cooling down session.

Im glad the weaning is going well your end :flower: Yeah Emilie loves rolling :haha:

The last few days have been lovely :D

MTA - Jake's doing well thanks, other than not loving the heat. Think I must have been lucky with the high chair choice as he sits nicely in it. The straps are too big cos he's tiny but it reclines back so he seems pretty safe and looks comfy.

Hey everyone!!! Posted in gs :) Keep your fingers crossed for us!!! :)

Claire - glad you've got moved in ok! Your flat/house sounds lovely!

We spent yesterday in the garden Matthew was in his paddling pool (the elc one) though he wiggled out of my grip and shoved his face straight in the water and wouldn't stop laughing :wacko: Crazy Baby!Gonna get him weighed tomorrow and photo taken for hols in 6 weeks eeekkkkkk!

Strange...Matthew doesn't like apple at all! Though think its to do with acids in it and his reflux! Pear is another no likely!But will try again at a later stage! Though he loves loves Mango! was worrying he just doesnt like fruit but he's ok with the few other's i've tried! Breakfast is our messiest lol Dinner he scoffs it and a little bit of pudding as well.

Need to sit and fill in his passport form :dohh: in his photo he looks hileriously massive!

We don't have a highchair yet lol just using his bumbo and tray lol

Hope everyone is well!xx

Morning

Sweetlullaby, Good luck :flower: Im glad Matthew enjoyed the pool :D

:wave:

How is everyone?

jaydee reclining highchair sounds better, just looks like i'l be waiting a bit longer.

sweetlullably whats gs? glad matthew sounds well.

im fine got loads of tidying up its unreal, dont want go away my parents on friday & return to a tip.

how is everyone else?

Hi leanne glad your ok. I think calebs teething has settled down for now, we only have him dribbleing lots but no rosey cheeks but does keep grabbing ear. Hollie is so cute x
We've got a reclinig high chair but the straps are too big to. Ive got a bumbo seat coming soon so will use that until I can use high chair better.
Aww we went to baby club today and caleb accidentaly scrathed my freinds baby's nose. i felt so bad. oh cut his nails but might get one of those nail files just so there not as sharp.
Hope everyone is well xx

Our highchair also reclines

Mta, Im glad your good, sorry you have loads of tiding to do though :hugs:

Faye, Sorry your feeling bad about Caleb straching your friends babies nose :hugs: How are you doing?

Im fine thanks. the baby cried and i felt bad. i know caleb didnt mean it, everthing in his reach he wants.
How are you, got any plans for the rest of the week xx

Were off into town tomorrow than Im not sure about the rest of the week how about you?

i'm going to a friends tomorrow then on thursday we're going to meet some other mom's at a park for a few hours. Caleb can finally bounce himself in the jumperoo and he love's it. I really don't know what to get him for his birthday or xmas x

Sounds like you have a fun few days planned :flower: Im glad Caleb is enjoying the jumperoo :D

I havent given much thought to birthday/xmas yet :blush:

MTA - gs is girly sanctuary lol

All's fine here though my eyes mouth and nose are all bunged up :grr: blooming allergies. I was emptying the loft sooooo many clothes up there! I put a load of 11 pairs of jeans on I tossed up in a suitcase when I was pregnant! I didn't realise I had so many pairs! And hundreds and hundreds of books! Made me feel quite sad I never find time to read them lol.

Was at dentist today **shudders** got a scale and polish blooming horrible **shivers** I hate electric things anywhere near my teeth like metal and stuff bleh!! Least I don't have to go back for 6 months lol

Birthday/xmas......Im always thinking about it :rofl: Even have some stuff I got after xmas just past in the sales lol And my mum has bought him his first trike for his bday already coz it was reduced to £16 in asda living!:rofl: And as we are dec birthdays toys etc are gonna be full price and higher at that time of year!

Lorna - Emilie looks soooo cute with her hair in wee pigtails!!!She's sooooo smiley!!

Faye - have fun tomorrow! Matthew needs his nails cut again :dohh: he's scratching his legs all the time when he pulls at them to get his feet in his mouth :rofl:

Hope everyone else is grand! :) xx

Morning

Sweetlullaby, Im the same about the dentist *shudders* How are you doing?

How is everyone?

I'm at the dentists today, don't remind me. Had a filling last week, that wasn't too bad but root canal on my broken tooth today, sounds painful! I haven't looked up what it involves cos I don't want to know so please don't tell me if you know, at least not till tomorrow!

I haven't thought about xmas/birthday yet but I guess you're right SL stuff will be cheaper now. Mothercare have got 15% off toys this weekend as well as having a sale on, might be worth a look....

We're going to meet my friend and her baby this morning, gets us out the house.... Hope everyone else is ok.

Jaydee, I hope the dentist went ok today :hugs: & I hope you had fun with your friend :D How are you doing? :flower:

How is everyone?

Hi leanne glad your ok. I think calebs teething has settled down for now, we only have him dribbleing lots but no rosey cheeks but does keep grabbing ear. Hollie is so cute x
We've got a reclinig high chair but the straps are too big to. Ive got a bumbo seat coming soon so will use that until I can use high chair better.
Aww we went to baby club today and caleb accidentaly scrathed my freinds baby's nose. i felt so bad. oh cut his nails but might get one of those nail files just so there not as sharp.
Hope everyone is well xx

hiya faye :)
has he cut a tooth? im sure mentioned about 1 at bottom back?
amber did that loads when she was teething turned out to have an ear infections, maybe just watch out for him being clingy/sleepy/not wanting to feed :)
thank you!
aww bless, just 1 of them things though. hollie is the same wants everything within reach.

you got any plans for bank holiday?
same to you lorna?
and everyone else?

Best advice i can give you's on birthday and xmas is dont spend alot of money! i know its hard, with it being first birthday, first proper xmas where they can play.
ive learnt my lesson, amber was spolit rotton, lost interest pretty quickly, alot of stuff never got played with then she was onto older toys.
id keep it simple, like im sure youve been told, more interest in boxes! lol

Mta, I think were going to have a family day out at the sealife centre this sat How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->