*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Dentist wasn't too bad thanks Lorna. It started throbbing once the local wore off and still is now but nothing I can't handle.
Jake had fun at Kinderland - he bounced along to the music man (should have called him tigger I think, he jumps all by himself) and then played in the baby soft play area for a bit. Wore him out cos he slept for over 2hrs in the afternoon!

MTA - I don't think we'll go that mad for xmas/birthday, not sure I can say the same about his grandparents, he got a massive santa sack full of stuff last xmas and he wasn't even born!

leanne i will keep an eye caleb's ear thanks. I'm off to the park today with a few mom's and their lo's x blue skies at moment yey x

Hey everyone :hugs: just popping in for a quick hello!!

Glad all the babies who have started weaning are enjoying it! Which way are you all going traditional or BLW? I've decided to do BLW and I've been sitting Skyla up on my knee at the table this week and so far she's had banana,cucumber,apple and she went mad for peach!! Going to look for a highchair this weekend.

Haven't really got a lot else to report...Skyla is stting up for longer and longer periods of time, really trying to 'talk' but still no more rolling over :shrug:

Hope everyone is well and thanks for the congrats on my OH's new job x x x x

Hey everyone :hugs: just popping in for a quick hello!!

Glad all the babies who have started weaning are enjoying it! Which way are you all going traditional or BLW? I've decided to do BLW and I've been sitting Skyla up on my knee at the table this week and so far she's had banana,cucumber,apple and she went mad for peach!! Going to look for a highchair this weekend.

Haven't really got a lot else to report...Skyla is stting up for longer and longer periods of time, really trying to 'talk' but still no more rolling over :shrug:

Hope everyone is well and thanks for the congrats on my OH's new job x x x x

Can she chew apple? or u blended it?

Ive started just normal weaning but i will move onto BLW later on, i am a wimp and too scared about the choking part and also she needed food now and simply doesnt do the ''putting everything in her mouth'' thing that often, or she does but she cant pick things up, so its too early for BLW, but she needed food! so yeah i will see.

what highchair do people have? i need one!

inxsmhpy, Sounds like Skylar is doing well :flower: How are you?

Claire, We have the candy kisses highchair from babies r us, How are you?

Jaydee, Im glad the dentist when ok :flower: How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Im fine thanks, old friend from london up this weekend so just tidying the house etc! you?

Claire, Im glad your fine :D Im good thanks :flower:

Have fun this weekend with your friend :flower:

We've got cosatto noodle high chair, I love it and it was a bargain from amazon (pic of jake sat in it on facebook if you want to see). You can adjust the height, and it reclines so they don't have to be bolt upright if you don't want.

I'm a bit scared of him choking too so have mushed everything up so far (apple, carrot and banana) think I might start giving him bits to play with/eat in a couple of weeks when he's got used to eating a bit more.

Weather seems nice again today, hope it'll stay for the weekend, doubt it though, never nice for bank holidays is it?

Hope everyone is well x

Hiya so far she just sucks everything and I must admit the thought of choking does worry me! So its more thats she's tasting the food than actually eating it if you know what I mean? I'd been thinking she didn't really need solid food for hunger reasons until today.....she's been a complete nightmare...so may need to rethink.

I'm pretty good thanks Lorna x

:hugs: x x x x

the highchair we have reclines too

Whats everyone plans this weekend?

Hello All!

Hope you're all ok? Do your babies sleep through now? Noah still does 8 till 1 then till 6.30-7 ish. Just wondering when he might like to drop that middle of the night feed! x

Hiya! Are you weaning him? Ava slept thru till about just under 5 months and thens tarted to wake up, so i started her on a bit of babyrice and shes back to sleeping through. She wakes when the sun waker her tho, she has white wooden blinds :S so comes in with me for another couple hours before we get up!

Hey everyone!

Madness here! Matthew has a really really awful cold :nope: We were up every two hours the other night!! I have never had to do that not fun at all lol He's still awake right now :dohh: He's all snotty and coughy and bunged up and now I am as well lol

He only does a cat nap around 8.30pm :( and will still be wide awake at midnight. Can't seem to get him down at all before then!

We're on two meals a day til wednesday then will try 3 meals but don't have a clue how il fit them into the day :wacko: Breakfast is an issue we end up with brunch because he usually has a bottle in the morning and goes back to sleep for a couple of hours :dohh: so dunno how il fit the rest in might have to start keeping him awake or waking him instead of letting him sleep as long as he wants though don't really wanna do that!

How is everyone and LO's?xx

Im finding its changing the entire structure of our day to try fit in 3 meals, im gonna be better this week and get up at the same time everyday and try make it work a bit better, its a bit all over the place!

Yeah he's just on 3 meals now and about 30oz of milk in 24 hours! Maybe he will just get it one day.
He's been rolling loads today and really trying to crawl forward but his body wont do what his mind wants :rofl:

Sweetlullaby, Im sorry Matthew has a cold :hugs:

Claire, How are you?

Nic, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

We went to the sealife centre today Emilie really enjoyed looking at the fishes

did you go to the birmingham one lorna. I want to go in a few months with caleb x caleb's teething and he,s been crying today so i've got some nurofen and seems to have helped . Nic , caleb stil gets up at 2 and 5. I've started a dream feed before i go to bed and he goes till 5. Hope everyones ok x

Faye, Sorry Caleb has been unsettled today :hugs:

Yeah we went to the birmingham one

How are you?

Hey everyone. Matthew was still wide awake at 3am last night it was horrible :( Im gonna take him to HV on tuesday im worried about his cough he's now got incase it goes into his chest and develops into something worse :nope:

I have an awful cough as well :( I always get something this time of year!

Claire - we're gonna have to do the same wake him at a set time every morning otherwise the whole weaning thing isn't gonna work into the day at all! Hopng set waking times might bring his bedtimes back earlier. This is the only time at night I seem to get to myself and Im too tired to do anything other than go to bed soon!

Ohhh sealife centre sounds fun! I can't wait to take Matthew to the aquirium here lol going to the zoo at the end of june on a meet should be fun!!

Does nurofen do the same job as calpol? I gave Matthew calpol the sugar free one and it was like he was wired to the moon lol whereas nurofen he fell asleep a lot better (for him being sick lol not to knock him out :rofl:)

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->