*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Nic - Hollie was sleeping through till just over 2 wks ago i think it was.
Seemed very unsettled with teething pain, then shes got viral infection, then her injections then that heat wave, just last week she cut her first tooth. She was waking for bottle at 3/4am not had bottle through night in months. Hoping its just a phase.

Hollie only drinking on average 6oz 3 times a day, i feel it isnt enough. Since friday shes dropped her 4:30pm-5:30pm bottle. If try & feed her shes screams the house down... So i just give her food and shes fine i would prefer her to have at least 4oz.

Hope Matthew is better soon.

Faye - Whole teething process is horrible!!

Lorna - Just realised you live in W.midlands lol! Where abouts? Ive been there, i dont like bit of mirrot maze :|

Sweetlullaby, I hope the HV is some help & both your coughs clear soon :hugs::hugs: Im not sure about the nurofen as Ive never used it I always use calpoln with no problems

Mta, Im in Coventry, Im not sure about the milk :wacko: How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Hi lorna, we're all fine thanks.
Leanne caleb has 7 lots of 5oz bottles but ive bumped his bottles upto 6 and he's had 6 but i think he will have a dreamfeed when i got to bed otherwise he will be up at 3am.
I tried him with veg and chicken casserole yesterday,one of heinz's and he didnt like that but it didnt smell to nice.
Calebs got rosey cheeks tonight and been a bit grumpy so he's had some ibrofen. He seems really heavy today so i wonder how much he ways lol. probably go in about 2 weeks time i think xx

Faye, we use the a mix of the Heinz & Hipp jars How is Caleb doing? Sorry he has been grumpy :hugs: How are you?

Hey everyone hope you are all well...havent had time to catch up...but will try to at least a little bit now.

Had my Ma and Sister down with her kids in the week and was at work so no time to check BnB in the evenings and now I'm at a friends for the weekend..having a lovely time.

Dewi had his first intro to swimming today in their hot tub...he loved it!

Charlie, great to see you :flower:

Im glad your having a lovely time :D & Im glad Dewi liked the hottub :flower:

How are you?

Hello All!

Hope you're all ok? Do your babies sleep through now? Noah still does 8 till 1 then till 6.30-7 ish. Just wondering when he might like to drop that middle of the night feed! x

Thats sounds a lot like Dewi, he sleeps like that so we're still up in the night but not for long now..pop a bottle in his mouth with him still laid down and then sometimes roll him onto his side if he wont settle back down.

We're still not weaning he will kind eat food...he'll munvh a bit and then swallow but he really isnt interested at all.

charlie i bet dewi was cute.
Lorna- ccalebs doing fine thanks, im trying him with breakfast lunch and tea and he seems to be enojoying it. i think he is slowing down on milk and not wanting it every 2 hours lol. It is fun though. I enjoy seeing his face when he tries something different.
How is emilie doing with her foods?
Im fine thanks going to start the slimfast diet in a few weeks when oh is off so i can do it properly, need to shift the extra pounds lol. The weeks fly by i have to write everything down beacuse some weeks it feels like everyday is full xx

Faye, Im glad Caleb is doing well :flower: Good luck witht he slimfast you will do fine :D

Emilie is doing well with weaning :D Can you beleive some of the LO's are coming up to 6 months? :wacko: time is just flying

I'm good thanks Lorna, enjoying half term, been spoilt by family and now friends so it's all good.

dewi has been great teh past couple days we've been here really well behaved thankfully.

Charlie, Im glad your good & being spoilt :flower:

Im glad Dewi is having a good time too :D

Lorna - not to far. I love taybarns over there. Me & my mam were talking thinking about changing her milk onto one thats ' 6months onwards ' or something. I never changed amber milk till was about 10months. Just soo little interest in it.
Im fine thanks yourself?

Hollie weaning is going great like. Shes holds spoons tries do it herself. Grabs your hand rams the spoon in haha. Then because shes got the tooth, bites the spoon wont give it back haha.

Faye - When you say how much Caleb drinks, seems like hollie aint drinking nowt lol! Make 7oz bottles, aint finished a whole 1 in ages tbh. Hope those teeth hurry up.

Chuck - hot tub sounds lovely! im jealous lol

Leanne- i was think maybe caleb was drinking to much especialy with him eating aswell lol. I hope his teeth hurry up to xx

Mta, Ive only been to taybarns twice but like it, Im glad your good :flower: Maybe worth a try with the follow on milk, Im glad Holli is doing well weaning :haha: at biting the spoon

Im doing good thanks :D

Leanne- i was think maybe caleb was drinking to much especialy with him eating aswell lol. I hope his teeth hurry up to xx

I'd think id prefer hollie to be drinking bit more than she should be :)
Does he enjoy his food too?

Mta, Ive only been to taybarns twice but like it, Im glad your good :flower: Maybe worth a try with the follow on milk, Im glad Holli is doing well weaning :haha: at biting the spoon

Im doing good thanks :D

How is emilie? Any interest in sitting?

Hollie seems to hate it, wants be on her feet haha.

Aye think i'll look into that milk.

Good to hear it :D

Hi ladies, been a bit MIA in here for quite a few weeks now. I am struggling to get on and keep my journal up to date and to keep up to date with everyone elses journals etc. Faye, not sure how you do it. lol

How is everyone and your bubba's? I see some of them are cutting teeth now :happydance: Lana is still hiding her teeth...no sign of them whatsoever!! She is still bottle-feeding (all formula now, now boob :cry:) but we have just started to introduce flavours to her...love the faces she pulls :lol: Some days she has nothing, but some days she has a few spoon fulls. Not having a jar-ful or anything yet though

Gosh, can't believe how old our LO's are now. Nearly half a year :cry: it's gone way too fast dont you think? Lana is sitting now :happydance: but seems to get frustrated at the fact she cant crawl. It is so funny watching her try though. Her little legs go like made but she lifts her hands up in the air so just 'belly surfs' :lol:

Hope you are all well :flower: Lorna, I am so JEALOUS of Emilies bunchies. Can't wait to start doing Lana's hair!! xx

Emilie can sit unaided for a minute or so but she likes to be stood up tbh

Aly, Good to see you :flower: Im glad lana is doing well :D How are you?

Time really is going to fast fast isnt it? I love your display picture :flower:

Dewi is starting to sit now it's cute to watch he'll go a minute or 2 unaided, he's getting quite strong tumy muscles now and he tries to pull himslef up from laying down to sitting but can't quite do it...mind you I still can't do a sit up after the section.

Awwww Yay on all babies starting to sit for a few mins or already sitting! :happydance: Matthew can sit for a minute or so then flops forwards lol Crawling......he's getting there slowly yesterday he was on my mums bed and instead of legs in the air type thing he manged to move a bit using them! :happydance: He can pull himself up a good bit from lying down if he's lying on someone or on a cushion but not from the floor to sitting. It's scary how quickly they're developing and growing!!!

Heading out this afternoon with a friend and Matthew :) Just waiting on the water heating for a bath while he's sleeping now lol bet he wakes when I get in it lol

Whats everyone elses plans for today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->