*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hey everyone dropping in quickly before bed lol

Dewi looks soooo cute in the hot tub! lol

Everythings grand here :) We've just moved onto three meals a day he isn't overly interested in breakfast or lunch loves his dinner though but not worried lol

See when they "sit unsupported" does that mean fully upright :blush: Matthew sits for a good few minutes but usually leaning forward quite far then puts his hands out to stop himself from flopping over if that makes sense?lol But it looks uncomfy to me but when my mum seen him doing it she said that all babies do that? :wacko:

Hope everyone is ok!xx

SL - that's how Jake sits too when he does it, supporting himself with his hands, he seems comfy enough.

Charlie - sorry you're not v well, marking sounds pants, hope you got it done quickly. Dewi looks really cute in the hot tub, at least you didn't need to worry about the water being too cold for him in there (that was my worry with taking Jake to the swimming pool).

Dentist was fine thanks, didn't hurt afterwards like last time. One more visit next month then (hopefully) it'll be sorted.

Going out for lunch with my friend today, hopefully Jake will have a big nap, he decided that he didn't want to sleep much last night (hence the reason I'm on here before 6.30!)

DH is off work next week so hoping the weather stays nice. Also means I probably won't be online as much so I'll have to try and catch up when I can x

I know what you mean, JayDee, Esmé thought 4.20am would be a good time to get up today. MEH! I feel like it should be about 11am already :coffee:

What's everyone doing in the sun today? I think I'll grab some lunch and take it to the park for a picnic :thumbup:

Sweetlullaby, Emilie supports herself with her hands too atm she finds rolling around the loving room more intresting :haha: Im glad all is grand your end :flower:

Jaydee, Im glad the dentist went ok :D have fun today :flower:

Elizabeth, No plans here today, Have fun at the park :D

:wave:

How is everyone?

We have tooth number #2!! :D Both bottom, aww going look so cute when they are fully through.

About the sitting, Hollie sits right forward off chance she sits lol! I think looks right uncomfy on her belly.. shortly after she does throw up. So maybe not the best. Amber would sit forward but nowhere as forward as hollie, so just isnt ready.

Aww well cute picture of Dewi.

I put hollie on my scales other week came out at 16lb 8oz.

Elski - No i wouldnt worry. Hollie isnt sitting i cant see her sitting till shes 8months tbh. Just not interested 1 bit. Where amber was very interested she was sitting at 6months.
Hollie only recently started rolling around on the floor and turning herself 360 degree's and actually moving across the floor, but she first rolled months ago havent done it since.

Mta, :happydance: on tooth #2, How are you? :flower:

How is everyone?

MTA - wow 2 teeth! Dewi's are no where to be seen yet but I'm sure they'll make an appearance soon.

Dewi rolled from back to front 3 times now - but not when I was watching the cheeky bugger!

Charlie, Wtg Dewi :happydance: How are you?

How is everyone?

hi everyone xx
Caleb is going mad on rolling i have to keep picking him up so he can start again. He still doesnt want to sleep through and keeps waking at 2 and 4. i feel like a zombie at times.
Hope everyone is well xx

Dewi hasnt been sleeping so great I think its a combination of teething and the heat.

teething is not nice. we dont any have sign of any teeth yet x

Faye, Im glad Caleb is enjoying the rolling :flower: How are you? Sorry Caleb isnt sleeping great atm :hugs:

Charlie, Sorry Dewi isnt sleeping well either :hugs: How are you doing?

have you had emilie weighed recently x i. Going wednesday i think x

I weigh Emilie every month now Im due to go in 2 weeks

We havnt went since he was 4 months bad mummy :rofl: Gonna take him when he's 6 months for sure lol

Hope everyone is ok!

Matthew rolls onto his tummy but wont roll back onto his back im having to turn him back over constantly :dohh:

He's been a bit grumpy today so Im knackered and he's just dropped off to sleep a few mins ago! He's been up through the night as well past few nights :( Think its teething its not fun at all!

Hmmm well after a few disturbed nights he did really well last night!

Went down as usual with a bath around half seven so asleep by 8, he woke once around 8:45 I guess, we watched the 24 finale (BOOOOOO I <3 Jack Bauer lol) I gave him a dream feed then - he took 3 maybe 4 oz then he slept through until 6:15!

I should be feeling great but where I didnt get ot bed until after 11pm I'm pooped lol...curses to 24 putting a double bill on we just couldn't not watch it!

Hope everyone is well.

No teeth here yet either - is it wrong that I don't want him to get any while I'm still BF? lol

24 - I <3 Jack Bauer too but don't have Sky so PLEASE don't tell me what happens. We always buy the dvd boxset when it comes out and have a weekend marathon.

DH is off this week, we're going to weigh in later and then swimming. Wish the weather was nicer but sure we'll find some stuff to do.

Hope you are all well x

^^^ the last series of 24 is pretty good and it's supposed to be the last ever!

The weather isn't too bad here a little overcast but better than yesterday it was sooo muggy and sticky it was gross didn't get too much rain but did get a few good rumbles of thunder.

MMmmm swimming sounds good, I miss swimming I started again when I got pg and then swam 2 or 3 times a week up until the September when we moved into our house and the pool was too far to walk to while heavily pg and the nights being darker. I need to get out and run more I haven't been out with the group in 2 weeks, Mum came to visit and then it was tipping it down the next week and plus we'd only just got back from our friends place in Ipswich.

We're off to London on Saturday to see Bill Bailey and we're going to a huge sports shop to look at treadmills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->