*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Charlie, Im glad Dewi had a better night :D sorry your tired though :hugs: sounds like your in for a fun weekend :D

Jaydee, Not wrong at all :flower: Have fun today :D

Sweetlullaby, Grerat to see you :D How are you? Sorry Matthew has been alittle grumpy :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Hey Lorna! Im great thanks!

Matthew's still being pretty grumpy :dohh: Hope he's back to his usual chirpy self soon!

I have the wii fit and need to find time to get on it :rofl: I have put on nearly a stone since Matthew was born :blush: Though to cheer myself up Im going to get my nails next week I think :) Have never had long nails (i bite them) but have stopped successfully and have long nails again! :happydance:

Does everyone's LO's use their playmats? We have two but Matthew doesn't like being on them! They just sit here! Wehave rainforest one, a zebra tummy time one and a blossem farm sit me up cosy which he can get out of so we don't use that and he isnt quite ready for the sit up bit of it!

Sweetluallby, Im glad your great :flower: Sorry Matthew is still being grumpy I hope he is back to himself soon :hugs:

Sometimes its hard to get onto the wii fit I usually go on when Emilie has her first nap in the morning

treating yourself is always good :winkwink: I used to bite my nails really bad :wacko:

Emilie wont stay still long enough for a play mat atm she used to use it alot when younger though

Dewi likes his rainforest mat - he likes to rip the butterflies off it and chew them or spin the rattly ball around if he's on his tummy, what I do sometimes is sit him in his bumbo next to the mat so he can grab the stuff hanging off the arch he sometimes prefers to sit rather than lie.

I tried caleb with some bread today and it was quite funny. I think im going to start putting more solid foods out on his highchair tray so he can try and them then gradually make them as meals. I love seeing him grow up. every day he does something different.
I had my bp checked today and its sky high yet again. ive got to go back in 2 weeks and if it hasnt changed im going to be monitored 24hours at home. so that will be fun especailly having to get up and note down everything i do.
Caleb has reduced his bottles and is only taking 7x4oz bottles but im trying to give him 3 meals so maybe he doesnt want as much milk.
hope everyone is ok xx

Faye, Sorry your BP is high I hope it sorts itself out :hugs: Im glad Caleb enjoyed the bread :flower:

Charlie, How are you doing?

No toothy-pegs here either. My friends 2 LO's have chicken pox at the moment, TBH I don't really mind if Esmé gets it as it's a lot milder in babies under a year old.... I feel a bit mean saying that though! :blush:

Faye - hope your BP settles itself, that can't be much fun :hugs:

Charlie - fingers crossed that Dewi keeps up the excellent sleeping!

Lorna - how are you and Emilie?

SweetL - hope Matthew cheers up soon, hun!

JayDee - I know what you mean about not wanting any teeth to appear while BFing, I'm the same :haha:

Nawww 1:30am screaming hungry...huff.

Plus he had turned himself around by 90 degrees so he was kicking the bars and knocking his head against the side of the cot..same this morning the little wriggler lol. He doesn't seem to care too much about knocking his head into the cot though luckliy.

Plus he had turned himself around by 90 degrees so he was kicking the bars and knocking his head against the side of the cot..same this morning the little wriggler lol. He doesn't seem to care too much about knocking his head into the cot though luckliy.

Yeah Esmé does that too, the fidget-bum!

Chuck - same with sleeping with hollie teethng & heat.

Hollie has farm sit me up too, & can get out of it was rather funny to watch.
Ive got bright something playmat ( 70 pound one in mothercare ) she loves it but rolls off it. I popped in kitchen this morning camr back hollie was at other side of living room lol.

How can LO have bread when dont have teeth? Im going try hollie in highchair again, she keeps pullling herself up & sitting up in her bouncer last few days.

Dewi isn't eating eating but he loves his highchair, he likes to be able to see what you're up to and loves banging his toys on the tray!

Charlie, Emilie does the same in her cot, rools all over the place :haha: How are you?

Elizabeth, How are you doing?

Mta, How are you?

leanne i've just been letting caleb try holding things . Its goes all soggy but he seems to enjoy it lol. We had baby bop today and was good. Caleb was smiling it was funny. The weather is horrible. I'm going to get caleb weighed tomorrow, he was 15.7 last time x hope everyone is ok x

ergh horrible day, demolition next to our building gave me a headache and I just ran 3 and a half miles it hurt

Ive noticed hollie starting to bang things. She usually just sits in her bouncer on dinning room table to see as wouldnt sit in her highchair last time i tried her.

Im fine thanks lorna, yourself?

Faye - I see i thought they'd choke on it. Hollie not been weighed properly since she was 3/4wks old.

Oh yes its been a horrible day like.

Hollie moved a bit backwards in her walker haha Amber learnt to go backwards before forwards

i'm always there watching him. We had baby bop today so that was good to get out of flat. Caleb has dropped his bottles to 4oz instead of 6oz but is still waking in the night. Will be nice to see my much he,s put on x well done charlie for running xhope everyone is ok x

Mta, Im glad your fine :D Im good thanks :flower:

Charlie, sorry you have a headache well done on the running :flower:

Faye, How are you?

:wave:

Thanks lorna, i'm suffering today though I'm pooped and my legs ache lol!

Jake's started doing that too, and switching the noises on his mobile on. This morning he'd gone 180 degrees round and onto his belly trying to crawl in his cot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->