*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oh, and Jake likes his playmat (happy safari one) but only sometimes and I've had to put extra links on the toys so he can reach them. He pulls at them and chews them, managed to pull one off last month, cheeky monkey!

lorna i'm thanks apart from the weather lol. Caleb is 16.5 and still following the 50th line. hv said to try stage 2 in the jars so he can get used to a bit more solid food. Ooh we have baby yoga friday something diffent to try x hope everyone is ok and lo's to x

Faye, Im glad your good the weather is crap isnt it? :wacko: WTG Caleb on the weight :flower:

Jaydee, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

stage 2 in jars OMG dewi isnt on food at all yet!

Need to try him again though he might have a bit more interest now.

He spent his whole bath sitting up tonight splashing the water with his hands and trying to grab the plug for the bath lol.

What are everyone's bed time routines now if you have them?

i try and give caleb a bath every other night and sometimes i give him a bottle then we put him down to sleep between7/8. he will probably go til 12/1 . he woke up last night and i gave him his dummy and he went till 4 yey so that wasnt to bad.
I wouldnt worry charlie every baby is different and its only the last few weeks calebs been eating better xx

I was just wondering was all...being nosey.

Caleb sounds a lot like Dewi, he'll go off to bed somewhere between 7/8, he'll have a bottle, bath (not every night) and then bed - I wrap him up and give him a pat bu tthen try to leave him alone but sty in the room until he starts to drift off.

He'll go until 1ish have another bottle then back to sleep till 6ish - but he will sometimes wake at other times just well no reason I can fathom!

Morning

Charlie, we give Emilie a bath every other night, bottle than bed at 7pm thats her until 6am when she has a bottle than goes back down until 7am when she gets up, How are you?

How is everyone?

Hello!

Been so busy so not been around for a while! Hope you ad you're babies are all ok?

Noah still doesnt sleep through!! he wakes at least once and we've had a couple of nights when we have sat u for 3-4 hours and he's not wanted to sleep. No teeth at all, although his gums are rock hard!
he is on 3 meals at nursery now and 5 bottles!! Greedy thing. Need to get him weighed but working full time means I cant get there!!
He sleeps on his tummy now most of the time, I stopped going in and rolling him back as he is more comfortable like that. he can almost roll back now .
Er... think thats it. Wedding is in 1 month and 1 week so mega busy!! :hugs::hugs:

Jake has a bath every other night just before bed. We tend to try and get him changed around 9, then feed him and put him to bed so he's in bed by 9.30-10. On a good night he'll wake up at 3ish, feed then down again till 6/7 ish. On a bad night he either wakes twice or wants to get up at 5.30, on a really bad night he'll do both! I'm sure it's something to do with his feeding during the day so am trying to keep track of the good days so I can replicate every day - not figured it yet though.

He's having 2 lots of food a day: breakfast and evening. I wouldn't say they are full meals as he has boob after each one but he's really good at eating, sometimes you can't reload the spoon quick enough, esp with the heinz banana cereal.

:wave: Hey Nic! Not long at all to your wedding!

We have no set bedtime routine still. He won't settle before midnight at all most nights and last two nights has been up again through the night not fun lol

Matthew's still on two lots of food a day isn't fussed on a third so I don't force it really. We've been doing a mix of BLW and spoonfeed's loves it some days hates it others lol. He loves eating toast though :rofl:

:happydance: Thanks for the comments in GS :) I can't wait to get moved in! lol And one of the girls on here is giving me some stuff which is gonna be a massive massive help especially as Im not exactly rolling around in cash :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok! All the avatar and siggie pictures showing how grown up our LO's are getting!

Nic, Great to see you? How are you doing? I bet your very excited :D

Jaydee, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, I havent read GS yet but :happydance: How are you doing?

My mum dug out a baby picture of me I cant beleive how alike Emilie is to me when I was a baby (it was taken with my phone so sorry if its bad quality)

Attachments

• Mini me! 077.jpg
    Mini me! 077.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow Lorna you and Emilie could be the same baby! So cute!!

Im grand :) In a really happy mood today! :happydance:

Matthew's sleeping makes a change lol he hasn't slept all afternoon! Im meant to be tidying but cant be bothered lol Waiting on Matthew waking to head over to Tesco's in the car to get some bits and pieces! Then back and watch a movie in bed lol

Hows you and Emilie?

Sweetlullaby, Im glad your good & in a good mood :flower:

I get days when I just cant be bothered too :haha:

Were both Good thanks :D I couldnt beleive when my mum showed me the picture :haha:

wow that picture is a spitting image lorna xx
sl-i saw you post in gs and so happy for you xx

I have been to baby yoga today but half way through caleb wanted a bottle and then was fitting his sleep so we just watched.
Nothing planned for tommorow. sunday im at my mom and dads. Oh is off for 2 weeks from monday although he wil be watching the footie.
Ooh forget to say I have an interview for a ward clerk 23rd june at the a &e department 16hrs on the weekend. fx'd i get through. it would be ideal xx

Awww an earlier night tonight as well :happydance: He was sleeping for 20 past 11 lol bet he wakes during the night though :dohh:

How many bottles are your LO's on and times roughly? :wacko:

Matthew's atm seems to be

8am ish 7-9oz bottle
1.30pm ish 3oz or so
4pm ish full 9oz bottle
8pm 3 oz or so
11pm ish full 9 oz bottle

Don't know what's going on lol

You really do look like the same baby Lorna. Think I'll have to get a pic of DH from MIL as she keeps saying how alike him and Jake look.

SL - can't help you exactly on the bottles but Jake does seem to feed for a lot longer sometimes than others from 10 mins to nearly 30!

I'm ok, felt like I was getting a cold yesterday, sore throat, headache, runny nose etc but <touch food> I feel a bit better today.

Good luck with the interview Faye, sounds good :)

Oh m y goodness you and Emilie are like twins!! I thouht me and ava looked like the same baby but you two defo look more alike!!

Hows everyone? cant catch up on all the pages ha ha,

stage 2 in jars OMG dewi isnt on food at all yet!

Need to try him again though he might have a bit more interest now.

He spent his whole bath sitting up tonight splashing the water with his hands and trying to grab the plug for the bath lol.

What are everyone's bed time routines now if you have them?

Bedtime routine is she has dinner at 6, stage 1 stuff, atm just the powder u add with milk, never given a jar of food but this week im going to clear some space in the freezer and make some dinners for her. So dinner at 6, bath at 7.15ish every other night, bottle at 7.30/7.45 then bed. She will sleep till the sun wakes her in her room around 5, come in with me untill about 9 when she has first bottle of the day.

ATM its falling into that, then baby rice or cereal, or porridge made with milk not water, between 10.30/11.30 at some point, then half an hour later i guev her the rest of the milk. Then a bottle around 3. Found it so hard at first but seems to be working atm, also give her some fruit pot after meals. :)

Faye, Did Caleb like baby yoga? How are you?

Charlie, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, How are you?

Claire, great to see you :flower: How is Ava? sounds like she is doing well weaning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->