*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

She is :) I found it hard at first, ive tried different combinations, lunch and dinner, breakfast and lunch, breakfast and dinner, but settled on a late breakfast early lunch combo and dinner ha ha, im unsure how much milk shes meant to take, id like her to take more although now i keep the nuby cup with water in all the time with us and try and get her to drink that cos i worry about dehydration, but she just wont take more milk!

Claire Matthew's the same with food atm we're doing late breakfast and close together or combining lunch and dinner lol!

He ate in total today the equivalent of 2 jars of baby food!! :wacko: Greedy!!!:rofl: Though thats unusual for him lol We're doing a mixture of BLW and TW like today he had porridge and a piece of toast for breakfast, lunch was half an organix jar while we were out and half a banana dinner (because we got home so late lol) was a FULL jar of baby food and he stole a piece of chicken off my plate :haha: He loves his water which Im glad about for holidays in 3 weeks! He reaches over for it when he wants it clever wee imp!lol

Anyone else finding nappy changes a nightmare atm? Matthew is rolling everywhere and if it's a stinky bum we end up using half a packet of wipes because he wiggles and gets it all over the place :dohh: Not fun!!

hehe, Ava has no interest in rolling so nope, she lies and holds her toes to help me :D

Lucky you Matthew rolls onto his side when Im changing his bum and ends up taking a lot of effort to get a nappy on :haha:

He's a Monkey!

hehe! Im glad shes not rolling yet, shed rather sit or stand! shes pretty good at sitting now, shes close to rollin but too lazy to do it herself haha

:rofl: Matthew's sitting is getting better but not quite there yet!

Ahhh the dreaded standing lol think by the time he's walking I'll have done my back in :haha:

Claire, How are you? Im glad Ava is sitting well :D

Sweetlullaby, you've got to love nappy changing times :haha: Sounds like Matthew is doing well :D

:wave:

How is everyone?

All is good here :D

Oh yes all those lovely poo nappies where he rolls everywhere and covers his legs and feet in poo are the best :thumbup: rofl!!

Calire - nah havn't quite done my back in yet :haha:Though he is getting heavier and heavier! Gonna take him and get him weighed on Tuesday (been saying that for weeks :haha: but Im actually gonna go and get him weighed lol)

:wave: Lorna lol I love Emilies big brown eyes :) I can't wait to get Matthew's photo's from pixi photo gonna post them in GS when I do and show him off :haha:

Sl- nappy time is horribble, caleb wont keep still. plus baby bop or baby yoga all he wants to do is roll lol.
Routine-
caleb still has bottle at 12 am 4 am then 7ish.
9am- breakfast
11 bottle
1pm lunch
3 bottle
5-bottle & tea
7-bottle then bed.
It seems such a long day sometimes. only trouble is he only wants 3-4oz bottles and nothing more unless its in the night.
Oh is off this week so going to see if we can try and alter things to see if he'll sleep better. Because caleb isnt sleeping well at night by 10 am he wants a nap and has a few others to.
Lorna im fine thanks hope you ok. the weather is horrible.
Oooh exciting news im going to be try re-useables. im going to have to mix for now until i have enough. Oh wasnt keen at first but we cant find a nappy for nightime and in day he sometimes leaks. so hoping to save money and leaks.
exciting news 2- i have a job interview 23rd june xx

oooh always excited by a new fluff user!! what kind are you gonna try do u think? Tots bots are good for nighttime but i use bumgenious, yey for job interview!

Lorna yeah she sits up quite well, not for too long and ends up almost lying flat :wacko: on her legs ha ha, but she can do it for a bit, i have to say tho i think the nappies help balance her.

Faye, Im glad your doing good :flower: Hows Caleb? :happydance: on a job interview, I hope the reuseables work for you :D

Claire, :haha: sounds like Ava is doing great :flower: How is it living in the flat?

Jake doesn't roll over at nappy change but has managed to undo the velcro a couple of times recently!

He can roll over but doesn't really see the point, would rather be sitting up (which he's getting good at) or running around in his walker.

I'm still trying to figure out the best combi of food/BF as he's still not sleeping for that long without waking to feed. Sometimes he'll do 6 hours but others it's only 4, the only bonus is he falls back to sleep pretty easy so can't complain too much, at least it's not like when he was newborn and cried for hours before he'd go to sleep.

Hope everyone is ok

Dewi can roll but he mostly can't be bothered he seems to roll at the most silly times like when he is supposed to be asleep but has woken up and is crying and rolling about!

He had some parsnips yesterday and seemed a lot more interested than before opened his mouth for it a couple times!

He has beena little bugger today has barely drunk any milk and had been difficult to get down so I have the feeling it's going to eb a long night.

Claire - thats cute Ave holds her toes for you - Dewi rolls about a bit and can be a pain lol

Dewi's sitting is really good all of a sudden he'll sit quite upright for ages nearly 10 minutes the other day but other times he'll keep keeling over lol.

ooh this week im gonna start giving her fresh food, parsnips you say are they good?
im unsure what to buy! I was gonna get sweet potato and pears... someone tell me some good mixes.. do u boil/steam??

Lorna, Flat is awesome thanks! so much better having so much space and its MINE, its tight with money but for the meantime its OK. im just lucky i have my mum not far away and if i was in a dire situation i could go there.

i like the look of the bumgenious. but still havent decided, oh and the flip ones look good but im still deciding lol x
Caleb seemed to like sweet potato, i also tried potato with a bit of apple to give it aa bit of flavour. I boiled mine. I tried some banana today but i think it was a bit too slimmy for him lolx
caleb is fine thanks lorna just hope we can get intoa pattern of sleeping soon x
Hope everyone is well x

i love the Bun Genius but Dewi out pee's them even with an extra pop-in bamboo booster - the triple folded one! On the look out for a good over night nappy for a heavy wetter lol.

Dewi is only on tasted right now but i did boil some carrots and parsnips and smooshed them through a sieve and froze portions in ice cube trays.

But I will make portions of...

potatoes and sweet potatoes - baked then scoop out the flesh and freeze
carrots, parsnips, swede - boil
apple,pears - cook in a pan until squishy

Lorna - your picture is a double of emilie!

Hollie routine is hit/miss with milk again.
Atm its
Bottle 5-7am 1oz upto 6oz
Porridge - 8-9am
Bottle 12-12:30pm 2oz upto 6oz
Food 1-1:30pm
Nap at 2ish.
Bottle 4-5:30pm (Depending on oz taken at lunch)
Tea or supper depending on few things is 6-6:30pm
Bath 7ish every other day, bed by 7:45pm

Yes hollie rolls around when try change her nappy haha. Does 5 rolls 1 after the other. And always got her feet in her mouth. Thinking improving on sitting front, but only in her bouncer but its a start.

Shes currently really unsettled, thinking maybe its another tooth, watch this space lol.

How is everyone & LO's?

Lorna - I am great thanks! How you getting on?

How is Amber aswell?? How many teeth does Hollie have?

Ava not had any yet but sooo close im sure!

Claire, Im glad the flat is great :flower:

Charlie, Im glad Dewi liked the parsnip :flower: How are you?

Jaydee, Im glad Jake is enjoying his walker :D How are you?

Mta, Sorry Hollie is unsettled if its another tooth I hope it hurries up for her :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were doing great thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back