*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Elizabeth, :haha: love the picture :D How are you? Were doing great thanks :flower:

FX'd for your interview on weds, Faye! I've got an interview weds too - it's obviously meant to be so we'll be fine :winkwink:

Lorna - hehe, yeah she wasn't a fan at first , she quite likes it now though. We're good thanks, what hve you been up to?

Elizabeth, Im glad Esmé likes it better now :D

We havent really been up to much tbh I go back to work this weekend :wacko: time has just flown! How about you?

Thanks everyone. I'm sure I'll be fine with going to work, and staying away, it's just the thought of it that I don't like. I know Jake will be with his dad or one of his grandmas so he'll be fine too, well, unless we win the lottery between now and then he'll have to be!

Good luck for the interviews ladies, I'm sure you'll both do great.

Loving the brocolli face pic, and your new avatar too Faye. I took a pic of Jake in a swing the other day too ..... he looks so small compared to Caleb, bless him.

Attachments

• 16062010544.jpg
    16062010544.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
someone said to us today that caleb only looked about 4 months. i dont think so for nearly 17lbs he he x

bwhahahaah thats an awesome broccoli face!

Yeah Dewi's Daddy has many many tattoos but he has both palms done - he has a duck on one!

Thats an awesome brocolli face :rofl:

Matthew doesn't seem to like brocolli yet! lol he picks it up brings it to his mouth licks it and screws his face up then throws it back down (usually onto the floor :rofl:)

Good news though for his teething pains to have went down a bit we have broke through the gum and a little teeny pearly white is poking through!!! Im so proud! And without too much fuss and hassle!! And the one beside is gonna follow quickly me thinks!

I constantly get told that Matthew looks older than 6 months lol Havn't put him in the baby swings yet as I always coincide going to the shop (our park is beside the shops) with the kids getting out of school at 2pm and 3pm (which is also in the same place!) So it's always filled with wee boys playing football and I'd be worried Matthew would get hurt by the ball or something!

Good luck with the interview and :hugs: for having to be out overnight for the new job!

How is everyone?

What lovely weather :)

We went to the beach yesterday, DH is using up his holidays before going part time to look after Jake when I go back to work - perfect timing for days out after the horrid week we had a couple of weeks ago. Thought we might as well have some family days out while we can. Jake seemed to like it, and we nearly had the whole beach to ourselves.

Still no teeth here, but he's loving eating. Really should try brocolli, with a camera at the ready by the sounds of it :)

Awww the beach sounds lovely!! I have so much to do today :dohh: Need to find all holiday clothes and clean and go to the post office and make dinner and get the washing on the line brought in and more loads on washing etc lol Hopefully will get it all done mid afternoon and can take Matthew to the park for a while lol

Oooooo swings I never thought about getting Dewi in a swing before - he can sit quite well now so will have to try there's a little park just over the road will suggest it to Hubby to do on Friday when he's off during the day so the bigger kids should be in school!

I got the job Im so happy.
To my suprise oh had bought me a laptop to. Waiting for the phone call was so horrible. Im over the moon.
Im glad its only weekends. Its going to be completly differnt from working in retail but im sure a & e will be good.
Caleb is fine sleeping a bit better. 7-3 then 3-6/7. We have had to put up extra sheet over blind which is helping him.
Hope everyone is ok xx

Hey

Sweetlullaby, How are you?

Jaydee, Im glad Jake enjoyed the beach :D How are you?

Charlie, How are you doing?

Faye, Congratulations on your new job :happydance: & :happydance: on a new laptop too :D Im glad Caleb is doing well too :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Well done on the new job missy!! good stuff!

beach sounds good it's been a long while since I've been to the beach.

Dewi and me are good, just tired as ever Dewi went to bed at 7 tonight...early for him. Well I'm ok apart from the bloomin sport...if it isnt football its tennis, I can't stand tennis. ergh.

:happydance::happydance:yey we have a tooth poking through and i dont think he moaned either.:happydance::happydance:
caleb went to bed at 7 had a bottle at 12 woke about 2 then went back to bed til 8am i was so shocked when i saw the clock.
hope everyone is ok x

Awww yay on the tooth we have one as well :happydance: Its really sharp!! lol

Tired here as well lol matthew's up every night between 4 and 5 atm not fun and thats the most horrible time for waking because im half asleep lol

Congratulations on the job Faye, it is awful waiting to find out isn't it? Took them 2 days to offer me my job. I wasn't really expecting to get it, even though I thought the interview went well, but there you go. Only one more full week off for me, when do you start?

i'm not sure yet. They said the would ring me at 3 but it wasn't til 4 and thought i had messed up. My maternity money finishes in 2 weeks so hopefuly will work out just right. We are still getting up at 5 i feel like a zombie. I cant believe how sharp and funny the tooth feels. Hope everyone is well x

We were up at 4am this morning to a very distressed Dewi he just would not go back off to sleep for ages, I think it was the heat poor mite he did eventually go back off. I hate it when he wakes around 4, I'm up at half 5 and it always seems so pointless trying to get back to sleep!

Well he had some butternut squash last night and seemed to enjoy, Hubby was going to try him on porridge today - it'll be nice to get him on proper breakfast food it just seems more 'right' lol.

Cheeky little bugger did a big poo this morning and it escaped out down his leg and onto my work shirt....cue one unhappy late mummy!

Oh, thanks for reminding me Faye, my MA doesn't run out till the end of July so I need to ring them to make sure I don't over claim. I'll go and do it now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->