*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hey

Faye, How are you?

Charlie, 4am isnt fun at all! :hugs: Im glad Dewi enjoyed the butternut squash Emilie wasnt sure at first, How are you?

Jaydee, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

I go back to work tomorrow :wacko: seems like just yesterday I went on maternity leave!

Lorna work isn't so bad, it's kinda nice to get back a teeny bit of normality if you know what I mean?

Another disturbed night for Dewi - but it was very hot so I'm not surprised but I was up and down all night! boo. ..naughty Daddy is still in bed cheeky git - I think he's a bit hungover, we had a bbq and a couple of his work mates over so despite sleeping all night unlike me he is suffering a little!

May go to a car boot sale later and defo do some housework the place is a mess!

ooh i think we are going to a carboot next week i havent been to one for ages.
Lorna- im fine thanks glad things are on the up and havent got to worry about money. hope your first day at work is ok . im sure when you return emilie will give you the biggest smile x
I have got to go to the hospital monday to give my bank details so maybe i will be starting soon yey. I will miss caleb alot but like you said charlie its a bit of normality and i still get the weekdays which im glad.
HOpe everyone is enjoying the sunshine x

Charlie, Im sorry you had a rough night :hugs:

Faye, Im glad your good :flower: Sounds like you could be starting soon :D

Howe is everyone?

work was ok :D

Omgosh!! All you ladies talking about going back to work :cry: I don't want to go back!!!! lol though Im only going back to 12 hours a week atm (hopefully working in with my mum and a really close family friend for babysitting) and I don't go back til the end of september nearly :blush: I worked right up until I was 37 weeks then took two weeks holidays and mat pay runs out end of august but i'll have 3 weeks holidays saved up again on the end of it so works out im due back 25th september lol

Hope everyone's ok!

In a way I wish I wasn't in work and in another I do like being back at work it's good to have a little time to be something other than Mam!

I'd love to be 2 or 3 days a week teaching teh 6th form...mind you I may be starting to teach 6th form from september - they need a psychology teacher!

Yeah suppose that mkes a lot of sense! Right now I would love to be able to sit down relax and read a book or something lol

i know the feeling it's taken me nearly 4 months to read Moby Dick...it's not even a long book!

im glad i was able to find somethiong just as my maternity money runs out.Im sure its going to be completely different to retail. Im going in tomorrow to give my bank details, maybe i will get a date.
Caleb is changing his bedtime. He is still up now wide awake. hopefully he's still up for 8 then i can give him a bath then his last bottle fx'd for the night.
He is napping alot in the day but only for 20-30 mins after a bottle. And he is realy pushing himself forward when he's on his belly.x

Dewi just has not slept well the past week really I guess it's the heat. He's been a complete nightmare just grumpy and out of sorts. Hope the heat dies down and I get my boy back!

Charlie, Sorry Dewi isnt sleeping well :hugs: How are you?

Sweetlullaby, How are you doing?

Faye, How are you doing?

How is everyone?

Hey Lorna im ok! Just roasting it's sooooo warm and clammy here tonight! I have matthew in just a sleepsuit and nappy no vest or blankets!

On the good news though................he's been knocking his bedtimes back earlier and sleeping 10.5 hours-11 hours solid!!!! Im sooooo glad!! It's starting to give me some me time again lol

PLEASE - to who ever it was that stole my baby and replaced him with a grumpy doppelgänger who doesn't eat properly, won't settle, be content or sleep bring him back?

The one you have left me with screams inconsolably for hours in the night and I don't much like it.

I was up 3 maybe 4 times before midnight last night then from about 1:30am until 2:30 with him screaming non-stop! Not hungry, changed his nappy so not wet/dirty, didn't want to be put down but was also getting far too hot being held! What the hell can I do?

The monitor has been saying it's anywhere form 26 - 30 degrees in his room and we can't cool it down! We bought a fan but it doesn't seem to make much difference seeing as we can't really point it at him, he's sleeping in his nappy and a sheet over him the window is open but we have to have the blind shut so it's darker in there!

Ergh. He was never like this even as a newborn, yeah he would wake every couple hours but was easily seen to, not this screaming for hours nonsense.

I am so tired.

DO NOT WANT TO BE AT WORK.

charlie we were like that last night to. caleb was crying so hard and wouldnt settle no matter what we did. In the end he fell asleep in his pushchair and i put him in his cot. but resorted to sleeping on the floor.
I am thinking maybe his gums are hurting to. He also has a snooty nose so put some of those karvol drops in his room to help him breathe.
I hope they settle soon xx

Sweetlullaby, It is warm isnt it? Im glad your getting some me time again :flower:

Charlie, Sorry Dewi has been grumpy, I hope he is back to his self soon :hugs::hugs:

Faye, Sporry you had a rough night with Caleb too :hugs::hugs:

How is everyone?

well think it was his teeth. one popped through last night only noticed today. he was screaming so hard it was horrible xx
Hope your ok lorna xx

still no sign of teeth here but it could be making him feel worse. who knows. it just took me forever to get him off to sleep.

i have only just got caleb to sleep but have had to rock him in his pushchair. Hopefully he will sleep longer x

Can I join the club? :( Im exhausted! Grumpy screaming baby here as well! He was up half the night :dohh: I've never had him like that even when he was a newborn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->