*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, I hope you manage to sort some sort of routine soon :D How are you getting on with making your own veg or are you using the stage 2 jars? How are you? How is Caleb?

Jaydee, How are you? How is Jake?

Ann Marie, Great to see you :flower: great Video Cole is a cutie! :D How asre you both doing?

:wave:

How is everyone & the Lo's?

ahhh too much to reply to...Emilies bunches lol

lullaby have a great hol and smooth move

Dewi is still sleeping badly - how's Esme doing?

Cole - very cute!

charlie how is dewis head now?
Lorna satge 2 jars are going well and fruit/veg. a couple of coughs but thats it.
Caleb is only having 4 bottles in the day so im forming some form of foutine but sometimes will not go down at 7 and just lies there and smiles lol.
Oh watched caleb today while i went to training and i think he actualy enjoyed it.
Properly starting job 17th july this week is just trainng.
Hope evryone is ok xx

Dewi is ok..he just has a bruise on his noggin now bless him and it doesnt seem to bother him. poor bugger, it scare me him hitting the floor like that!!

The weaning is still going slowly some days he'll eat a lot others he'll only take a few mouthfuls he seemed to like the pears I made for him this weekend though!

i think it only gets worse charlie, especialy when they start crawling.
Im sure they are fine but i think its worse for us seeing them do it.
Dewi will get there with feeding, we are only just getting some form of pattern xx

Faye, Im glad the stage 2 is going well & Im glad Caleb enjoyed being with Oh while you were on training, :happydance: on a start date :D How are you doing?

Charlie, Bless Dewi :hugs: How are you doing?

How is everyone?

omg has anyone else started watching the sex ed show on channel4?

sooooooo funny!

A bit late Jaydee, but it's ok hun! I am really back into it and enjoying work. I feel my time with Noah is more precious now so I make the most of it... even if it is 2am :rofl: :hugs: xxx
Hope everyone is ok.
I get married in 10 days!!!! arrgggghhhhhh and Noah still wakes in the night.
How are the Decembers babes doing? xx

aww yey for 10 days nic. how is noah getting on with his wieght?
lorna-im fine thanks, ive got to make up my hours this weekend as i missed a trainng day because of my insulin pump. sat is 9-2 and sun 10-2 so not that bad. and im sure on a & e the time will fly.
Oh took caleb to baby bop i would of loved to see him singing and dancing ha ha . We have got to take caleb to hospital thursday for his out patient check-up . im sure he will be fine but its still scary.
Hope evryone and lo's are doing ok xx

HIya!!
Don't know what he weighs cos can't get to clinic with working!! he is quite little tho! x

Charlie, I didnt watch it, How are you?

Nic, Great to see you :flower: I cant beleive its only 10 days, Looks like you had a great hen night :D Are you all sorted? Sorry Noah still wakes in the night :hugs: How is Noah & James doing?

Faye, Im glad your doing ok :flower: what is Caleb at the hospital for? sorry if you have already said :blush:

How is everyone?

All is good here :D

lorna- just because he was born early so has to stay on childrens out patients for the year to check he's ok. im sure he is.x

the sex ed show is on each night this week at 9, channel 4...watch it it's hilarious.

monday was the male body with live models and pics of hard ons, today it was boobs and lady bits - live models.

Absolutley hilarious to see these kids faces when faced with genitals lol!

Faye, Im sure Caleb is fine it sounds like he is doing great to me :flower:

Charlie, :haha::haha:

huff I had to miss it last night coz the footie was on.

ergh we have the littuns from primary school coming up today so they are over excited and terrified in equal measure!

hi everyone

Nic (and Charlie) you're right, work's ok and Jake seems happy with his dad or his grandma. He gets so exciteed when he sees me again it's so cute!

Jake's decided his favourite toy is the tv remote control, had to take the batteries out so we can carry on watching programs! He's also started having paddies if we take something off him that he wants - thought we had a while to go before that.

10 days Ni, well less now, how exciting - hope everything goes perfectly.

Glad everyone else is doing well, or would be if it wasn't for the weather.

ahhh too much to reply to...Emilies bunches lol

lullaby have a great hol and smooth move

Dewi is still sleeping badly - how's Esme doing?

Cole - very cute!

MEH, don't let the avatar fool you, hehe! Well she's been self-settling since about four and a half months but the last week she literally screams and screams for an hour at bedtime, it takes ages to settle her and I pretty much have to feed her to sleep and carefully put her down in her cot. Then she wakes every hour to hour and a half all night long. I feel like we're back at square minus one, it's like she's a newborn again :shrug: How's Dewi sleeping now, not great still?

I've missed that sex ed programme, I might watch some on catch-up tonight as OH is out at his work's summer party.

How's everyone doing? Any fun stuff planned for the weekend? :flower:

Hey

Faye, How did the appointment go yesterday? (it was yesterday wasnt it? :blush:)

Charlie, I watched the sex ed program last night very funny :haha: How are you doing?

Elizabeth, Great to see you :flower: Sorry your having a rough time with Esme I hope things settle again soon :hugs::hugs:

How is everyone?

Were off to see the IL's tomorrow than Im working sunday whats everyone else up to?

Is it the heat that's affecting their sleeping? Jake slept badly the other night and it was only when I got up to settle him that I realised his room thermometer was reading 27 degrees! I opened the window which helped a bit, and had it open from evening onwards the next night and he slept much better, only woke up once, which is the best we get from him.

We're sat inside at the minute, it's much cooler in here than it is outside, think we might have to get his paddling pool out at the weekend if it stays like this.....

What do you do work-wise, Lorna? (If you don't mind me asking :blush:).

JayDee - I think the heat definitely has something to do with it. Our room's 27 degrees too and that's with the window open and fan going, it's horrible :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->