*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

lorna- calebs appoitment went great. only 1 more then he should be discharged. His development is upto date and weighs 17lb 3oz still on the 50th line i think.
ooh sleep is not calebs friend. im sure he's got his day/night mixed up sometimes. caleb had bottle at 10, gave water at 2 and 4 then decided it was time to get up at 5.30 then 1st bottle at 6.
We've been trying the water to see if he will sleep but no chance.
Caleb used to self settle but no chance now.
Not long now nic how exciting.
Hope everyone and lo's are ok xx

Elizabeth, I work in an Alzheimer's/Dementia care home :D

Jaydee, It could be the heat :hugs::hugs:

Faye, Im glad the appointment went well & thats great about nearly being discharged :flower: Good luck for yout first day tomorrow Im sure you will be fine :flower:

:wave:

im off soon start at 9 takes me 10 mins to get there. i cried when my dad took caleb but i know he's fine. xx

Faye, How was your first weekend at work?

How is everyone & the Lo's?

hi lorna my first weekend was great. i cant wait to learn more , hope that doesnt sound too enthusiastic. Its so different to working in a shop , i have a full shift next weekend but the people i work with are friendly so that is good.
Caleb had been good to for my mom n dad, and also our friend. he alsways comes back to give me a smile.
Im glad i applied for the job now.
How are you lorna.
Wonder when sweet lulaby is back and how the flat is going if shes in xx

Faye, Im glad your first weekend went well :flower: it doesnt sound too enthusiastic its great that you want to learn more :D Im glad Caleb was good too

Im not sure if Sweetlullaby went for 1 week or 2 but I cant wait to hear

Im doing great thanks :flower:

I had to fight not to cry the first time i left jake to come to work, even though he was staying with his dad at home. It seems easier now, the thought is worse than the act somehow i think.

Jake slept much better last night cos it wasn't so hot, hope the sleep fairy has blessed everyone else's babies too x

we didint have a to bad sleep either 7-1 then til 5 and oh got up with him at 6 so took him with the dog x

Jaydee, Im glad Jake slept better for you :flower: How are you doing?

Faye, Im glad you didnt have a bad night either :flower: How are you?

How is everyone?

Hope work is going well for the other BAW mamas!

I've had some good news at work, I've been given responsibility for the psychology department! So in not so many words I am now Head of Department!!!! BUT I may not end up teaching it full time, I may still teach some science - it depends on an interview they're conducting today.

But that means not only do I get my pay rise as normal in September but I get an extra £2500 a year for the responsibility post, I can pay my debts and finally have the odd few quid for me!

...well not for long as we plan to TTC the end of the year so that'll all go on number 2 lol.

In other news Dewi has been sleeping terribly the past couple weeks just regressed to waing every couple of hours and having big bottles over night and me having to bring him into bed just to get some sleep.

last night started off the same as it's been every day for a week now 20 minutes of screaming when I tried to put him down (he used to be easy to put down!) I couldn't work out what was wrong and I can't keep cuddling him to sleep.

I had to leave him to CIO.

blub.

I hate CIO to me it's just neglect, a neglected child learns not to cry because no one will come so CIO seems just like that but there was nothing I could do, he was clean, dry, fed, tired for once not too hot (still very warm but hey it's Summer).

It was horrible.

But he had the best night he's had in ages! He woke once at 2ish I spend 5 minutes giving him a bottle and then back to bed.

He woke himself up at 5:45 and played in his cot for 15 minutes before starting to whinge.

Weird, I hated leaving him but he has to learn he is not a newborn again!

well done for work and extra pennies yey.
i cant believe how quick this year has come round and we also will be ttc december to.
Calebs sleep wasnt to bad, 7-12 had a bottle then had a few wake ups, woke at 5 had bottle then slept til 8. we try and let him cio but he ends up rolling over and then keeps banging his head at the top of the cot so we have to go in.
Baby bop today , i think there is only a few weeks left but its starts again so might go.
I really need to go swimming with him, he is loving the bath so i think he would enjoy it.
How is everyone? nic gets married this weekend , hope the weather is good for her xx

oh yeah and Dewi has hand foot and mouth---at least thats what I think the Dr says its just some virus that isnt contagious.

hmmm the blisters on his hands, toes and lip look like hf&m to me and that is highly contagious!

Charlie, :happydance: WTG on the promotion :flower: Sorry Dewi wouldnt go down last night I hope tonight is better :hugs::hugs: I dont know alot about hand, foot & mouth but loads of :hugs:

Faye, I cant beleive how fast the year is going either :wacko: I hope you both had fun at baby bop :D

How is everyone?

Yey on the new job/payrise Charlie! Hope Dewi gets better soon.

Jake went back to normal sleeping last night, woke up at 2.30am but wouldn't go back to sleep, took over an hour. I didn't leave him to CIO as such but did let him whinge for a bit, it was only when he cried that DH went back through to him, put him back down after a quick cuddle and he put himself to sleep again - weird.

Oh, he's trying to escape from bouncer chair so better go..... x

Well he went down like a dream tonight thankfully. No new blisters today.

But he had 4 dirty nappies today at nursery!! I guess thats down to hte virus.

Hope everyone is ok?

Charlie, Im glad Dewi went down a dream did he sleep ok? Sorry about the 4 dirty nappies could be the virus :hugs::hugs:

How is everyone?

Emilie has her first tooth :happydance:

Oh yay for tooth...did the teething bother her much?

no sign of teeth here yet.

im ok Dewi has slept a lot better the past two night -it cooler now which really helps thankfully! But peeved I still dont have all the details about my new job!1 Theyre really dragging their heels and its getting irritating to say the least not knowing where stand and being left with no time to sort things out!

How about you hun?

we need pics of these teeth!

Charlie, Im glad Dewi is sleeping better for you :D when do you start the new role? sorry there being slow with the details :hugs::hugs:

Im doing good thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->