*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

September I'll start the new role, but its getting very very frustrating I'm still in the dark as to whether it'll just be me teaching it, or me and someone else or if we'll even have a classroom!

I'm being kept in the dark it's ridiculous!!

I'm getting so worked up about it.

Charlie, I would be getting furstarted too! :hugs::hugs:

Emilie has two teeth not one like I thought unless the other popped through in the night they have only just broke through the gums but gosh there sharp :wacko:

Charlie - Jake did 4 dirty nappies yesterday and as far as I know he doesn't have a virus - just eats a lot I think lol. Hope they get the details of your job to you soon, it is very annoying not to know what you're doing isn't it?

Yey for Emilie's teeth, still none here either but glad they didn't bother her.

Hi girls...not been in here in a while :blush: sorry!

Hope babes and mums are all doing well. I dont even know who is still in here :shrug:

Charlie, well done on the job front. I know what it's like when work drag their heels about something which is pretty important to you. I've just gone through a similar thing, however my outcome wasnt as good as I was hoping. Really hope they pull their finger out for you soon! How is Dewi? He is such a handsome little man. Hope he is feeling better :flower:

Lorna, we got our first tooth a couple of weeks ago. Think perhaps the second is now on it's way coz Lana has been a little terror the last couple of days. We didnt notice the first one, and I dont think she did either :lol:

I'm pretty much up to date with you Faye from your WTT journal :thumbup: Charlie, I see you are planning on TTC Dewi's brother or sister end of this year. Do you have a WTT journal?

I've not got much to report myself. Lana is sitting up really well now, and can sit herself up (from laying down)...that came as a shock when I went in to her room and she was sat up peering over the cot rail :haha: Not much progress on the 'moving forward' side of things...she kinda just shuffles around, sometimes forwards, mostly backwards. lol!!
I had my returning to work interview yesterday. It was awful. I dont want to go back :cry: My first day is September 6th...too soon for my liking!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm gonna try and come in here more often. Bit bored of the rest of the forum at the moment :shhh:

(PS - what happened to Leanne? :wacko:)

Aly, Great to see you :flower: Im glad Lana is doing well :D How are you doing?

How is everyone?

Hi Aly, glad you're ok. Going back to work isn't THAT bad honest, is Lana going to nursery when you do?
Don't think we're allowed to ask about the ps (as I assume you don't mean Amber and Hollie's mum) and I don't know 100% but I think you can kind of get an idea if you have her on facebook.
(sorry if I'm not even allowed to say that)

Jake's got a cold, hope it clears up soon, he's been grumpy all day and didn't sleep well last night.

aww, Sorry Jake has a cold Jeni. Hopefully he will get over it quickly. is it affecting his sleeping?

And yeah, didnt mean Hollie and Ambers mum. I was just wondering what had happened coz it seemed to get by me (like everything else does :dohh:). Why am I not allowed to ask? I knew I wasnt allowed to post a thread asking coz that just drags everyone into it :shrug:

Yeah, Lana is going to be in nursery 4 out of 5 days a week :cry: AND my friends jsut text me to say the nursery fees go up on Sept 1st (Lana starts with them Sept 6th). grrr...why do they make it so difficult for mothers to get back into work!???

Dewi went swimming today..lol he loved it!" still no teeth here.

good to see you aly hope all is well?

nope i dont have a journal...i doubt i'd remember to update it tbh.

...and which Leanne are we not talking about lol?

yay, I saw on your facebook you went swimming. I still havent taken Lana. I'm being selfish coz I an too self-conscious about my post-baby body :blush: I did buy some swimming things in the next sale though so should really make use of them. Did you go to a class specially for babies or did you just go on your own?
And I saw the nappy fail comment this morning...what happened?

Erm, cant remember her username on here. But her LO's name is Molly. And she started that new forum (wich I know can not be mentioned on here, so I wont!!)

Is Dewi showing any signs of teeth? Lana never did. Just one night she wouldnt go down so I brought her downstairs for a bit more play time (i know, bad mummy :blush:) and there was a tooth. Lol xx

How much milk is everyones lo's having caleb has 4-5 bottles 150ml over the 24hours. we normaly give it an hour before meals but he doesnt eat alot and just wondered if he didnt have the bottles would it cause any problems? It says 600mly through the day on the box but he wont have big bottles so its hard to fit them in without making him full.
we havent been swimming , i really need a tummy sucking costume lol. the baby club is going soon so might take a venture with them xx

Lana still has 3 bottles a day. I make them up to 8oz, but she now only sometimes drinks all of it (depending on how much food she has had). Normally she will drink 6/7oz of each one...dont know how many ml's that is :shrug:

Heeeeyyyyyy everyone and all our lovely LO's!!

Scrolled through the last couple of pages so will try to remember what I can and catch up!lol

Got home late last night awful awful flight though Matthew was as good as gold. He was fantastic the whole two weeks we were away! Our flight was delayed nearly four hours and was really really rough coming home I was sick lol not fun! I'm never getting on a plane again!

Hope Dewi is ok. Read something a few pages back about a virus or something and blisters :hugs:

Nic you're married by now arn't you!! Congratulations and I Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Matthew has two bottom teeth sharp as anything. He can't quite crawl yet but he can nearly get up on his feet from lying down If he had the strength in his back he'd be able to do it!:wacko: Scary thought! He can get around everywhere though with shuffling etc!He loved the water on holiday in the swimming pool etc and can stand for a few mins himself holding onto something!He loves bouncing up and down and being able to stand. His fabourite word at the minute is mama mama mumu mumu :cloud9: He started saying mama just after we got to turkey so at just over 6.5months! So proud lol

Will barely be on if at all in the next good while with moving etc. Going to be soooo busy and won't have internet unless I come round to my mum's because there is no phonelines even installed in the flat :dohh: So that's something that'll have to wait as I can't afford over £100 to BT to install the phone lines lol

Hope everyone is well ! xx

aww, is anyone elses LO saying 'mama/dada'?? Lana doesnt say anything...she just squeals :dohh:

Glad you had a nice time away SL. Which bit of Turkey did you go to? (sory if you have said, I have only just come back to this group :blush:)

aly we have the squels to or should i say screams lol. no words for us yet.
sweetlulaby-glad you had a good holiday and dewi to sorry about the flight. goodluck with the moving really pleased for you xx

Charlie, Im glad Dewi enjoyed swimming :D I still havent taken Emilie but plan to soon, How are you doing?

Faye, Emilie has 4/5 bottles of between 6/8oz, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Im glad you had a good time sorry your flight was delayed :hugs: those teeth are sharp as anything arent they? :wacko: Im glad Matthew is doing well :D Good luck with your move :flower:

Aly, Emilie can say Dadda but has only said it a few times, we have squeals/screams here too :haha: How are you doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

:( Lana doesnt say any repeat sounds...no mama, no dada, no gaga, no baba...nothing :(

I'm ok thanks. Lovely and hot here today. Is it the same for you ladies? xx

hi lorna im fine thanks. enjoying work its definately different to working in a shop.xx
You ok lorna x

Aly, Its been warm here today too

Faye, Im glad your enjoying work :D Im doing good thanks :flower:

We just went on our own me Dewi and Daddy, it was lovely - the sure start centre I went to for baby group gave us free membership to our leisure centre (only 3 star membership) but it now only costs us £1.50 each to go swimming thankfully. Its nearly a fiver otherwise EACH!!!!

The nappies have been HUGE and WATERY very very WATERY.

Mum did warn me, I guess its just all the water and the chlorine just clears them out lol.

Yeah lots of poos in a day and all of them very messy Not much fun.

Ah I getcha which Leanne now. I have used the forum and do use it but to be honest I barely have time to pop on here let alone another place lol.

Deiw will 5 or 6 6oz bottles in a 24 hour period, but he still isn't taking too much solid food, some days he'll have 3 little meals other days he'll only manage a tiny bit of food, he's still all over the place in this heat - he slept TERRIBLY last night.

Still no teeth :(

He can either lift his body off the ground with his hands really high or he will bury his face into the floor and get on his knees but no real movement yet, although he will slide backwards a bit when he lifts himself on his hands.

He does make a few repeat noises but I wouldn't say they were words yet as they're not being directed at anything yet, just noises for now, he has bababa, mumumumum, mamamama and lots of squeals.

Glad you and Matthew had a lovely holiday Lullaby!

...and wheeee for Nics wedding, she forgot her camera so no pics of the honey moon but I cant wait for the wedding piccies!

Charlie, Luckily you had a memebership :wacko: I didnt realise the nappies change like that after swimming! Sorry Dewi slept terribly last night I hope tonight is better :hugs:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"