*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Shattered here lol been back two days and have been stuck in painting and wallpapering etc already!

Matthew isn't great with his meals either. He usually only eats one or two main meals/good amounts of food in a day. A lot of it is wasted!He's on 5 7oz bottles a day though on holiday with the heat etc he was on 5 or 6 full 9oz bottles :wacko:

Morning

Sweetlullaby, Im sorry your knackered how is the decorating coming along?

:wave:

How is everyone & the Lo's?

Morning!! Lana's second tooth came through last night! she has had a right ol' time with this one, bless her heart. I can't find the teething gel either so she had had to make do with teething powder and things to chew on. lol

Hope everyone and LO's are well xx

Aly, :happydance:on Lana getting her second tooth sorry it gave her bother though :hugs::hugs: How are you?

yeah, i'm ok. Sooo tired though. Not been sleeping too well and the only reason I can think is coz of the heat :shrug:

How are you and gorgeous little Emilie? xx

Sorry you havent been sleeping well :hugs::hugs:

Were both doing great Thanks :flower: I still cant get over how quick this year is going :wacko:

Hi all. I'm playing catch up. Think i will be from now on, don't know how you keep so up to date Charlie.

So.... No talking here, just squels and vague babbling. He only has milk before bed, during the night if he wakes up and first thing now. We've tried giving him it with meals but he's not interested.

His cold is getting better, he's just snotty now. He didn't sleep well the first night but has been ok since then, baby vaporub is great.

No teeth but lots of drool so maybe soon.

I haven't noticed a difference on his nappies after swimming. I've taken him a few times, in a bikini cos i don't own a swimming costume. You're all going to curse me but i weigh less now than before i was pregnant, had to go buy new work clothes cos they were too big!

Hope you're settling into your flat ok SL, glad you had a nice holiday, despite the delays. We were really delayed when we went to turkey years ago.

Hope everyone else is doing well too x

went to get caleb weighted today as he's only having 2 bottles and 3 meals and was a bit worried. caleb stayed at 17lb 3oz from 2 weeks ago. hv seemed ok about it and just said if he's sick or im worried to come back.
I wouldnt say he was skinny. i think he is between 25th-50th line.
Hope evryone is well xx

Jeni...a BIKINI?? :sulk: it's not my weight that I am having an issue with (although I do still weigh 9/10 lbs more than pre pregnancy) but I cant bare my stretchies and extra skin! Either you have miracle skin, or you are much braver than me :blush: I've just bought some costumes and tankini's from the Next sale so hopefully one of them will be good enough to get me into a pool :haha:

Faye, I assume if the HV isn't worried then there is nothing to worry about. As far as I know, they only have concern if there is a big weight loss in short space of time, so staying the same is fine :thumbup: I know it's different for boys than girls, but Lana is still on the 75th percentile. But still someone said to me the other day "ooh, isnt she tiny for a 7 month old!!" :shock:

i weigh the same as before pg but now my belly look s bigger, its just softer and jigglier.

I was very lucky, no new stretchies and no loose skin left over just my tummy in general looks bigger.

I've always carried my weight around the middle though.

I need to make a concerted effort to eat better and get running.

I want to drop at least a stone before I get pg again.

:lol: lol, charlie, I know exactly what you mean by 'softer and jigglier' :haha::haha: That is why I have favoured a one piece swimsuit over a two piece. Just a shame my stretchies are so horrific :shock: All the way from my knees up to beyond my belly button :cry::cry:

Are any of you doing traditional weaning? We tried Lana on some of the lumpier stuff today...she wasnt a fan :lol: I don't know what I'm gonna do though because that is all we have in the house (and she wont eat anything I make her :blush:) haha

Jaydee, How are you doing? Im glad Jakes cold seems to be getting better :hugs:

Faye, I agree if the Hv isnt worried than try not to worry easier said than done though I know :hugs: How are you doing?

Charlie, How are you doing? When do you plan on TTC again? sorry if you have already said :blush:

How is everyone?

HEY girls this is a quick post as im rushing and late ((wats new)) i read back a few pages an just wanted to say

faye cole is 17lb 1 my health visitor didnt seem to worried i think the growth chart at the back of the red book puts preasure on us, my first little boy is 6 and around the height of a 4year old i have learned not to let the growth chat worry me.

also my health visitor was telling me that by this age our babys should be having 20oz of milk per day cole is just abt drinking that, he is a great eater i started him on the mums own jars but now just blend down what we are having for dinner and freez some for when im lazy and fancy a take out hehe but since doing this i have noticed coles weight is going up :thumbup:
Cole has 3 4-6oz bottles the odd breast feed during the day, baby breki, toast and to pettie flous some times half a cheese string, a dinner then a mashed up bananna thats just started this last week.

big hello to everyone sorry im awful at catching up

have a great day Ann-marie x

i hate stretch marks mine are everywhere.
Im using jars at the moment but today im doing some fruit and veg and freezing it.im doing shephards pie so might freeze some of that.
The lumps are funny aly, caleb managed to spit them out at the start but is chewing them now.
Caleb has 2 6/7oz bottles then one in the night but because he's not having 5 bottles he is eating his tea and lunch better plus his sleep seems to be settleing at night. xx

I puree up fruit and freeze it then add it to her breakfast in the mornings, but she wont eat any 'main' meals I make with veggies...she must have a sweet tooth like me :blush:
She wasnt even spitting the lumps out...she was just pulling faces, sticking her tongue out, refusing to swallow then eventually choking on it :dohh::dohh: dramatic much? lol. Gonna give it another bash today. She didnt seem to mind going without last night though. She even had breakfast late this morning :shock:

We're kinda trad weaning, he has mashed stuff...homemade not jars but I haven't bothered really pureeing stuff so he gets a few lumps.

But he does love to feed himself - he will merrily chew and eat breadsticks, white toast, rice cakes and rusks.

I'll give him his bowl of what ever and then let him feed him self a bit, he loves it!

I'm actually getting my coil out later today, I'm not getting along with it, but I think we're going to TTC in earnest the end of the year.

Miracle skin I think, no stretchies and the jiggliness which was there has gone. I never did have a tight middle though.
I'm thanking my mum, who was in a bikini within a week of having my brother, midwife couldn't believe it! By her standards it took me ages.

Jake's eating mushed up stuff, home made. We've just started giving him stuff other than fruit and veg. He yummed pasta bolognese, blended it a bit first, and added some little pieces of chicken to some veg the other day too. Think we need to get him to start feeding himself soon. He's not got teeth but seems to handle chewing ok.

Weight wise I think growth levels a bit whn they get more active, sure that'll be all it is wih Caleb Faye.

Jake's cold is nearly gone, he's just getting massive boogies now, keeps trying to wipe them on my shoulder when i pick him up, nice!

but she wont eat any 'main' meals I make with veggies...she must have a sweet tooth like me :blush:
:shock:

cole was the same i have started to put sweet potatoes in with all his dinners and he now loves his veggies,

chuck i wish i had of just mached coles up instead of using the blender cuz he has got so used to it, have to try just mashing it

feeling really broody would love one more but im on a diet at the min (lipotrim) so maybe if i get a few stone of i can talk DH in 2 just 1 more:winkwink:

hope everyones having a lovey day its nice and sunny here in NI 4 a change xox

Ann marie, Great to see you :flower: Sounds like Cole is doing great :D How are you?

Faye, How are you doing? Im glad Caleb is eating better & his sleep is settling :flower:

Charlie, How are you? Sorry your not getting on with the coil :hugs: Good luck with TTC :flower:

Jaydee, Sounds like Jake is doing great too :flower: How are you?

How is everyone?

We use Heinz mums own jars I keep meaning to make some homemade stuff though!

Ann marie, Great to see you :flower: Sounds like Cole is doing great :D How are you?

Faye, How are you doing? Im glad Caleb is eating better & his sleep is settling :flower:

Charlie, How are you? Sorry your not getting on with the coil :hugs: Good luck with TTC :flower:

Jaydee, Sounds like Jake is doing great too :flower: How are you?

How is everyone?

We use Heinz mums own jars I keep meaning to make some homemade stuff though!

Hiya Lorna:flower: im well thanks on a diet at the min and finding it really hard but i have 2 try get this weight of once and for all since i had my first daughter 10years ago i have just kept piling on the lbs, yeah cole is doing well i cant believe how time is flying by not that long ago we where all moaning abt being pregnant wish i hadnt of wished it away now i miss it,
i was using the mums own jars as well coles fave is the sweet potatoe and beef pie but i started on monday boiling up sweet potatoes and spuds veg and chicken and blended it all up for him i put it in to the rubber ice cube trays (its easy to get it out of those ones) and froze it up i cant believe how easy it was cole is my 4th baby and this is the first time i have tryed it :blush: wouldnt go back 2 jars althouth i have a few in just incase they come in handy. how is emilie? xx

PS wile writing this cole was moaning in the living room went 2 see wat was up he was hanging out of the bounce seat lol thats the end of that seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->