*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Ann Marie, Good luck with the diet :hugs: Emilie loves all the jars tbh she wont touch porriage of any kind but than I dont blame her :haha: other than that shes rarely fussy, Emilie is doing great thanks :flower: I also cant beleive how fast the year is going :wacko:

Lorna, Lana wont touch porridge either if it's plain, but I add some pureed fruit to it every morning and she loves it. It's such an easy thing to make for breakfast :thumbup:

We had a bit more luck with the lumpy stuff today. She took a couple of small mouthfulls. I use the Emma's Kitchen pouch things...they are brilliant!

lorna i just had a nose at ur FB pics i can see from them how well ur wee woman is doing is she crawling? she is so adorable looks like such a little girl with her wee piggy tails, cole is trying 2 crawl at the min put pushes him self backwards he can get up on his hands and knees for a few secs then hes falls lol he can sit up but i have to sit behind him he hasnt relised how 2 balance him self yet. yeah time sure does fly i cant rember wat i did with myself before cole cuz there is all most a 5year gap between him and my 3rd, r u planning number 2 any time soon ? x

Ann Marie, No shes not crawling yet but does try she can go backwards but hasnt quite figured out forward yet :haha: atm she gets where she wants by rolling :haha:

No we wont be ttc again anytime soon are you planning on anymore?

lorna coles the same rolls every where, my other 3 where the same backwards first they must all do that wile learning how 2 crawl id say it wont be long till emilie has figured it. Well we are not planning any more but we didnt really plan cole lol i tryed for a wile abt one year before i got pg with cole tryed for months nothing happened so we said the gap was 2 big we would finish our family at 3 booked a holiday 2weeks in salou 2009 booked gp app 2 have coil, friday before my doctors app i didnt feel right sent tom for a test and i was pg lol so think he was ment 2 be, any ways got side tracked there :dohh: i would like one more but my husband is not keen he says we have 2 of each and we should now stop as money dont grow on trees he also said ann-marie its always going 2 be one more u will never stop so im stoping u :growlmad: so we will see i havent gone to get coil in yet hoping for another present:baby: like cole :haha:

x

Not having such a great time atm. Don't really know what's wrong with Matthew :( He screamed all day and all evening. He was dribbling and dribbling loads and loads and threw up 3 times from crying all mucusy and a bit of milk. He'd hardly any bottles and is completly off his food atm. I got about 5 spoonfuls of food into him today in 3 meals. Breakfast he ate a teeny bit of toast. Lunch was two spoonfuls of banana delight jar because we were out and dinner was mums own pork casserole three spoonfuls. I ended up buying him a packet of organix sweetcorn potato snacks to try get him to eat something and he mushed one up, hid two underneath himself and threw the other one on the floor :dohh: Im hoping it's just teething and I'm not gonna have real trouble with getting him to eat or anything. Will mention to HV next Tuesday if he's still not eating anything.

Well I hope you get that present :winkwink: :flower:

lol thanks lorna we are being carefull right now but im hoping in away that maybe this feeling wil lleave me because i know 4 kids is enough and we can give them all a good life i should be thankfull for the 4 healthy kids i have i just cant imagine not having another baby :flower:

SL cole was like that a few weeks by he has never fully got rid of it he is alway abit weezey and his nose is almose always running i think it may have something to do with the teething, i hope matthew is feeling better soon its so stressfull when the babys are sick :flower:

another lovely day here in northern ireland think i will pack up the pinic and go out to the park for the day

have a great day everyone xoxo

Jake was a bit of a pain yesterday too apparently SL, he was eating ok but was just crying for no apparent reason. DH thought he might be teething except he was less drooly (is that a word?) yesterday than he has been for a while.
He seems happy enough today though - we've been for a walk round in the smaller town near us and he fell asleep in the car on the way back.

Jake's not really had any jar food. I got put off because his cousin started on those and then wouldn't eat normal food for ages. She will a bit now but she's really fussy (at 16 months). We've got a couple in the cupboard, think they were freebies, which I'm happy for him to have, but don't want him to get addicted. We usually cook for ourselves anyway, so it's quite easy to steam/roast something for Jake too. We got a mini blender from amazon for about £13 and it's the perfect size for 2/3 meal amount of food but will quite happily just do 1 as well.

We won't be TTC anytime soon either, we're thinking end of next year depending on what happens with my job. I'm on a 12 month contract so might have to find another job next summer, and would prefer to be somewhere longer than 6 months before I have to tell them I'm pregnant and will be wanting maternity leave.
Besides, because I'm BF I don't think my body is ready for another baby yet, still no sign of any periods - it'll be weird when they come back, not had one since.... last March....

Bit cooler here today but sunny, can't believe it's the school holidays already. Seems like I've missed most of 2010 (in a nice way) because I've been wrapped up in baby things, just seems weird writing that the date is July 2010. Am I going mad or do you know what I mean?

Sweetlullany, Im sorry your having a tough time :hugs: I hope it is just teething & Matthew is back to himself soon :hugs:

Ann Marie, Im glad the weather is good :D How are you? :flower:

Jaydee, Could be teething, How are you?

Hi all - wow, lots to catch up on.

Sorry for those having a time with grizzly LO's who seem to be teething. We've got no teeth here yet but there are two bumps which look ready to pop so I'm guessing it'll be soon.

We're kind of doing a mix of baby-led and traditional weaning. Her weight gain has been slow (she still hadn't doubled her birth weight last time I went a couple of weeks back) so I've been letting her feed herself all kinds of things for breakfast and lunch, then in the evening I give her bits to feed herself but also give her spoonfuls of various mashed up stuff.

No TTCing here yet, I can't even think about another all the time she's still so wakeful in the night. My new motto is: Sleep is for losers :winkwink:

Anyone got any fun plans for the weekend?

Are a lot of you on here facebook friends?

:flower:

Elski. I don't use facebook really lol have a few girls on here on msn but Im never on it!

Matthew's still off his food and was really bad this evening again :( Really hope a tooth or two pop through soon it's not fun him being so grizzly and out of sorts! We were doing so well with meals and routines and naps there and now it's all knocked up the left again :dohh:

Hope everyone's ok! I seem to be able to get on most nights still lol

Hi elski!!
I've got a few of the december mummies on my facebook. Although I rarely go on and update etc!!

Lana is no-where doubling her birth weight yet :shrug: but she was big at birth so she would have to be huge by now to have doubled it :haha::haha:

I gave Lana a strawberry to eat yesterday. Her face was such a picture, but she loved it. She has had it before, but only in puree form mixed in with some breakie. It's cruel, but I'll try and get a video of it later. Haha

Hope you all have lovely weekend :flow:

caleb has doubled his birth weight but that ws only because he was 6lb 9oz lol.
i made carrot, potato, sweet potato tubs and he seems to be enjoying them. oh and i did apple ,pear and melon mashed and he likes that to.
My parents have caleb now only thing that is worrying me is when he'sat home he doesnt have milk in the day and ive told them that but i had to put a bottle in just in case and i know they will use it.
hope everyones ok xx

Elizabeth, great to see you :flower: Im working this weekend how about you? How are you doing? I have a few of the ladies on Fb are you on there?

Aly, How are you?

Sweetlullaby, Sorry Matthew is still off his food & last night was rough :hugs:

Faye, How are you?

Emilie hasnt doubled her birth weight yet shes close but not there, she was big at birth though

Yep I'm on FB :thumbup:

Not really done much this weekend, we're off on holiday next weekend so just been shopping for a few bits and pieces and making lists of what needs to be taken... you have to take so much when there's a baby with you :shock:

How are the unsettled babies doing now?

How was work Lorna?

Dewi was 6lb 11oz when he was born and when I last got him weighed something like 7 weeks ago he was 16lb 3oz.

So by now he'll be a lot more than that.

He's just under the 50th centile and has been for a while.

I think Esmé's somewhere between the 25th and 50th. She was 8lb 2oz at birth and 15lb 12oz when I last had her weighed. I'm getting her weighed again on tuesday so hopefully she'll have doubled :thumbup: although why I'm obsessed with her doubling, I don't know :dohh:

Elizabeth, oh not long you looking forward to it? Work is good thanks :flower:

Charlie, How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"