*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Lana was 9lb11oz when she was born, and was 17lb something when I last got her weighed (just over four weeks ago)...she bounces about between the 50th and 75th percentile! :wacko:

How is everyones weekend? is the weather nice where you all are?! It has been lovely here, although it did get chilly quickly yesterday evening.
I'm off to the in-laws again in a min. I'm kinda fed up of spending all my weekends at theirs now!! :grr:

:hi: everyone!

I totally forgot this group was here! I was on the Dec pregnancy thread when I was expecting Kyle then got waylaid being sleep obsessed (still am, not getting enough) so have only really been posting on the Sleep Sense thread and Baby Club/Weaning!

How is everybody and their LOs? Can't believe Kyle is 7 months old already! AND he has never slept through the night, i'd be horrified if somebody had told me that when I was pregnant! He still wakes up once for a feed but annoying it's always between 2am and 2.30am so I know it's a habit - mwahhhhhh! Am back to work (full time) in 3 weeks so am hoping it's gone by then. Am trying to reduce the length of feed by a minute a night to see if that works - down to 8 mins tonight!

Bath time! Just thought i'd say :hi: to everyone and hope your babies are all well xx

we still havent had a night of sleep either. we have a 1am or 3 am wake. but try to see what you can do different is mind boggling.
Im just glad he is eating better in the day so maybe once he is in a routine properly he will mange to sleep better.
I was bit annoyed with my dad yesterday. im not a big fan of giving babies tea as a drink ( no offence if any does) and my dad gave caleb tea in his beaker yesterday. I want to tell them but i dont want them to think im being funny.
work is finished for another weekend and im only in next saturday as i have training on the tuesday xx

Welcome PieMistress :flower: How are you?

Aly, The weather has been cloudy here, How are you doing?

Faye, Great to see you :flower: I would be alittle annoyed too maybe just say you dont want him having it? How are you doing? How is Caleb?

:wave:

How is everyone?

lol snoozy time
https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv72/miss_charlie_photo/989555c0.jpg

They'd had a long day bless em.

Well Dewi is (almost) on the move. He's over the weekend he's managed to work out how to get right up on his hands and knees and rock back and forward or he gets up on his hands and feet then launches himself forward onto his chest so he can reach things too far away to grab.

Now he's worked it out he'll be crawling before I know it. baby proofing week coming up.

aww, it's so cute when they do that isnt it. Lana used to get so frustrated on her hands and kness coz she could see where she wanted to be but couldnt get there. bless her! We still havent baby proofed :blush: She seems to be very attracted to daddys amp and wii remotes though and has learnt how to pull the knobs off :haha::haha:

Charlie, Well done Dewi :D I still find it funny seeing Emilie on her hands & knees rocking :haha:

Aly, How are you?

How is everyone?

Oh I wish I had come back to the dec stars threads b4 now, it's so nice to read about babies the same age as mine. She was eventually born 2 weeks late on Christmas eve, unfortunately she had colic that lasted til she was nearly 5 months. It the loneliest thing in the world thinking yr the only one not sleeping. I will have to come on here more!

:wave: angie

How's everyone doing today?

What do you have to do to baby-proof? What do you do about wires etc? Esmé hates being on her tummy so no rocking or crawling attempts here yet :haha:

Aww, Dewi and Dewi-Daddy look cute... we've got the same sofa as you :haha:

I've not actually had to do much baby proofing. We dont have many wires that she can get to anyway. The only things weve had to move so far have been controllers for the games consoles :thumbup: I just try my hardest to keep her interested in her own toys (wich is harder than it sounds), and as a last resort, I give her my car keys :haha::haha:

Hi all

Jake's fav thing seems to be chewing the tv remote, problem is he changes the channel! I sometimes take the batteries out and let him play with it or distract him with another toy.

Gawd Dewi loves the remote too!

we've just got a fireguard and some stair gates. in the process of hiding cables or clipping down those that cant be hidden. He loves wires!

We gave Lana her own remote to chew :lol: only problem with that is, sometimes I pick hers up thinking it's ours and I get really stroppy at the telly when it wont change channel :dohh:

caleb loves the remotes to and if steve is holding him with xbox remote he wants to press the buttons.
Not been upto much today just been to asda to see if they had one of those bath seats and there baby event was pretty crap tbh.
Raining here, nice to see we are having the usual british summer lol xx

Yep, Esmé loves the remote too! Sometimes I press a button and dribble seeps out :haha:

Hey Angie :flower: How are you?

Elizabeth, How are you?

Charlie, How are you doing?

Aly, How are you doing?

Faye, We have the bath seat from asda Emilie loves her baths & all the splashing :haha: How are you?

How is everyone?

hi lorna im fine thanks you?
my friend but caleb in her grandsons baby walker and he loved it. especially when she give him some toast to.
I am still having to get up in the night at 12 and 3/4. i tried last night to see if he would self settle but he was hungry. He has about 16oz in the day but wont take more and if he does he wont eat his meals.
I have just put him down to sleep and gone to check on him and he was on all 4's just smiling. he was tired when i put him in his cot x

Faye, Im glad your fine :flower: thats great that Caleb enjoyed the baby walker :D :haha: at Caleb in his cot

Im good thanks :flower: Emilie has been army crawling for about a week now its pretty funny to watch :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->