*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Dewi can spin around and shuffle backwards so he moves around the room a lot but never the way he wants to go its quite funny to watch.

We've just been given a bath seat by one of the ladies at the baby group I used to go to - we all met up today for a natter which was lovely.

Faye :haha:

Charlie, That was lovely of your friend :D Im glad you had a good day, How are you doing?

We're good thanks, enjoying Summer break!

Daddy is off work today so after he gets back from his run (15 miles today I think?) we're going to go to the park and sort out all Dewi's clothes, he's grown out some more and we need to see what ones we have put away fit him now.

Then we have more friends coming to visit from Swansea tonight so that'll be nice, theres a country fair we going to this weekend and Worlds strongest man is being filmed down the road so we may pop along to watch.

sounds like a good day charlie. i bet your glad to have the summer holidays off x
caleb is the same spinnig about its really funny.
Just waiting for some laminate to come then imoff into town later to meet my mom. hope everyone is ok x

Charlie, Sounds like a great weekend you have planned :flower: How are you doing?

Faye, Did your laminate arrive? I hope you had a good tme in town with your mum :D How are you doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Hey everyone! :wave: Hi to the two other's that have found us here as well! :wave:

Hope everyone is ok! Still super busy but nearly done with the decorating etc in the flat :wohoo: So hopefully this time next week I'll be moved in!

Matthew's been better with his eating and he also does the up on the hand and knee's and rocks back and forwards then launches himself to go forwards :haha: to get his toys! He loves the tv remote as well! And we have the swival bath seat which he doesn't like to go into but when you go to lift him out he cries because he loves to splash everywhere lol

I was amazed I thought it would be harder for Matthew to get about on carpet (in the flat) than laminate floor's (my mum's) but he can move a bit better on the carpets! And my new double bed was tried and tested by Matthew this afternoon before I've even slept on it :haha:

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Im glad the decorating is nearly done & you should be moved in next week :D How are you doing? How is Matthew?

How is everyone?

hi lorna the laminate come but i had to carry each pack up the stairs because the driver wasnt allowed so i had to do that 6 times lol.
Caleb i 8months tomorrow only 4 more and he's 1 and it will be near to xmas. He is also doing that bum thing to like he's going to bunny jump lol.
Hope everyone is ok x

OMG, 8 months already! that has gone so quick. Only a couple of weeks and Lana will be 8 months too :cry:

We weighed Lana last week...she weighed 8.62kg, which is just a fraction under 19lbs. Still not double her birth weight though :blush:

Faye, have you laid the laminate yet? or is that a job for this weekend?!

Did everyone else have a nice weekend? xx

Faye, glad the laminate came sorry you had to carry it up though :hugs: have you put it down yet? time really is flying isnt? it I cant beleive Emilie is 8 months in a few days :wacko:

Aly, 19Ibs is a great weight :flower: How are you?

I'm good thanks Lorna :thumbup: How are you?

I'm trying to teach Lana how to say 'mamamama'...it's not working! She has learnt 'kakaka' in the last few days though :haha: but generally it's just squeals and rasberries!!

Aly, Im glad your good :flower: Im doing good thanks :D

:haha: Hopefully Lana will pick it up soon :D

laminate goes down hopefully in a week. steve has to fill a hole in the hall so go to wait for that to dry. Kitchen next .
Caleb was 17lb 4oz 2 weeks ago. x

I couldn't tell you how much Matthew weighs :blush:I've been far to busy to go see the hv!

Though they might weigh him tomorrow morning (he has his x ray for his hips so please wish us luck! :wacko:) I keep thinking nothings wrong probably then I worry maybe something is wrong because he has the extra skin crease on the back of his leg and that leg always seems stiffer and if he;s in his walker one foot is flat to the floor the other is on his toes so it always looks shorter in his walker. Im a paranoid worrier :rofl:

He's still being a bit of a monster since we got back from hols. Think it's teethingand a mix of everything being up the left whi8le we're moving. Im stressed out and it's all affecting him as well. Madness lol

Ihave kitchen to wallpaper and bathroom floor to do then it's curtain poles and curtains etc everywhere and then move everything else in lol

I also nee to make a doctors appointment because I think I've got a trapped nerve in the small of my back or something. My leg keeps getting shooting pains and is really weak. Im bumshuffling down stairs with Matthew because Im worried my leg will give way and I'll fall when Im carrying him and I feel like there's a bone or something that needs to crack (shudders lol)

Good luck for Matthew's xray, hope you get your back sorted soon too. Exciting about the flat, you'll be in soon. Maybe Matthew will settle down then, he probably knows something is going on but doesn't know what.

Jake can move, but not properly crawl. He also managed to pull himself up on his toy bucket, which i was really impressed with, and can stand for ages with his hands on a wall, he amused himself for ages stood against the mirrored wardrobe, vain I think lol.

Im sure I wrote on here last night :wacko:

Sweetlullaby, I hope the xray went ok & I hope your back is sorted soon :hugs:

Jaydee, How are you? sounds like Jake is doing good :D

How is everyone?

I found Dewi stood up in his cot today! eek!

still not rawling properly but will commando crawl around the floor now bless him.

hopw Matthew is ok SL!

Thanks girls! Don't hear anything for another week or so so fingers crossed! He was as good as gold didn't cry and kept his legs perfectly straight for the woman!

My back actually feels a lot better now thank goodness must have pulled a muscle or something :wacko:

hehe Dewi slept through 2 nights in a row!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->