*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

hehe Dewi slept through 2 nights in a row!!!

:happydance::happydance: fingers crossed he stays like that!!

Glad Matthew was ok with the xray SL. Do you have to go back for the results or do you get a phone call/letter? xx

Sweetlullaby, Im glad Matthew was ok with the xray, I hope the results come back ok :hugs: How are you?

Charlie, :happydance: wtg Dewi :D How are you?

Aly, How are you doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Yey Dewi.

Jake slept through every night for about a week, but woke up at 3 last night cos he didn't finish his bottle at bedtime and hadn't eaten much lunch so i think he was hungry. Hopefully he'll go back to sleeping through tonight, i'd got used to having a full night's sleep again!

Does anyone else's baby sleep in funny positions? Jake always wriggles around so he's on his front, sideways at one end of the cot. It's not too bad until he moves too far away from the middle and set off the breathing/movement sensor! It wakes me up quick but he sleeps through it, i just move him a bit closer to the middle again.

yes caleb loves to move in his sleep and if he wakes up i find him at the top of the cot or he has twisted himself around. He mainly sleeps on his side now. xx

Jaydee, I hope last night was just a one off & Jake goes to sleeping through again tonight :hugs: How are you?

Faye, How are you?

Emilie sleeps mainly on her side now too but she has fallen asleep in some funny postions :haha:

Matthew sleeps on his side as well lol
Think the doctors will phone to say results are in type thing.
Yay on dewi sleeping through :wohoo:
Matthew slept 10 hours last night

It was a one off, he slept ok last night. Think the night before could have been teething too cos he now has a sharp bit at the front of his mouth and is being really clingy, times like this i'm glad i'm back at work lol. Only kidding, but i'm sure dh can comfort him just as well as me so at least i don't feel guilty for leaving him.

Anyone found any tricks tnat help with teething? We've got bonjela, calpol and nelson's powder but any other suggestions welcome.

Other than that we're going well, hope everyone else is doing good too x

Sweetlullaby, How are you? wtg Matthew on 10 hours! :D

Jaydee, We use Ashton & Parsons but there the same as Nelsons :hugs: Im glad it was a one off & Jake slept well last night :flower:

How is everyone?

just a quicki 4rm me

wanted to say hi to every one and have a great weekend, the weather is still pantz here hasnt stoped raining all week. im of now 2 get my pjs on and said dh for a curry the diet can start again 2morro :winkwink:

xx

Hey Ann Marie, great to see you :flower: How are you? how is Cole?

How is everyone? Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

hiya lorna im well thanks cole was really sick last week he had a temp and rash and wasnt eating,, every thing i give him made him gag not sure what was the matter with him the doc said it was viral! it lasted abt 6days i was so worried but hes bounced back now and eating the best again . he can sit up but i cant just leave him as he hasnt cought on to the fact its up 2 him 2 keep him self from falling lol he is doing well on learning to crawl id say he will have mastered it in the next few weeks.

How are you and emilie?

Cole sleeps on his belly

jaydee i have just been using teething powders and calpol a wet face cloth is ment to be good for them to bite on havent tryed it yet though

SL hope matthews xray results r good

chuck how is Dewi sleeping? love the pic of dewi and daddy sleeping very cute .

i cant believe how fast our little babys are growing up

hope every one is having a good weekend we have some sun here 2day yayyy xx

Hey everyone,

Still havn't moved into the flat yet :rofl: My mum is working loads of overtime atm and I can't get much done with Matthew there as well and a family friend's mum is really ill in hospital so I've been babysitting most days for her madness!

Still having problems with Matthew napping and his bottles and meals etc it takes a lot out of you! He's going through a clingy rough patch I think! But we'll muddle on through!

He can sit unsupported all the time now last night he sat on his own without flipping back or anything for over 30mins quite happily playing with a toy!

Ann Marie, Im sorry Cole hasnt been well :hugs: Im glad he is back to himself now though :D

Sweetlullaby, Sorry you havent moved into your flat yet :hugs: How are you? sorry your still having problems with Matthew eating ect :hugs:

:waves:

How is everyone?

Im doing good got my hair done after work yesterday, Emilie is great :D

hi all.
caleb really doesnt like to it and can only do it for a few mins, he likes to pull himself along the floor lol.
i need to get my hair done lorna too. we have wedding to go to in september.
I think we are slowly getting there with calebs night time sleep. i have cut out his night bottle and we only have the one wake up and he cries for a min or two then back to sleep.
Work is done for another week yey. Hope everyone and lo's are ok xx

Helloooo ladies sorry its been a while but MIL has been down and that always leaves me somehow rushing around even though there's someone to look after Dewi lol!

We're both well, still enjoying Summer break, Dewi has been sleeping really well all week (1 bad night) but so amazing for him to go through, he'll wake grumble and go back to sleep.

He's getting around a lot better now, still not crawling as such more a combination of commando crawling, crawling and getting up on his hands and toes and then chest bumping the floor.

He's eating really well now, 3 big meals a day and 4/5 7oz bottles, the only thing so far he hasnt really been fussed by is strawberries!

Oh and he can pull himself to standing really well now too! eek!

JAYDEE ~ glad to hear you've been getting some sleep too, nice isn't at at last to get some more sleep! Dewi wriggels all over the cot, he's slept up against the bars before and been left with an indent in his face for a couppe hours lol.

KITKAT ~ Poor Cole not being well, I hate it when dewi is unwell it's just so difficult to know what to do for them isn't it?!

LULLABY ~ seems like Matthew is making good progress apart form the routine, it's taken us such a long time to get Dewi anywhere near a routine and today I put him down for a nap and he's been asleep for over an hour (UNHEARD OF) so his routine will be all messed up now!

Any news on when you will move yet? Getting in is good but the actual moving is horrible.

Still got my fingers crossed that Matthew's x-rays come back with good results for you whether it be an all clear or something easily remedied. Children are good healers adn they cope with treatments much better than we would so I'm sure Matthew will be be good as gold no matter what.

PINK ~ sounds like excellent progress on Caleb's night times, only a week or so ago I was thinking Dewi would never go through and now he has for nearly a week without me havng to get out of bed every night a couple times a night. Fingers crossed Caleb will just start to settle himself.

LORNA ~ Hows Emilie doing now? I still go squee when I see the piccies of her hair in the tiny ponytails - so cute! Dewi finally looks like he has hair, he always did but its very fine and light.

Well we're off on holiday for a week tomorrow, going to visit my Dad and the Gran I haven't seen in years (hasn't met hubby or Dewi yet!) and then on to Cornwall to go camping with friends so that'll either be a nightmare or super fun! Just hope the weather holds!

Take care everyone and have a lovely week!!

have a great holiday charlie, glad you and dewi are doing well xx

I'm a bit weirded out, he was crying and tired so put him down for a nap, he usually does 45 minutes max in the day and he's been asleep for at least 90 minutes now if not longer!!

caleb had a nap from about 10-11 then is having a quick nap before his lunch i think. Im slowly remembering his times so he doesnt get to grumpy xx

Charlie, Have a good holiday :flower: Im glad you & Dewi are doing well :D everyone says that about Emilies hair :haha: aw bless Dewi must have been tired

Faye, Im glad your sorted out the nighttime :D

How is everyone?

Hello All

Long time, totally getting side tracked with my 'losing weight' totally forgot about this thread :( sorry.

How is everyone & LO's?

My hollie is now a total nightmare of a sleeper, lol. Thought it all seemed to go to be true tbh. I mainly co-sleep with her now. Im pretty confident things will get better.
Shes fully sits, she crawls fully, can get into sitting position from crawling.
She pulls herself up on toy box & stands up, tried be proper clever clogs & let go but fell, thankgod haha. Dont want her to go walking anytime soon, i want my little baby back!
Shes mastered the bloody stairs, i think all this is down to she see's amber & copies her basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->