*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Faye, How are you? Did Caleb get the tooth? if not I hope it comes through soon :hugs:

Aly, 7am - 6pm is a long time :wacko: :hugs::hugs: How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone?

In the last week Emilie has started crawling properly its pretty funny to watch but gosh shes quick :haha:

i'm not working 7am to 6am, but that is when I drop her of/pick her up :(

oooh, you'll have to keep one eye on her all the time now...I cant turn my back for one second without Lana finding something to pull out/off and start chewing :haha:

Well camping was good fun, all went well I think Dewi enjoyed!

Jut catching up with all the laundry now ergh!

Dewi is still sleeping better than ever, discovered he doesn't like jarred baby food one bit, he barely ate while we were away!

Still no sign of teeth here.

Will have a read and catch up soon, we're to meet baby group friends in a bit!

glad you had a good holiday charlie.
Caleb made me so proud yesterday i was singing pattacake and he started patting my hand. I kept smiling. the only thing is if you sing it and your hand isnt out he smakes your face lol.
Caleb is still doing his army man crawl thing but he's desperate to get on his knees.
Hope evryone is well and lo's to x

Hi ladies, My daughter Karissa is a december baby 6/09 do you mind if I join I would love to chat about are babies :)

Hi everyone *waves* First off my name is Kristle and I have a beautiful daughter whom is really advancing at 8 months, just a huge BOMB of sitting up crawling pulling herself up on her knees saying mamaa and daddaaa well she says the mmmmm part lol dada clear as day! Anyway I'm looking for a close knit group of women to talk baby talk with I joined a few groups/one in TTC (we are trying for baby 2) this site is so large I always get lost in the mix of threads lol.

Anyway I really look forward to getting to know all of you, oh yea Karissa has no teeth yet and speaking of my sparkling monkey this mama needs to feed her.

hi kristle :wave: come on in.
Your daughter is gorgeous in your avatar pic xx

Hey

Charlie, Im glad you had a good time camping :D How are you?

faye, How are you doing? Im sure Caleb will be on his hand & knees crawling before you know it :D

Welcome Kristle :flower: How are you doing? sounds like Karissa is doing well :D

How is everyone?

Ahhh, here you all are!

How are all the mummies and babies?

Bless Emilie and her crawling, Lorna, how exciting!

Aly, how's work going?

Hiya Kristle!

Charlie, glad you had a nice time camping :thumbup:

Faye, it must be so frustrating for them wanting to get up on their knees but not being able to. I think that's why Esmé hates being on her tummy so much because she can't actually crawl or shuffle or get up on all fours!

Poor old Esmé has got FOUR teeth coming through all at once :dohh: two front top and two front bottom, bless her, it's troubling her quite a bit I think. At least it gets it all out the way in one go I suppose.

Hi im fine thanks lorna. Ive got my mmr jab tomorrow because of working at the hospital so not looking forward to it. Apparently my levels are low for my measles.
elski-we have one of the top teeth coming through and is hurting caleb.x

Dewi is so loving the crawling nnow he's not quick but thats it he's mobile. God help me.

How is everyone babies today? Mine down napping I need to vaccum the carpets when she wakes up now that she off and crawling everywhere! We did some major shopping for her yesterday got her some 9 month clothe and 12 month sleepers (she tall) and today I need to clean out her dresser on outfits that no longer fit (sad face) my baby girl growing up hard to believe here soon she be 1 years OLD.

So does anyone here have their baby on a sch? I'm just curious as I have Karissa on a sch, if you do, do you find it hard to leave and do things sometimes? Sometimes we get frustrated because we can't leave on a dim anymore and when we do it limited to three hours which is NEVER enough time hahaha.....

I'm going to order nanny 911 to start looking at parenting ideas..................... she learnng the word no now haha.

Kristle, It is sad clearing out the old clothes isnt it?

I cant beleive we will be buying birthday/christmas presents soon :wacko: this year has really flew! anyone have any ideas what there be getting?

Kristle, It is sad clearing out the old clothes isnt it?

I cant beleive we will be buying birthday/christmas presents soon :wacko: this year has really flew! anyone have any ideas what there be getting?

Hi sweetie,
well lets just say over half her clothe are packed its totally sad how quickly she grown.

I know its insane that christmas is coming up and the big FIRST BIRTHDAY, does anyone have any idea on birthday plans? I'm not sure with me because my family is so divided apart............... but secretly I would love to do a birthday bash for her but then again she be one years old and not to into it :)

We got her a dolly for her christmas pressie and a lil kid laptop its cute/learning... and we have a few things for her birthday already so she be set. She should be into the lights and tree this year woot woot....

We havent brought anything yet Ive only just started thinking about it :blush:

I give the clothes Emilie has outgrown to my friends daughter, I thought we would go somewhere with softplay just as a family (like our parents & us) for her birthday but not sure yet

Dewi is only just going into his 6-9 month clothes now, he's not particularly small but he's not very tall.

I have a huge bin bag of stuff to go up in the loft again. blub.

Dewi now hates the hoover, I used to be able to hoover with him in the room but he screams now - same with the hairdryer, he used to lay on my lap while I dried my hair he hates it now!

We havent brought anything yet Ive only just started thinking about it :blush:

I give the clothes Emilie has outgrown to my friends daughter, I thought we would go somewhere with softplay just as a family (like our parents & us) for her birthday but not sure yet

Hey hon that sounds cool if you don't mind me asking whats softplay?

Part of me really wants to invite about 16-18 people over for her birthday and all her nices/newfys but then I try to look at it from her point of view, it might freak her out. Plus with her birthday in Dec its cold and sometimes snowy by then so we can't have a outside b day. I dunno its just so up in the air, would it be rude to invite a select group of people?

I guess I'm really looking forward to the holidays halloween, thanks giving b day christmas easter lol. :happydance:

Charlie, How are you doing?

Kristle, Softplay is like an indoor play area ball pool ect Im not sure yet though, nothing wrong with looking forward to the holidays :winkwink:

How is everyone?

Esmé hates the hoover too, Charlie, she literally shakes and her eyes go massive whenever she hears it - bless them!

We're mostly into 6-9m clothing, although the odd 3-6m bit here and there still fit her... It's sad putting stuff into storage isn't it :cry: do you remember looking at all the 0-3m and 3-6m stuff when our LO's were newborns and it just all looked so big! :shock:

Still no crawling here, are we the only ones left now?

How's everyone doing? Anyone got fun plans for the bank holiday weekend next week? :flower:

Elizabeth, Great to see you :flower: How are you & Esmé doing?

We have the IL's coming down for the day on bank holiday Monday other than that not planned anything yet How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->