*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

we're good thanks Lorna, same old same old really, one last week of summer break boo!!

Aly, I know what you mean :haha: we have a stairgate in the livng room which stops Emilie getting to the other rooms she has been into everything since she started rolling so Im used to moving & distractinting her, If Im going out the room for a few minutes I pop Emilie in her Jumperoo :flower:

Elizabeth, Esmé is doing great she will do the rest soon :D

God bless the jumper!

My little un is pulling herself up to kneel, stands with a little assistance but isn't crawling, tho I think it's not far off. I have been reading these entries with interest and trepidation.... Oh I want her to crawl for her sake, but am not looking forward to her becoming even more of a handful... So god bless her jumper, least I'll still be able to go make a cuppa knowing she's safe

Hi Ladies *waves*
My day was good oh was off today so I got to sleep in and then give my baby kisses and cuddles with out a single diaper change feeding or cleaning WOOT. I even got to take a long afternoon nap.......................... today been great its funny to see oh take care of her and how he does things different some I totally don't agree with :) but o well the job got done lol.

HI all :wave:
Lorna i love your new pics.
Caleb isnt crawling. but it is funny to see him on all 4's going backwards and forwards lol.
We are buying a trike i think for his main xmas present , im having a look today on the net for other presents i think.
Charlie- i bet you dont want to go back.
Hope everyone is ok x

Angie, How you doing?

Charlie, I bet you dont want to go back either :wacko: :hugs:

Faye, Thank you :flower: the rocking on all fours used to make me laugh too :haha: How are you doing?

:wave:

How is everyone?

HI all :wave:
Lorna i love your new pics.
Caleb isnt crawling. but it is funny to see him on all 4's going backwards and forwards lol.
We are buying a trike i think for his main xmas present , im having a look today on the net for other presents i think.
Charlie- i bet you dont want to go back.
Hope everyone is ok x

I bet he real close to crawling that what Karissa did got up on all fours and rocked back and forth for about a week or so then BAM off she went, your little man will be off and running................. AWESOME for him :hugs:

Last night was so funny Karissa started crying wanting her 11 pm feeding anyone oh takes care of her at night (has since the day she came home) and I went and picked her up and we played hell getting her back to bed. He kept telling Kristle I have my nite routine with her you do the day I got the night lol........................ So we were a little tired today. :sleep: Karissa was really clinging to me today usually she very secure in ramping around so it was extra tiresome and I swear she was into EVERYTHING, its just the beging I bet :)

Hi all

Jake still doesn't crawl, but can get where he wants anyway. He's getting a bit too good at pulling himself up, he can also stand unaided for a few seconds and walks if you hold his hands so wonder if he'll give up on crawling and concentrate on walking instead?

Haven't even thought about birthday/Christmas yet - seems crazy that it's getting close to me.

We're still in 3-6m clothes, except sleepsuits which are 6-9m. He's only 15lb 6oz (bless). We do have some 6-9m clothes that he can wear, tshirts anyway, the trousers are too long and drop off him lol.

Aly - hope work went ok and Lana was ok at nursery.

Dewis new fave thing is pulling himself up, he can crawl really well now and like to terrorize the cat - poor thing.

But it is frustrating he'll pull himself and get stuck there and start crying - he does this in his cot!!!!

Quick question - how many of you are still sterillizing bottles/using cooled boiled water to make bottles?

I stopped sterillizing a few weeks back and this week got sick of boiling the kettle and just use the tap now.

Oh and when are you going to start giving cows milk instead of formula? The books say 1 year but then the books say 6 months before weaning and lots of people start that early lol.

Dewi went into nursery for a half day on monday and we've decided to scrap the weaning list and he can just eat food from the menu all other kids have!

i still boil the kettle for bottles, stopped sterilizing at 6 months i thought it was but it says 12months. Caleb has been fine though.
Caleb shouts at alfie and its funny.
I need to start giving caleb more finger food. He loves his toast, spaghetti and a few others.
xx

Charlie, I still sterilize & use boiled water for the bottles, Sounds like Dewi is doing well :flower: How are you?

Jaydee, Jake still may crawl yet however saying that I didnt crawl I just got up & walked one day so maybe Jake will be the same? How are you?

Faye, How are you?

How is everyone?

Cor he's being a little bugger this morning, he woke for a while overnight but I didn't go in to him, he woke at 6am and hasnt napped yet, he's tired but unwilling to go down - I can't even take him for a walk as I'm waiting in for some guys to come measure up for new carpet in our hall/stairs/landing (at last!).

Boo.

Charlie, I hope Dewi napped for you yesterday in the end :hugs::hugs:

How is everyone?

he did it again today and just would not nap this morning, he got through until just after 11 before I could gt him down, then he slept until half 1....i was supposed to be meeting people in town at half 1!!! Grrrr.

Hi everyone.
Jeni, work wasnt too bad thanks. Lana was with MIL though, wich was awful. She just completely ignored our routine and did what she thought was best :dohh: she starts nursery full time in a couple of weeks and I start a completely new job. Not looking forward to it!!

Charlie, I stopped sterilising when she started putting anything and everything in her mouth. Around 5 months I think. But I still used boiled water to make bottles and drink :shrug: I'll give her cows milk when she is 12 months I think!!

Oh my gosh, I have so many presents for Lana already. I've been buying all year :blush: not got her main present yet though. I think it's going to be a trike too. I've seen one in ELC that is fab. Lol

We have just started putting Lana in 9-12 month clothes too, but mostly still in 6-9!! We have just bought her next car seat too. We already had a forward facing one, but we decided we would feel much happier with her rear-facing for a bit longer. We have got the recaro one (cant remember what it's called) coz it was the cheapest we could find, but it is HUGE :shock: Just got to get the in-laws to buy one for their car now!! xx

Aly, Im glad work went ok :hugs: How are you? How is Lana?

seems everyone is thinking of a trike, my IL's were talking about buying Emilie one that converts as she gets older, I still havent got any presents but will start soon :blush:

How is everyone?

Hi lorna. we were going for a trike but we've decided because we still live in flat he wont get as much use out of it . So i think we will get a ride on toy that he can sit on and also one that he can use to push. I have looked at a few things. but still not sure. I think we will buy a few things and then maybe wait till the sales.
Caleb is suffering with teething and really bad nappy rash. Its so horrible i wish i could take it away x

Hello all you December star mamas out there :)

Its been a very busy few days for me (baby girl in her crib NOT Napping/but mama not getting here either) I did go to oh brother 22 birthday party and NO BODY SHOWED UP, except us. Okay his dad but only bc chase phoned him from the house and told him he needed to come over that his bro was really upset. I guess he was in tears in the backroom bc no one came to his birthday but us and his dad by force. So I was only planning on staying a hour but we had to stay a bit longer. It was okay his mom treated me respectfully but I'm not making any plan to run up there again.

OMG my oh got a brand new car a 2010 mostly bc his car his a piece of shi* and not really safe so more over he got it for our daughter. Plus we have AC now so sunday drives will be a pleasure now :)

Other then that I'm just getting back in the swing of things I think she fell asleep bc I hear no more giggling and balbling lol.

Lorna, thats the kind of trike we were looking at :thumbup:
We are good thank you. Lana has turned into a right little accident prone child. She is a little terror pulling things off everything :dohh:

Faye, I hope calebs teeth dont take too long to come through. We still only have the bottom two. No sign of anymore yet!!

xx

Faye, A ride on toy is a great idea :D Sorry Caleb is suffering with his teeth & nappy rash :hugs: :hugs:

Kristle, Im sorry noone showed up to your Brothers B`day :( :hugs: :happydance: on a new car :D what sort is it? How are you?

Aly, :hugs: you need eyes in the back of your head dont you?

How is everyone?

Faye, A ride on toy is a great idea :D Sorry Caleb is suffering with his teeth * nappy rash :hugs: :hugs:

Kristle, Im sorry noone showed up to your Brothers B`day :( :hugs: :happydance: on a new car :D what sort is it? How are you?

Aly, :hugs: you need eyes in the back of your head dont you?

How is everyone?

Hey hon, he my OH brother he turned 22 years old and his mom threw him a dinner birthday party and no one should up but us/and his dad after oh called and forced him to come. I planned on making a early exit but couldn't with us practically being the guest his mom is a real witch.

We got camorilla 2010 the newest model its white, its just beautiful it has a sun roof ac the inside is black with a little bit of blue its the perffffffffffffffffect family car and since yesterday all the paper went through they had me sign my name on it to so its offically a hundred percent ours :) Cloud nine.

I'm great thank you for asking :hugs: I just experienced a very proud mama moment. While doing dishes my daughter was at my feet as I stacked dirty dishes in are dish washer well she was on her knees hanging onto it I turned around and she was STANDING UP one hand hanging onto the rack, I about had a heart attack but once I got over my fright I was very proud of her :cloud9: I'll have to write it in her baby book, I suspect she might be walking by winter if this keeps up.

How are you sweetie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->