*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Kristle, :hugs: to your brother, Ive never heard of that make of car :blush: Im glad your doing great :D Well done Karissa :happydance:

:wave:

How is everyone?

morning lorna :wave:
we are all fine thanks. wondering what to do today. Caleb has a 4th tooth a top one but not a front one lol. Had him weighed the other day , weighs 18lb 1oz still following the same line to xx
you ok lorna?

Faye, Im glad your all doing good :D wtg Caleb on the weight & on the 4th tooth :D

Im doing good Thanks :flower:

Still no sign of teeth here i have a gummy boy still lol.

He is terrorizing everyone and everything now he can crawl quickly its quite funny.

Back to school on Thursday so he'll be back to nursery then so hopefully he'll be back into a better routine and he'll start napping better during the day.

Sorry to hear about teething and nappy rash!

Hope everyone enjoyed their bank holiday!

Charlie, How are you doing? :haha: Ikwym about the crawling How is Dewi doing?

How is everyone & the Lo's?

Dewi is good, back to nursery tomorrow, he'll be on the normal menu too rather than his weaning list so he'll be getting proper meals. He can eat so much now! I defrosted some spinach and parmesan pasta he gobbled it all so I had to zap him another bowl the little piggy!

He's started to be able to move along when holding on standing up to the furniture now so he'll be properly cruising soon eek!

He can't get down once he's up yet though, he gets very frustrated not being able to get back to the floor.

Charlie, Im glad Dewi is doing good & eating well :D doesnt time just fly our Lo's will be walking before we know it :wacko:

How are you doing?

hiya ladies!

been on search find this thread lol.

how is everyone?
we thought about 1st birthday yet? Crazy though? Haha.

Leanne, great to see you :flower: How are you? How is Amber & Hollie?

It is a crazy thought isnt it? :wacko: we were thinking of somewhere that had softplay but not sure yet, How about you?

yeah we'vwe been wondering about Dewi's birthday, its the 27th so a pain...he'll hate us forever for that birthday. Its far too close to xmas!

My lil angel is turning 9 months old next monday sniffles................... she doing so great she figured out how to crawl on low boxes.

December birthdays are always going to be rough with it being so close to Christmas/and expensive for us! We were going to do a big party for her but on second thought I decided we do a private 1 birthday party for her and her second year we do something more when she understand more. I am going to have a special lil cake made for her to dig into heehee.... and most likely 5 pressies since Christmas is soooooooooooooo close, we giving her a GIANT teddy bear that is 3 fee tall!

How are all your lil bundles doing?

well Dewi was rather unsettled yesterday at nursery, hopefully he'll be better today but it's not surprising he hasnt really been there for 6 weeks so it's all a bit of a change.

Huff we've decided that nursery are going to have to give him all 3 of his meals a day, it's just too late for us to give him his tea by the time we all get home.

booooooooo.

oh and the fees have gone up to £43 a day now.

Kristle, Sounds like Karissa is doing great :D How are you?

Charlie, Sorry Dewi was unsettled yesterday I hope its better today :hugs: sorry the nursery fees have gone up too :wacko: How are you?

How is everyone?

caleb has been unsettled to i think his next top tooth is coming through. :-(.
Caleb is 9 months tomorrow. he still seems so small ans in 3 months he will be one.
How is everyone. We are finally havikng our laminte fitted today by my brother, so all that needs to be done is change fittings and get a bookcase then the hall is done.
In other news we were planning to get married next year just a simple wedding but we have decided we want to spend a bit more and have it at the one place xx

Faye, Your wedding will be here before you know it :D Sorry Caleb is unsettled too :hugs: yay on finally having the laminate being put down How are you doing?

Kristle, Sounds like Karissa is doing great :D How are you?

Charlie, Sorry Dewi was unsettled yesterday I hope its better today :hugs: sorry the nursery fees have gone up too :wacko: How are you?

How is everyone?

Hey sweetie :) I'm doing good OH went into work early so I had to roll my bum out of bed early then I expected. I'm doing really good just enjoying my time with Karissa and thankful I'm able to be home with her now. Its early morning here and I can almost feel fall in the air I'm very excited about the holidays this year.

Hey everyone.

Charlie, sorry Dewi was unsettled at nursery. Is he better now? Lana has been having her settling in visits this week (ready to start properly next week :cry::cry:) and all the staff are so impressed with how well she is doing. She is so happy there...it actually makes me sad that she doesnt miss me :(

We wont be doing anything big for this birthday. Just visit all the grandparents probably (and tie it in with xmas visits too). She wont have a clue what is going on, so will make more of an effort for her second birthday :thumbup: It is a pain that her birthday is so close to xmas (20th december) so I know how you feel Charlie. It's not like we can give them a garden party or anything :haha:

Lana has started standing without support now :shock: she can stand for about a minute before her legs get tired or she loses balance and falls. Makes it easier to dress her, but I can see she could be walking in the not too distant future, which scares me! haha

Hope all mummies and babies are doing well :thumbup: xx

Heeeyyyyy!!! :wave: Im back again lol =]

Completly moved into our flat so will have to get pictures on to show all the decorating off when I get sorted a bit more :haha: Im really proud of our own little home!

Gosh read through the last couple of pages so trying to get on topic lol

Matthew is now crawling everywhere and anywhere, he follows me everywhere like a little sheep :rofl: Chuck think it was you lol matthew went through a while of being scared of the hoover but now chases it around the flat and turns it off on me :haha: perfect game for before bed to tire him out some nights lol. The best bit about not living with my mum and brothers is that Matthew is completly settled into his routine now with a proper bedtime at 8pm every night and proper naps two or sometimes 3 every day and it's such a relief lol. And we're now completly BLW no puree's or spoonfeeds it's working so much better for us and Im really enjoying cooking for both of us lol
He's got 4 teeth (two top two bottom) and another 4 (either side on top and bottom) quickly following :wacko: He's suffering a bit with nappy rash atm everytime I get it cleared it's back again a couple of days later :dohh: This week his communication has really impressed me. He says mama, nana, baba, hiya and babbles etc already and has learnt how to say yummy and mmmmmmmm and licks his lips when he's eating and if I say "ohhhh is your dinner yummy?" he nods his head and says uh hu and if I ask him "all done?" he either nod's and says uh hu or he yells no really loud and laughs at me. He just has such a little cheeky impish personality! He's also started to slowly move holding onto furniute :wacko: and will hold a finger of mine in each hand and walk about and im also loving how much easier it is to dress him with him standing himself for me to pull up trousers and pull jumpers/tops over his head etc

Ohhhh love that we're talking christmas!! lol I've already got Matthew a trike for his 1st birthday (i bought it really cheap in the sales lol) and a few other toys for christmas but there are soooo many things to choose from! Im going to hold out and see with the car seat and am thinking of asking my mum to buy him his next stage car seat for christmas because I think we'll easily get to christmas in his rear facing one.

I hope everyone's ok and has been ok the past month or so lol!!

Oh and I start back to work sunday week :sad: not looking forward to it but at the same time I kind of am lol

EDIT- apology's for the poor english grammer and spelling and "all over the place ness" of my post im shattered!lol

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Im glad your settling into your flat I cant wait to see pictures :D It sounds like Matthew is doing great Im glad BLW is suiting you both, How are you doing?

How is everyone?

All is good here :D Emilie is great I cant beleive shes 9 months though where has the time gone? she now stands holding onto furniture & has just started cruising slowly, we brought her first pair of shoes (cruising ones from clarks) The Lo's will be walking before we know it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->