• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hi we are both fine.
Caleb has decided to now pull himself up onto things now. its funny but quite scary at times. We have his 9 month development review tomorrow should go ok.
Hope everyones well xx

Jaydee, Bless Jake :hugs: How are you?

Faye, Im glad your both good :flower: We only got the letter for Emilies 9 month check yesterday which is for 5th oct when shes 10 months :dohh:

:wave:

How is everyone?

All is good here, I cant beleive its nearly the end of September! :wacko:

9 month check?? Havent had anything yet I guess it's just a HV thing?

well calebs check went ok. Hv is happy with his progress. Weighs 18lb 13oz and is 70cm . Might have to go back in a month because he doesnt really mumble or say mamma or dadda but hv heard him making noises so siad he was ok. xx

Faye, Im glad all went ok :flower: How are you?

Charlie, How are you? How is Dewi?

Being back at work is pretty ok bit boring lol and I was so tempted to wake Matthew last night just to say hello and that I missed him!

We spent today out together shopping and at the big park with the ducks and all other birds etc was fun!

My mum's ill atm and in hospital and im really worried about her they're not 100% sure what it is seems to be gastric and some kind of serious infection but hopefully she'll be ok! My brothers are making life hell though for her. My 18 year old brother took her car for a drive with his mate while she was in hospital today and he's never drove a car in his life and his friend has had 3 driving lessons. I seriously want to beat the living daylights out of him!!! :growlmad: If my mum wasn't in hospital and didn't need the additional stress I would have phoned the police on both of them and got them in BIG trouble. Sounds really really harsh but my brother really needs to grow up and wisen up. Just two weeks ago he was telling us that his girlfriend might be pregnant(she's only coming 15 and her parents are really religious so he could get in soooooo much trouble legally because she's a minor) and he just laughs and tells us no they don't use protection because "pulling out" works just fine. Also if my mum stops giving him money he'll just sell everything in the house while she's out and trash the place etc. He has some serious issues!

Sorry for the slight rant there just really annoys me that my mum is so ill and my brother's reaction is take her car and say "big deal it's her own fault she's ill and it's not like she's dying or anything"

Glad your check went well Faye.

Didn't know they did 9 month checks either... Jake doesn't really say words, but has started making more word like sounds recently.

SL - hope your mum gets better soon. Sounds like your brother needs to grow up a bit (sorry if that's harsh). Hope it's not stressing you out too much.

Jake has decided the last couple of days that he doesn't really want to eat or drink or go to sleep on a night. Hopefully he's just been unsettled by me being away. DH took him to the doctor who couldn't find anything wrong so hopefully he'll be ok now. Poor little mite, it's not like he's got weight to lose (think he's about 16lb).

How's being pregnant treating you Chuck? Hope you aren't suffering too much.

oooh i need to get to argos they have 3 for 2 on the toys until tusday x

Faye, let us know what you come back with :flower: ... some toys are also 2 for £15!

Sweetlullaby, I hope your mum gets better soon :hugs: I agree your brother needs to grow up abit :hugs:

Jaydee, I hope Jake is back to his normal self soon :hugs:

How is everyone?

Emilie has two top teeth just breaking through the gums they dont seem to be bothering her though bless her

I've been fine thanks super tired but that comes from working full time and having a 9 month old let alone being 1st tri!

Had a touch of nausea twice so far but not even feeling sick really, I never suffered anything bad early in pregnancy last time.

Dewi is good still no teeth, still runny bum, crawling sooo fast now and using the push along walker at nursery|!!

I bought a vtech bus, story piano toy and a leapfrog scout.
I was worried because of the thunder that caleb wouldnt sleep. I thought i would try him in his cot and leaving him and luckily he is asleep as normally we have to rock him in the pushchair.
Had a major sort out through his toys and clothes and chucked anything that wasnt any good. Its so horrible chucking things out.
Where has the week gone its nearly the weekend which means work. Luckily its 7-3 this weekend so will go quick.
One more thing the cot is now at the lowest point now. Caleb has quickly improved with his pulling up and was quite worried when he was standin up in the cot. He can still do it but wont be able to pull himself over the bar.
He seems so small to be doing it xx :-(

Faye, Sounds like you brought some good bits :D Emilie has the my pal violet she loves it :flower: How are you & Caleb?

Charlie, Im glad your doing good sorry your tired though :hugs: Sorry Dewi still has a runny bum bless him :hugs:

How is everyone & the Lo's?

Haven't even thought about xmas presents yet, you lot are so organised.

Have you got the next size car seat yet? Jake's nowhere near 9kg yet so don't think we'll need it for a while, think he'll prefer facing forward though.

Dewi isnt still not well bless him, the cold has moved to his chest so now he has a cough so he also has a sore throat.

At night he coughs and wakes because it hurts then cries because he's awake then coughs again and it hurts so he cries repeat ad nauseum. 2 very bad night s in a row = sleepy sleepy Charlie.

In other news he is starting to make very sloppy clapping gestures which is very cute, and he LOVES his walker. We found a cute wooden trolley with building blocks in in Mothercare reduced so thought we'd keep it for xmas - he came home from nursery having spent all day walking around pushing theirs so we had to give it to him now lol.

We now have to sit on the floor and keep turning the damned thing around so he can walk back across the room because he cannot turn it around himself yet! <facepalm>

Hope you're all ok ladies and babies?

Jaydee, We have a carseat which is from birth to 18Kg it goes both RF & FF we moved Emilie forward facing a few days ago she was 21Ibs 5 weeks ago but tbh shes not in the car alot as I dont drive so use the bus alot & DH uses the car for work, How are you?

Charlie, Im sorry Dewi has a cold/cough I hope he is feeling better soon :hugs::hugs: How are you feeling? I know the feeling walker wise Emilie gets up to her walker on her own fine but even though she can turn it to go the direction she wants to when walking she hasnt figured it out when she comes to a wall or something :haha:

How is everyone?

We have most of Emilies christmas presents its everyone else Im stuck on :blush: her birthday is sorted

we havent got too into thinking about xmas gifts yet but we are thinking about what we need to get him, he'll be spoiled rotten by the grandmas anyway lol.

Hi everyone, i'm good thanks.

Jake's had his first proper bug I think; wouldn't eat or have milk, lots of messy dirty nappies etc. Seems to be over it now and eating twice as much to make up for it! Either that or he knows he needs to put on more weight to go in the next car seat lol.

We're going on holiday at the weekend, can't wait, 26 degrees and sunshine in mallorca, much better than here. Going to a family centre hotel so there is soft play, ride on toys and baby activites so hopefully jake will love it, just hope he's ok on the plane, wish us luck...

Ergh Dewi has been unwell now for over 3 weeks - really messy nappies ranging up to full on diarrea sniffles, snot, cough, sore throat red raw bum, screaming at night for hours, on and off his food.

I'm shattered.

Went back to teh Dr today who gave him a full check up and said well he isnt an ill baby, he's still bright and hydrated, its just taking a long time to get over a virus!! Ergh.

:hugs: chuck! Matthew isn't too well atm either he's now developed a cough so keeping a close eye on that!

Mums out of hospital was to do with inflamation of her kidneys but she took the adverse signs of it so they didn't catch on until they sent her for a ct scan but she's home now and recovering but she will probably have it reoccuring and the only treatment is hospital and iv lines for antibitoics/fluids etc. My brother is chucked out of the house and living at his girlfriends atm :haha: He went and got a crisis loan of the social security don't know why the hell they gave him one (wish he would grow up and get a job there's hundreds of places in our town/next town looking for temporary staff!)

Im hating work and was working tonight and now im knackered feel sick and have a pounding headache (we have workmen in renovating our work so plain horrible listening to drilling and banging for 4 hours straight!) I have a new line manager and I don't like her at all! Not so much fun but no choice really I have to work!

Matthew's sleeping even longer at night recently I think its because it's darker in the mornings as well now! He slept from half seven last night to 10am this morning! I was shocked when I woke and realised the time! lol

He's started actually climbing the furniture he will stand on my feet or anything on the ground to try and climb up the sofa's etc! I've got all the cupboards and drawers baby proofed and very nearly parent proofed (i bought the boot's lock things) and they are sooo difficult to open and close!Still debating buying a travel baby gate so I can move it around but there's really no where he isn't allowed other than the kitchen or bathroom unless im in there lol and I just close the doors when Im not! He likes to follow me around each room and I think I'd have more issues if I kept him in say the living room and went into the bathroom for example and he couldn't follow me! I've no stairs whatsoever other than the ones outside the front door but I don't keep my front door open at all lol I've a really really long hall which he loves to crawl up and down so think there's no real point!

Christmas - we're getting there slowly with presents etc He's getting his next stage car seat for christmas because he fits in his first stage one fine and there;s about 4 inches or so before his head goes over the top! Plenty of room unless he sprouts in height lol

Hope everyone is ok!

Jaydee, Im sorry Jake had a bug :hugs: Im glad it seems to be over now, Have fun in mallorca :flower:

Charlie, Im sorry Dewi still isnt well :hugs: :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Sorry Matthew isnt too well either, Im glad your mum is out the hospital :flower: Sorry your hating work :hugs: How are you doing?

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"