• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Argh stoopid rotten broken car and stoopid garage not being able to get the parts.

Its taken a week to get 1 part replaced and it's still not fixed!

Hubby has to leave the house at 6:50 to get Dewi to nursery - it's over 2 miles walk, so we see him for maybe half an hour in the morning, and then I get dropped off at 5ish in town have to walk over a mile to get to nursery and then back home over 2 miles unless I can grab a bus (they are few and far between at that time of night) so by the time we get in its change bottle and bed time.

HUFF. I am fed up of never seeing my son in the week, its bad enough on a normal day he gets 3 meals a day at nursery and we only see him for a couple hours but grrrrrrrr we're so damned reliant on the car now to save time.

Not to mention I'm shattered after work let alone all tha twalking

Massive :hugs: hun :( Hopefully the car will be fixed soon!!

Well as of yesterday and another £100 part the brakes now work, it's booked in for another MOT this afternoon so we'll wait and see.

lets just say tehre are going to be words about how much we pay the garage for not fixing the part we said needed fixing in the first place and doing £200 worth of work to the car before fixing the bit that needed fixing.

Huff.

Garages are rubbish sometimes aren't they? Not sure what other sort of buisness could get away with doing whatever they wanted and expecting you to pay for it. Glad it's sorted though.

I know how you feel about not getting to see him during the week, I leave at 8am and get back at 5.45 so I see him for a bit in the morning, although only about 10 mins when I'm not trying to get ready myself, and then a couple of hours on a night including trying to eat tea etc. My mum gets to spend more one on one time with him than I do cos she has him on a Friday. Obviously I have all weekend too but somehow that's not the same as you kind of feel obliged to be doing stuff/visiting people don't you? Well, I do.

Ah well, there's always the lottery......

One day eh?

Ah well it is half term this week thankfully so I get lots of time. My Ma is visiting for a couple days so thats good (but also stressful!), then the MIL may be down at the weekend to babysit as we should be going to London for a show for our wedding anniversary but her husbands dad is in hospital with brain tumors so she may not make it.

In other news 12 week scan tomorrow!

Exciting (the scan) :) have you told your parents about bubba2 or are you waiting till after tomorrow?

Hope the brain tumor patient is well enough that you get to celebrate your anniversary.

Enjoy half term x

Some **** has nicked my purse. Fucking marvellous.

Well scan was ok...there is definitely a baby and only 1 and it has 2 arms 2 legs and a heartbeat but we could barely see anything! Boo, I had to drink more and then go back but still rubbish, and apparently I have a retro-something or other uterus - it doubles back over itself so baby was squashed into a small space but as it grows it'll right itself and it'll be fine (it wasnt like that last time lol!).

I seem to be measuring a week behind LMP dates so 11 weeks or there abouts rather than 12 so I'm booked to go back next week to see if I can get a clearer scan and they can take the NT measurement.

oh and I forgot this...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs906.snc4/71898_447762847550_689167550_5800404_3252894_n.jpg

Charlie, Congratulations, great picture :flower: How are you feeling?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Awwwwkkkkk Chuck look at the little bubs in the scan!!! :happydance:
Hopefully you'll see a bit more in the scan next week!

Can't believe someone knicked your purse :growlmad:

Hope you're ok and get to celebrate your wedding anniversary next week!

Hey Lorna!

Hows Emilie?

We're grand here :) Matthew's having a snooze so late dinner for us and then up to the shop so I can buy some milk and bread :rofl:

Had to sit in all day yesterday and today waiting on a bloody argos order half came yesterday one item replaced with something else so annoyed at that and then today I phoned to ask where the rest of my order was and was told anytime up to 6pm and when it came the box of one of the items is ripped apart really badly so going to have to go instore to get it replaced because it's a gift for Christmas :growlmad:

I hate being cooped up all day inside it's boring and claustrophobic!

Sweetlullaby, Im glad you & Matthew are good :flower: Ikwym I hate waiting in too :blush:

Emilie is doing good thanks :D

ergh waiting in all day is rubbish we've had to do it a couple times recently waiting for maintenance guys from the letting agency.

It's funny, I had a smear test a couple of months ago and the nurse said something about something being at a funny angle, never mentioned it before, wonder if pregnancy can make your insides wonky? Glad bubs appears to be ok though Chuck. Sorry about your purse, gutted.

I hate getting stuff delivered, would much rather pick it up, guess that's cos I have a car though. We had to stay in on sat morning for the car seats to come. It was quite good though cos we we're expecting them to be in stock till later in the week.

Anyone, other than MTA's Hollie anywhere near walking yet? Jake can stand up pretty well but think he's scared to walk without holding on. Bless

It's funny, I had a smear test a couple of months ago and the nurse said something about something being at a funny angle, never mentioned it before, wonder if pregnancy can make your insides wonky? Glad bubs appears to be ok though Chuck. Sorry about your purse, gutted.

I hate getting stuff delivered, would much rather pick it up, guess that's cos I have a car though. We had to stay in on sat morning for the car seats to come. It was quite good though cos we we're expecting them to be in stock till later in the week.

Anyone, other than MTA's Hollie anywhere near walking yet? Jake can stand up pretty well but think he's scared to walk without holding on. Bless

Dewi will walk holding onto your fingers and even take a couple steps holding on with only 1 hand but he's a while off walking yet i think.

That's what Jake was like for the past week or so, but so impressed, he can now do about 4 steps without holding onto anything. It's really cute.

He still doesn't say mamma or dadda or anything though, only 'ay ay ay ay' which sounds a bit like 'hey' but he says it to everything, mainky to the stuff in the study cupboard (the only one without a child lock that he can get to) lol

Matthew's got really really vocal recently and I think he'll start walking soon but you can never really tell can you? :rofl:

He's a monkey that atm likes to grab at EVERYTHING when we're out and about in his pushchair! I spent 3 hours in town today taking things back off him in every shop we went into and checking down the sides of his pram incase he had shoved stuff down there :rofl:

Sweetlullaby, :haha:@ Matthew, How are you?

Jaydee, Wtg Jake :happydance: How are you?

:wave:

All is good here, Emilie walks holding onto your fingers but only uses one hand mostly (it always surprises me how lightly she holds on) she can stand unaided but not for long I think its a confidence thing but she seems to be getting more confident each day yesterday she took two unaided steps to get to her vtech walker but hasnt attempted it again yet, I dont think it will be long but you never know, she has loved pushing the on/off button on the DVD player for a while now but she likes it even more so now she knows how to open it :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->