• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Yeah it seems that pregnancy can make your uterus flop backwards towards your spine rather than tipping slightly forwards like it used to. Doesn't cause any problems though - except squishing baby until it gets big enough to stretch it out again lol!

Well had a lovely weekend, Hubby didnt really enjoy the show- he feel asleep! But was nice to be out and go for a meal! He even cooked me a lovely meal last night which was super yummy!

How weird, the uterus thing. See you have an EDD now so guess all is well, yey!

Can't believe our little babies are nearly one, where has the year gone? Saying that though, doesn't life without them seem like an eternity ago?

How weird, the uterus thing. See you have an EDD now so guess all is well, yey!

Can't believe our little babies are nearly one, where has the year gone? Saying that though, doesn't life without them seem like an eternity ago?

Charlie, How are you? Hows Dewi?

Jaydee, I know time has flew :wacko: How are you? Hows Jake?

How is everyone & the Lo's?

All is ok here :D

We're all good thanks Lorna. Jake's a cheeky monkey, but seems pretty happy so it's all good. He's even sleeping pretty well at the minute which is a bonus.

Anyone going to a fireworks thing? We had a few last weekend at sil's and Jake cried so don't think we'll bother

Well the re scan was perfect, uterus has righted itself so we got lovely clear piccies this time and good NT measurements.

EDD 13th May (Friday 13th eek!).

So 13 weeks today.

Dewi has been teething this week so a real grumpus, up and down at night which has been very tiring, I told Hubby that last night was his turn (he gets Fridays off work) and what happened - Dewi slept through!

The third tooth is top next to the front teeth so he now has fangs!!! Will try to get a pic when it comes through a little more. Its quite funny though.

He's getting better and better with his walking holding onto fingers he loves it too.

We also found out that he loves the laser pen we bought to taunt the cat - he giggles his head off at it...we arent sure if he's giggling at the laser or the cat but it is quite funny to watch.

We were going to go up to some fireworks near us but its a nightmare to get to you have to park or get a bus then walk half a mile up hill and you pay to get in...we might find somewhere close by to watch from incase Dewi gets freaked out - he'll probably be asleep by then any way!

Jaydee, Im glad all is good with you & Jake :D Im not sure about the fireworks yet theres a display just down the road

Charlie, Im glad the scan went well, Happy 13 weeks :happydance: Sorry Dewi has been grumpy :haha: @ having fangs, Im glad Dewi is doing well walking wise :D How are you feeling?

:wave:

How is everyone?

I cant beleive all the Lo's birthdays are coming up :wacko: Emilie doing good :D

Hey everyone, I didn't even know this group existed! I remember you all from when i pregnant with Jack :) Is it ok if I join in? x

Crikey Embo sorry I thought you knew we were here otherwise I would have said something lol!

Boomerslady was here for a while too but has disappeared.

Somebody take my boy and bring back one who isnt ill.

We've had runny bum, grumpy, teething, not sleeping, rash, sticky eyes - in fact he couldn't open one today and now he's been up 2 hours and we're on poo number 3.

Poor Dewi, and poor you Chuck: hope he gets better soon.

We didn't bother with fireworks, but he liked the ones he saw out of the window, think it was being so close that scared him last week.

Had a busy weekend, took jake to xmas world at a local garden centre, I know it's miles too early but he loved it, think we might be goimng again before long.

Hi embo, welcome along.

Hope everyone else is well.

HI everyone x
I cant believe in just over 3 weeks caleb will be one :-(.
He's doing well. Getting heavy to carry lol was 19lb 13 about 2 weeks ago. NOt looking forward to the next jabs.
Caleb keeps everyone busy. My mom had him friday as i was covering a shift and in 10 mins he had all the coasters off the coffee table and all his toys every where.
He enjoys standing on his feet but not letting go yet.
Hope evryone is well xx

Charlie, Oh no I hope Dewi feels better soon :hugs::hugs: How are you?

Jaydee, How are you?

Faye, Great to see you :flower: Im glad Caleb is doing well :D I know time is flying isnt it? How are you?

How is everyone?

lol was looking through these earlier...around this time last year...
https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv72/miss_charlie_photo/bump/IMG_0832-1.jpg

Charlie, I love looking through my pregnancy pictures :flower: you had a lovely bump which your be getting back shortly :flower:

How is everyone?

Has anyone got there christmas presents yet? Im nearly done just got a few little bits to get

I was wishing for the bump to be back yesterday, I was freezing and realise last year I was never really cold even though the weather was. Maybe i'll plan the next one to be born in march so I can have a bump all winter lol

Helo again ladies Chuck hellooo!!

Sorry Lily has been really unwell and my laptop decided to die on me!

I had real issues with Lily turn one, I burst into bloody tears at her party when she was blowing out her candles :doh:
Is anyone freaking out about their baby turning one, this time I think I'm going to be even worse with Jack- it's all gone too quickly and I'm not ready for it!

Oh I'm Emily by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"