*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

A shower I'd love to have a shower..but our shower room is in an annex part of the house...think of a garage turned into a room but still with no heating. Its FREEZING out there so I haven't used the shower in weeks!

I did manage to just about clean the bathroom yesterday well its a bit less minging now so I aim to have a bath later, I should have had it already tbh Dewi has had a killer sleep, 2 and a half hours so far, no point now, by the time I move him upstairs and run the bath he'll be awake.

I'll try if I get him off to sleep later, he likes his carseat he can sit in that in the bathroom while I try to get into/out of the bath.

I know the shower would be better movement wise considering the section but its far to cold!

A shower I'd love to have a shower..but our shower room is in an annex part of the house...think of a garage turned into a room but still with no heating. Its FREEZING out there so I haven't used the shower in weeks!

I did manage to just about clean the bathroom yesterday well its a bit less minging now so I aim to have a bath later, I should have had it already tbh Dewi has had a killer sleep, 2 and a half hours so far, no point now, by the time I move him upstairs and run the bath he'll be awake.

I'll try if I get him off to sleep later, he likes his carseat he can sit in that in the bathroom while I try to get into/out of the bath.

I know the shower would be better movement wise considering the section but its far to cold!

arrrggghh why do I keep double posting???

Poor you!! At least we have a bathroom upstairs. what gets me is that the people who were in the house before us (its rented) used the annex as a granny annex and there was an 80 yr old woman living out there!!!

It hasn't gotten above 6 degrees Celsius in weeks out there..how she managed out there I do not know.

It does make an excellent larder though, I've never been able to keep spuds so long before lol!

I wait for DH to come in from work than have a bath

6 Months isnt far away at all just Amazing how much changes I remember the weaning age being 4 months :wacko:

Emilie babbles all the time I pretty sure she says hello too :haha:

first family i nannied for had the bathroom in the annex downstairs... it was BBRBRRRRRRRRRR freezing cold.

Hv coming in an hour, bet she weighs 11lbs 10oz. random guess,

i cant go to babygroup anymore tomorrow! or ill have to go late, district nurses coming to take more bloods :(

first family i nannied for had the bathroom in the annex downstairs... it was BBRBRRRRRRRRRR freezing cold.

Hv coming in an hour, bet she weighs 11lbs 10oz. random guess,

i cant go to babygroup anymore tomorrow! or ill have to go late, district nurses coming to take more bloods :(

C'mon PD think positive these bloods will come back fine and you'll be off your meds!

Oh yeah, we keep our freezer out there and I dunno why we bother turning it on! It's a single glazed annex! Crazy :/ Poor old lady, I doubt I'd survive the winter out there even with my baby blubber :lol:

I'm off for a shower now... oh the luxury! :D

lol Dewi just ate and seems to be dropping off, I may try running a bath...hope i get to use it I just got spit up on.

wish me luck

iv never had a smear dont think am old enough yet.
my sweep felt like murder,10x worse internal in labour, mind sayin that my labour altogether more painful than amber.

Well I cant believe it...Dewi didn't fall asleep but he stayed awake sitting happily in his carseat while I had a bath and then dried my hair!!

Just looked at the calender and I have the counsellor tomorrow - I thought it was next week! My memory really is shot!

In scotland you get smears from 20, englad is 25 isnt it?? shocking imo. ive had 2,

my hv is useless. Told me ava is 9 14, yet last week she was 10 7 .... idiot. think she meant 10 14.

I had a routine smear at 18 and another at 25...there may have been another, I dont remember.

wow so much has been writen since i was last on.
Calebb got weighed tuesday and put on a big 12oz so now weighing 8lb 15, spot on average line to. hopefuly he should be signed off from community nurse in a few weeks.
I tackled the snow today as i really need to get my prescription for insulin soon. Normaly it would of took me about 40 mins to walk there but took an extra 30 mins. Caleb was all snug, i wrapped up and ended walking in just my top as i was so hot.
First trip on the bus 2moro hopefully space free, taking a trip into town then to my moms cos steve at work till 8pm and being in for the last 2 weeks cos of snow is doing my head in.
I have my 6 week postnatal friday so hopefuly that goes ok to, have many of you had yours and how did it go? xx

Here is 25 for a smear so have never had one done!Think im the baby of us dec mummies :blush:

Awww I would love a nice hot soak in the bath...might get one in the morning lol I had Matthew spit up all over my bed, himself and me at 6.30am this morning :haha:Then on my bed and me again at 10.30am...wee rascal! That was making up for his usual pee everywhere at least once a day that he missed yesterday :haha:

They are growing so fast :( i put Matthew on his tummy for a few mins and his wee hands were on the playmat trying to push himself up to look around!!And he copies you if you lick your lips or wave your arm about! And he likes to put his wee hands up on either side of the bottle as if he's holding it himself! Its scary but cute!

Did your HV write her weight in the red book claire? Btw i love her purple tights in your avatar!!! :)

Arg was looking at baby slings online and most of the ones i like are really girly patterns which are gorgeous but would feel mean coz Matthews a boy lol

Flip did he stay awake in his carseat the whole time without crying? Matthews only done that once or twice think unless he's being fed or changed he wants held lol or is only happy on playmat/ moses basket or cot for about 10mins max lol

Faye, isnt the snow a buggar with the pram? Ive took Emilie on the bus a few times was dreading it the first time but think Im slowly becoming a pro :haha: she loves the pram, my 6 week check is on Monday

Lullaby, Emilie always pee's all over the changing mat when we do napy free time she loves to be naked :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->