*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Flip did he stay awake in his carseat the whole time without crying? Matthews only done that once or twice think unless he's being fed or changed he wants held lol or is only happy on playmat/ moses basket or cot for about 10mins max lol

Dewi has some lovely awake times he'll sit or lay happily staring into space lol.

It doesn't happen everyday though, but he will stay awake for an hour or more sometimes.

yes the snow is horrible. one way of keeping fit.
I am dreading the bus 2moro as the pram we have is quite big and i think im just paranoid i will crash it.
Is there anywhere we can put evreyones baby birthdays, does anyone share the same or are they all different.
It doesnt seem 5 mins since we were all writing in the 1st/2nd and 3rd trimestar post. x

I think the list would still be over in dec stars in third tri...you could copy and paste it from there.

Matthews only done it once in the car seat for an hour and a half and that was in restaurant the other night :) He will lie awake happily on me which can be annoying because i can get nothing done!have to put him down in moses basket so i can pee really quickly before he starts crying lol If he's wide awake and not being fed i usually have him in my arms and im on bnb either that or id be staring at the tv lol I need to make up my mind on which baby carrier i want!

That would have been our original due dates...or did they have our LO's actual birth dates as well?

We were in ikea yesterday and my mum seen all the little wooden blocks in the pull along truck and the beaded wooden things and was like just wait until next christmas!!:haha:

Emilie was 4 days late

I was due 1st December but had her 5th December

Faye, Im sure you will do just fine on the bus :hugs:

I think it got updated with arrivals.

I tried our obaby carrier and Dewi is teeny in it...but the straps are too long on it, it'll always hang too far from my body.

tk maxx had some lovely slings but I want a 2 shoulder carrier as my shoulders/neck are made of garbage.

Matthew was due 10th Dec went 5 days overdue born on the 15th!

My local tk maxx never has much but will have a nosey and see! Been looking at the baby hawk and mei tai carriers as slings i dont have a clue what im looking for!But they're pricey and worried i wouldnt use it or like it...but then again they sell on really well!

Matthews only done it once in the car seat for an hour and a half and that was in restaurant the other night :) He will lie awake happily on me which can be annoying because i can get nothing done!have to put him down in moses basket so i can pee really quickly before he starts crying lol If he's wide awake and not being fed i usually have him in my arms and im on bnb either that or id be staring at the tv lol I need to make up my mind on which baby carrier i want!

problem i had with amber, i held her far to much and paid for months down the line.
its hard not hold them all the time esp when its ya first, that was my big downfall.

I dont have problem pushing pram in snow, its got so big monster wheels :)
Weve had couple more inches today, all fresh ontop of loads we have left.

I thought smears were 25 t0, then someone told me was 21. Am only 20 :D

On topic of slings i bought 1 from mothercare said "from birth 7lbs" but hollie hated it, so i went got 1 i was going to buy in first place, she loves it, free hands its brilliant, even when i take her out (some times it isnt easy) doesnt wake up, stop asleep in basket for a while.
Heres a pics :)

Attachments

• P050110_16.340001.jpg
    P050110_16.340001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Our tk maxx had babbaslings, peanut shellvslings and a wrap and a couple other brand slings with funky designs.

I have designs on a babyhawk/mei tai or a wrap but yep expensive...the peanut shell one was gross it had a diamante motorbike on it!! yuck.

...in other news I just cut Dewi's nails...OMFG terrifying!!!

Cutting nails is near impossible at times.
I couldnt cut ambers so resorted to biting them off, i cant even do that with hollie's yet. lol

He's sleeping so I thought I'd give it a go...eeeek horrible!

I agree on front that some carriers are way to expensive.
paid £24.99 for 1 i posted a pic and £29.99 for mothercare 1, got £5 off.

My local tk maxx never has much but will have a nosey and see! Been looking at the baby hawk and mei tai carriers as slings i dont have a clue what im looking for!But they're pricey and worried i wouldnt use it or like it...but then again they sell on really well!

aha a decent priced mei tai...I'm skint this month though...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Mei-Ta...emQQptZCarriers_Backpacks?hash=item2558372355

I havent used the nail clippers on Emilie yet, My mum told me to bite them, I have done but only when they split thereselfs

Im 25 so even if I had never had a smear I would be due one

Ohhh that is a really good price....though im heading close to skint as well this month only have £11 left in paypal!:(

I surprisingly find it quite easy to cut Matthews nails lol i use round edged scissors though they're scarily sharp!

MTA...i probably do hold and carry him far too much but he rarely will settle in anything else :(

WANT

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEI-TAI-baby...emQQptZCarriers_Backpacks?hash=item2a0401b9d0

OMG!! That owl print is so cute!!! :sobs: I wish i had money to spare! Dam early xmas wages!! Means I have to stretch further til end of this month :haha: Wonder where the seller got the owl print one and i didnt know you can buy snap on prints for the mei tai!!??

ooh i would love a mei tai. A user on here is lending me her moby to try out and use but ive to give it back so she can use it for her second. :D

I dont know when the hv will come back lorna.. she said she would ring on tuesday.. but she said that last week and didnt ring till today... And no she didnt plot the weight in my red book.. last week OR this week.!

I sold my babasling on here and im going to use the money to buy a blueberry nappy :D

My friend was just over and brought Ava the most gorgeous dress! its like cinderella.. hopefully it will fit her in june for my uncles wedding.

ETA - im 23 and have had 2 smears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"