*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I have already spoken to wobbles, Im getting all my posts deleted from single parents. I dont think he or she has made multiple accs, think its just the one, But why would someone sign up to a forum and log on and use it, yet theres no posts, for 8 months.. if not to watch someone else. Too coincidental. So ladies.. im not gonna be talking about Ava anymore. :( Ill be around, but he wont be finding out how she is from here.

Purple, Im so sorry your going through this :hugs: what is GS? :blush: do you have FB?

Oh No!!! :(

Havnt been on all day...iv missed so much!

Claire I really hope you dont have to leave :( Or at least will still be able to post in Girly Sanctuary!(GS) Your opinions and advice have been absolutely fantastic in regards to FOB etc. Its horrible though isnt it, knowing that he is basically restricting your friendships etc :( I had to delete my bebo account and never use my FB and only have a few pics of Matthew on here...saying that I have had some people i dont recognise their names viewing my profile page and meant to check it out just in case! *goes off to see*...though ive never used my name or email addy or fb details on here just in case FOB goggled searched me!

Matthew was ok last night though took a while to settle him then up at half 5 and took a while to settle again and he's been a bit coughy and bunged up (snores!)

I hope everyone else and LO's are ok!

Lorna...great news about emilie sleeping through last night and OH new job!!:happydance: Lots of new pretty dresses I bet :haha: xx

Sweetlullaby, it was leanne whis OH got the new job & said about the dresses :winkwink: Theres alot of us here though Im surprised I havent done it myself :haha:

yeah i have FB lorna! I have high privacy settings and FOB and his peice of ass are both blocked :D
Im going shopping with my auntie 2m and will get something nice! :D

Lol oppps I knew as I wrote it that seemed wrong!:haha: suppose thats what i get for not being on all day and having a few pages to read :haha: sorry!!

I done my "nice" shopping yesterday....I shouldnt be allowed out I bought the The Baby whisperer book and there was lots of baby books of nursery rhymes etc reduced to 99p...so guess who ended up spending £25 on books? :haha: Doesnt help that i also ordered books online the other night! :dohh: So much for my saving!

Matthew slept from 11pm til 4.30am and then 5am til 8.30am and is sleeping now again! Though Im in a rubbish mood because I got hardly any sleep thanks to my "lovely" neighbours and their bloody " lets get plastered and blast music and fight all night party". I was tempted to phone the police on them I was that crabby and annoyed!lol

Similar to Molly... she slept 10:30 - 3:30 then 5:30 til 9:30 and we're awake and playing now :D

Shame about the neighbours, we live next to an old lady so we're OK but we moved a few days before Molly was born as our lovely house was ruined by junkies moving in next door :( really glad we did it now.

x

hi im back hope everyone is ok. finally got in touch with nurse and she said he is kinda being greeady with milk talking what a 6kg baby should be having and he is only just over 4kg. So no wonder he was ok in day then throwing up in night so thats a bit of relief. I managed to feed him before i went out today and he's still asleep but dont think it will last long. I think steve (oh) was worried it was him making him sick cos it was only happening with him but it was funny cos he had all the the sicky tops and changed tops a few times.
Just been to sainsburys as they have 1/3 off on selected baby stuff it all helps but its so manic with old people and they look at you say you going to move like you shouldnt have a push chair.
Oh well off to tidy flat as i have lots to do, its non stop. will try and get on tonight x speak soon xx

Faye, I know youve already said but how much does Celab drink again?

Purple, How are you? :hugs:

Emilie doesnt seem any better her nose is alittle blocked now bless her the drop the Dr gave dont seem to be helping much either we brought one of those nose unblocker things but it hasnt helped much atm but may in a little while so were see, she doesnt have a temp so thats good

I really hope Claire doesnt have to dissapear off bnb :(

Matthew seems pretty snuffly and bunged up as well he slept in his car seat for a while there and was snoring really loudly :haha: I have one of those nose unblocker thingys but am too scared to use it. Do you actually put it up their wee noses? Or just at the tip?

We used to live beside the worst family ever! So noisy and fought in the street etc and partied all the time but moved and have an old lady on one side and the other side is private rent and was empty when we moved but a family moved in a short while later they've been pretty much ok up until recently think their 2 kids have got in with really rough crowds! Seen them a few times with people i would not go near! So pissed off though went out into the back garden earlier and there was the contents of a whole chinese, the rubbish and beer cans all over our garden and decking and a condom the disgusting filthy pigs! So me and my temper....hehe got a set of tongs and flung the whole lot back into their garden. :haha:

So what did everybody get up to today? We went food shopping :) And I had to carry Matthew all around the shopping centre because my mum dissapeared with the pram and i couldnt find her anywhere :haha: my arms were aching i need to get my mei tai!!lol

Its horrible having a LO with a cold, Dewi is just getting over his - its taken 2 weeks!

Poor thing would gag on his coughs! He's just a lil rattley now!

Awwwk :(

Think its the time of year for colds! Hopefully Matthews stuffy nose and slight cough wont get worse!

I hope it doesnt last 2 weeks :wacko:

the instructions sat gently place the tip into babies nostril & ilt to the side, never point directly in the center maybe worth reading yours see what they say in case its different :shrug: I got mine from Tesco its the summer one

Its so frustrating hear them all stuffy and not being able to ge them to blow their nose or clear their throats!

So long as they keep eating/pooping and sleeping theres not much you can do though, we did take Dewi to the Dr just to make sure though!

We ended up calling the 24 hour Dr because Emilies nose was so blocked & was having trouble eating & was getting very destressed with it .. took her to the walk in center where the Dr examined her turns out she does have a little bit of a whizzy chest

Dr said to keep up with the drops we have but put 2 in each nostril & prescibed Amoxicillian (sp?)

Bless her :(

Hi, lorna84, caleb was having 4oz (120ml) and was fine then i think the colic drops were making him hungry so he wanted more (150)5oz which was making him sick.
We are still making up a 4oz bottle but not letting him have it all. its just horrrible seeing him still wanting more. i wonder howm much he has put on this week.
wow swaddled him last night was bit worried cos he gets hot quick but was ok and didnt cry as much as he usually does so maybe that is the trick.
How is everyone been upto anything exctiting xx

aaarrrggghhh it took me until 2:30am to get Dewi down after his midnight feed!! I just didnt have the patience to get him back into his carrycot after his 4am feed so again he slept with me.

I really dont want him in bed with me but In just cant get him into his bed sometimes!! Its so frustrating either he wakes up once he's down or I wake him up trying to put him down because I cant move easily.

I'm pooped today!

aww chuck i hope he goes better tonight. I know what you mean . as soon as i pick up caleb and put him on my chest he settles.
Hope you get a bit of sleep when he sleeps to if you can xx

Molly slept well again. It helps that I go to bed early though. Slept from 8-3!!! then 5-9 and she's been asleep since 10.

The nose unblocker thingy turns out to be not too bad after all. I was a bit wary and only put it at the tip but once I put it up her nose it was great... completely cleared her little nose. Gross trying to get it out of the unblocker though... ahaha.

Do you schedule feeds, chuck? When I tried Molly on scheduled feeds she was very unsettled and life became very difficult. If he's only sleeping for an hour and a half in between feeds at times, maybe just leave him a bit longer and he might be more content?

x

Leanne, Im glad the nose unblocker helped :D I didnt think much of the one we have, where did you get yours from?

Im surprised Emilie slept so well tbh

were starting the amoxicillian today so hopeful she'll be better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"