*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Nope we feed on demand he just tends to get hungry at roughly the same time overnight.

We've just upped his feeds to 120ml/4oz as he was draining his bottles and still wanting more, he can go quite a while during the day between feeds esp if we're out and I have to wake him to feed when we get in!

He just seems to have quite long wakeful times now longer during the day than night thankfully, but my problem when feeding at night is moving him, I'm still vv tender from the section so I cant move quickly quietly and smoothly to get him into his bed - that or I fall asleep and by the time I wake to move him he's waking up hungry! lol.

He can be quite unpredictable - sometimes he'll eat and drop off to sleep for 3 hours, others he'll eat and stay awake and content for hours, others he'll eat and grizzle for ages!

Well, it could be that he's having his 3 week growth spurt and just being extra hungry. It was really rough with Molly and lasted just over a week. Next is the 6 week growth spurt... heelllp.

Thats what we're hoping with the hunger, we were wondering if sometimes its that he's thirsty rather than hungry but we dont want to risk filling his tummy with water and then him not getting food when he needs it.

He's having his first proper sleep now since he woke up this morning at around half seven.

Lorna that Amoxicillian, antibiotics? Seen that word before am sure, maybe amber had some.

Alot of babies had a stuffy nose by looks of it, hollie is another to add to the bunch. With amber werent ill before 3 months so didnt have problem trying stuff. On saturday i rang up nhs direct for some advice, in all honestly got much better respone from friends on FB.

On friday evening i came down highly with cold/flu. Couldnt get out of bed till 3pm yesterday, my whole body felt paralsyed it was horrible.
Not looking forward to, tomorrow as am on my own all day.

Hollie is smiling every day now, right funny.

Hollie had that hungry phase to 4oz then 2 hrs later 2/3oz then 4oz 2 hrs later again lol.

I decided to start with the water to see if help her get #2's out bit easier, giving her it 1hr to 1hr30mins before next feed, still had her next feed no bother. Had just over 2oz's yesterday (In red book im sure it said 2oz a day is fine) she went to loo today, no problems.

We had another good night, shes getting closer and closer to growing out this moses basket now :( growing sooo dam quickly.

MTA, yeah its a anti biotic

sorry you came down with a cold :hugs::hugs: sounds like alot of the LO's have a stuffy nose/cold atm

The smiles are great aint they? Emilie always makes me laugh when she smiles :cloud9:

I dont think matthews smiling properly just yet lol he has soppy half smiles which i think is just wind.

He's getting closer and closer to being out of the moses basket as well :( bet i end up with the cot right beside my bed instead of at the other side of the room lol Also have him in 0-3month stuff now from today newborn still just about fit but his wee feet and shoulders etc seemed a bit squished when he fully stretched out.

im still too scared to use nasal thingy :haha: though its a lot better today!

Thought so, think thats 1 amber had a reaction 2.

Oh yeah smiles are great big gummy ones.

When we put cot up aint hardly going to be any room. Be like sardines tightly packed together.

Iv found vic helped alot with blocked nose.

trying to get a pic is so hard, not quick enough lol
best ive done.

Attachments

• P170110_20.170001.jpg
    P170110_20.170001.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
Dewi has had some lovely awake time this evening, so we had some tummy time

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs185.snc3/19275_1333540856272_1163551094_1013275_923170_n.jpg

thats some impressive head control for his age!

dead cutie!!

thats some impressive head control for his age!

dead cutie!!

Yup he can hold it up for ages!! He's a strong little fella!

Been a pain in the ass today though, grizzly and unsettled not sleeping etc.

Think he's having a growth spurt perhaps!

Do you know what I realised today...I am SICK AND TIRED of wearing sanitary towels, I wish this lochia would go away!

i started pill other day all stopped day or 2 after.
mine had been on/off since day 7.

Mines been no stop, its not heavy at all now but I need to wear pads...yuck.

Hubby doesn't want me going back on the pill as we want to start TTC again at the end of the year...I kinda want to go back on the pill though just so I know whats what with my periods etc - but hubby is right if we want to TTC again its better to not have to try to get those hormones out of my system again!

Hubby doesn't want me going back on the pill as we want to start TTC again at the end of the year...I kinda want to go back on the pill though just so I know whats what with my periods etc - but hubby is right if we want to TTC again its better to not have to try to get those hormones out of my system again!

Awww Claire Sorry to hear you're having problems. I hope you don't have to leave. :hugs:

I am touching wood that we have managed to escape having colds ! the snot grabber thing sounds gross! :haha:

Noah slelp from 11 till 4am last night and then back down till 7. if he can keep that up I will be very happy1

Lovely Pics of your babies girls! :cloud9:

MTA, Ive tried on many occastions to get a pic but Im just not quick enough or the camara isnt:haha:

Charlie, Emilie has also great head control from an early age shes too nosey for her own good :haha: How are you doing?

Ill have to sort through Emilies clothes this week shes growing out of her 0 - 3 months very quick :wacko:

I have my 6 week check in the morning

We got Noah his first football Kit today!!

Attachments

• 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
^^^ lol on the kit...hubby is waiting to get LO a Swansea kit!

I'm doing ok the counsellor was nice, still really miserable though in all honesty.

aww, it is horrible.
oh looking having 2 rather close together.

hopefully you's can remember i was buddies with a lady called monst_18 she had her lil boy rather early. ( first dec baby to be born ) just getting a message, great to say, he is home and well :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->