*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Nic, aww love it :cloud9:

How are you doing?

I am good thanks! OH and I had a night out last night and Mum looked after the boys. We stayed at her house so it didn't feel like I was leaving him.
Had a LOT to drink and after 9 months of sobriety it hit me bad.... I spent a long time with my head over the loo :blush:

How are you doing? :flower:

hopefully you's can remember i was buddies with a lady called monst_18 she had her lil boy rather early. ( first dec baby to be born ) just getting a message, great to say, he is home and well :D:D

Awww that's brilliant news!! :flower:

^^^ lol on the kit...hubby is waiting to get LO a Swansea kit!

I'm doing ok the counsellor was nice, still really miserable though in all honesty.
Aww Chuck. Really feel for you. I hope talking it out will help. I used to see a counsellor for something else and I found it really useful. :hugs:

How are you doing?

I am good thanks! OH and I had a night out last night and Mum looked after the boys. We stayed at her house so it didn't feel like I was leaving him.
Had a LOT to drink and after 9 months of sobriety it hit me bad.... I spent a long time with my head over the loo :blush:

hehehe, bad girl lol.

fingers crossed i will be acting this out next weekend
that picture of ya lil boy is lovely.

How are you doing?

hehehe, bad girl lol.

fingers crossed i will be acting this out next weekend
that picture of ya lil boy is lovely.

:haha: Was nice to get out! Hope you get your night out too!

MTA, thats great news :happydance: How are you doing?

Nic, Im doing good thanks :D Emilie seems alittle better today so seems the anti bitoics have kicked in so thats good

:haha:I bet Im like that when DH & me go out :blush: were off the in laws at the end of the month & MIL is babysitting while we go out for a nice meal so that will be nice :D

Charlie, Im glad the counseller went ok sorry your still feeling down though :hugs::hugs:

I was stuck between the injection & the pill, I was on the pill before so think thats what I will go with again

has anyone heard from purple?

LOL I had a bottle of cider the other day (NOT a 2ltr bottle before you ask!) and felt decidedly squiffy!! How sad!

Good to know Monst_18 is doing well with her LO!

Yay for Emilie feeling better, hopefully she'll be fighting fit soon!

Dewi had a much better night than day thankfully, 4oz at around 10pm, slept till 1am in his carrycot, another 4oz then back to his carrycot, he grizzled in his sleep from 4am until 5am (eyes shut but burbling and squirming) then he woke up we changed his bum and had another 4oz and back to his carrycot - but that that took a while - After Dad got up he started fussing so I popped him in bed on the warm spot Dad left behind and he went back to sleep until around half 8!

So after a good night I feel almost human and may even venture out of the house for mine and Dewi's first trip out without Dad now the snow has gone!!

Me to flowerfairy, the need for booze since having hollie has hit sky high lol.

Lorna - Im feeling better thankgod. Dont know if iv asked before where in WM u from?
Im also dunno whether to stick witht he pill or injection, i know pill works for me, but also failed on me, so dunno what to do. Would be nice not having to remember to take it, with 2 now i could easily forget.

IV not heard from claire.

Chuck - good stuff. Hollie does that sometimes, where eyes are closed. I want to go out to, but think may have to buy a double pushchair to do that on my own.

How many of you have spent time apart from baby?

I had to go to the counsellor and the dentist so was alone at those appts...it was weird I thought it'd freak me out but it didnt - i dont mean to sound weird but it was kinda nice to not have baby around for an hour!

Iv spent loads time apart.

From boxing day me and ian went out 4 days for about 4 hrs, sale shopping :D
I went out on NYE to

Other than sleep, I've not been away from Molly at all. I even brought her to the dentist with me... :lol:

I'm not ready yet, plus she's BF so it's not really possible.

Last night was a little more hit and miss but still good. 9-12, 12:30 - 3, 3:30 - 6, 7:30 -10:30 all over the place :rofl:

What's everyone planning for valentine's day. We'll be in, ofc, so not sure how to make it special... I made a nice meal for NYE but it wasn't particularly romantic. Just think it would be nice to have a bit of us time for a change. hmh.

My hubby doesn't do Valentines day...say he doesn't need someone to tell him to do nice things for me.

Which is true he is awesome I get flowers and things for other reasons he lovely to me.

Plus my Dad is coming to visit Valentines weekend, he hasn't met Dewi yet!

Pff, OH got me flowers once... when I asked him to :/ He's not what I'd call romantic. But, he's great in other ways. Very affectionate, looks after me and Molly very well.

Still, flowers sound nice :lol:

MTA, Im from Coventry how about you?

My DH *who is called mark* isnt what you would call romantic either

I went to town without Emilie once while I left her with mark

My 6 week check went well, my scar has healed nicely, I decided on the depo injection I see the nurse next monday

I wouldnt call hubby typically romantic but he has his moments- he surprises me with flowers when I'm down or he thinks I deserve them.

He's very thoughtful sometimes - he really takes his time to make things special.

Knowing I'm a big nerd and love anything to do with the NASA space program we went to London for the day and went to the science museum - he proposed to me in the space exhibition in front of the model rockets!!

...and he let me know what he has planned for my birthday - to help me start to look forward rather than dwelling on the horrible delivery I had to endure he has booked us tickets to go see Oliver in London for my birthday and a night in a hotel while his Mum travels 250 miles from Wales to come babysit - even though he HATES musicals with a passion.

Bless him.

hi all. I don't think i'm too bothered this year about valentines day although steve wants a xbox game. ↲Health visitor tomorrow lets see how much caleb has put on. ↲Trying the special k diet to shift those extra pounds 1st day ok but we will see. Bit scared tonight as steve starts nights so 1st night with caleb on own think i will stay up for bit. ↲Must be something in air if babies being hungry x x x

Is it just me...i dunno..i've never really felt like matthews been a fragile wee newborn?! Hard to explain...he just seemed really solid and strong and really bright eyed from day one. He can hold his own head up for ages, will kick things away, yank a dummy out,and is half attempting to roll over??!! he was lying on the changing mat and was pushing with his feet and going onto his side??!! He can also hit a pretty good biff on the nose when he's hungry :haha:

I have HV tomorrow as well....dont want to know how much he weighs :haha: have a feeling it'll be over 11pound!Im just moving him into size two nappies :(

.....wee monster has just wacked his bottle out of my hand and has hit the floor!!! Think i've got the bad tempered baby :haha:

I've had a night out, left matthew with my mum for a few hours though i kept checking up on him :blush: I had 3 drinks and was feeling it! 9 months of no alcohol has its effects!lol

My 6 week check is next monday....hv said dont have to bring matthew with me??!! but i have to anyway bit nervous as it'll be my first time out on my own with him in the pram for a longish period of time (docs about 20min walk with lots of roads!) and then will be walking from there to friends house to bring her matthews newborn clothes and see her nursery! she's due in 7 weeks! But is booked in for induction a week before then.

I always miss a few pages then ramble on lots :haha:

caleb seemed fragile for 1st couple of weeks as he was on special care so felt like i was being watchend to see if i was holding him right. but as soon as i got him home it was different.
I know what you mean about them being strong. when we hold caleb up he pushes up off your legs and when we hold him on our chest he is constantly lifting head and lookig around. They are so cute i would be lost without him now xx

SweetLullaby, No I feel the same

Emiliee has two games she likes to play .. the sticking the tongue out game can go on for hours where she copies you when you stick your tongue out at her :haha:, she now yanks her dummy out & instead of wanting it back playing with you when you try & put it back in :haha:

she smiles so much Im just not quick enough with the camra this is all I get
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/6weeks004.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/6weeks006.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/6weeks007.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/6weeks008.jpg

I love the last picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members