*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Def what i will do if i have more kids. Go in, walk into theatre, epi in, wham baby out, recovery room then leave next day.
Im sure your still in 3 days even with a planned one?

I dont want a c section again at all :blush:

my section was at 1am so i was in that night obviously, had my catheter out next day stayed another night went back to birthing centre next day.

Hello All!!

I never seem to get chance to be on here! :haha: Hope all the LO's are doing well. I cam taking Noah to be weighed on friday, I bet he is near 11lbs too. He's just a day younger than Matthew I think !

Hope everything is ok at the docs MTA.
Claire - glad you haven't gone forever :hug:
Lorna - Emillie is soooo gorgeous and what lovely hair!!
Femme - thanks for that link, going to have a look when i get chance, although getting to sleep at night isnt a prob, sometimes it's hard during the day.

Chunk - I hope you're ok :hugs:

I have an 8 year age gap between my 2 boys and it is wonderful! :haha: Makes it nice and easy that James is not jealous and that he can help.... BUT godness knows how it will be when James is 13 and Noah is 5 and cramping his style! :haha: We will TTC no. 3 when Noah is almost 2 so I can hopefully be finished when I am 31 :haha:

Sorry if I missed anything or anyone x

Faye, Im glad your first night went well :hugs: :happydance: Caleb gaining :D

I havent heard about Emilie's jabs yet but I didnt go up to the clinic today as she was only weighed last week

Nic, Thanks :flower: How are you?

I am very well thanks!! Just starting my wedding plans now! Exciting... except my bridesmaid just phoned to tell me she's 11 weeks pregnant and my other bridesmaid then rang saying how great Jennys news was and to inform me she is TTC :haha: Luckily my auntie is making the dresses and she is happy to do maternity!!

How are you? x

Ah when is your wedding? sorry if you have already said :blush: How exciting :D Good job about the dresses :haha:

Im doing good thanks :flower:

caleb has just had a bottle at 6.30 taking 160ml and i have had to have him in my arms since and is now finally sleeping but im sure it wont be long till his next x

ooohhh wedding plans yay!! I was 7 months gone when I went down the aisle...luckily the dress I bought before I found out I was pg was alterable!!

Nic, Oh not long to go it will be here before you know it :D

is it a church wedding?

Hey Nic, yup think Noah's a day younger than Matthew! 15th dec he was born he's gonna be a wee chub :haha: :)

Ohhh Faye, Im glad to hear about what you said about caleb and how much he drinks and bet he'll want more soon lol :blush: I was feeling a bit worried because Matthew drinks 5oz plus and has a period every day where he drinks 5-6oz then is looking for another bottle very soon after and then plays with it for about 2-3 hours and then I get confused over when he's next due a bottle :haha: So i have half the day normal sort of 3 hour feeds then rest of the day its just feed whenever he seems hungry because he confuses it all for me :haha:

Yeah Church wedding. So excited.. just need to find a dress!!!:flower:

I think im the only one still on here at this time of night :haha:

Matthews just went to sleep :wohoo: bit earlier than usual lol going out in the morning to asda (baby event) boots and hairsdressers though mums coming with me just in case he's awake and unsettled while in hairdressers lol dont know whether to get my hair just tidyed up and trimmed or get it shorter..its so long now! Might buy a home dye kit seeing as im not pregnant i can full on dye my hair lol though if it turns out too dark etc then id have to go through the whole growing it out process!hmmm.....

Right bed time i think otherwise i'll be sitting here at 2am rambling away :haha:

Ohhh a wedding to plan!! :) Lovely!!

eeerrrggghhh Dewi has wanted to eat every 2 / 2 and a half hours!! I'm exhausted - esp after the evening I had.

I was trying to talk to Hubby about how I'm feeling and I thought he might understand enough to offer me some support - now I know a lot of what I am feeling iskinda irrational (I didn't fail to do anything its not my fault i didn't miss out on a birth it just wasn't what I'd hoped for etc etc etc) but it doesn't stop me feeling ike that - he thinks I need ot get a grip and stop making things up!!!!!

Lets just say I had to leave the room bawling my eyes out I spent ages upstairs crying he didnt come see if I was ok or anything, he came up with Dewi when he wanted to go to bed and didnt say a word!!!

This morning I got a half hearted hug and a few words as he left for work as I was up feeding Dewi (again!).

I wish I could be as bloody analytical as him about everything and just accept things but I cant...and I didnt have some 'Disney fairytale' idea about birth in my head that was unobtainable I just wanted us to be together and to see my boy come into the world.

He just views birth and labour as some horrifying experience thats messy and disgusting and something that no one would want to go through and why doesn't everyone just choose a section?

I know being a bloke he's never going to quite understand but I would have hoped he would at least see that there are a bigger majority of people who would rather actually give birth than have their baby removed by section and its not gross its wonderful (and kinda gross at the same time but worth it).

He was genuinely shocked when I said I would labour again if I knew it wouldnt end the same way again...he thinks I'm mad - but the thing is yes the labour hurt but I'd do it again in an instant just to be able to push my baby into the world. IS THAT MAD?

I just cant believe my husband who has been so great so far helping me out physically is so dismissive of how I'm feeling and thinks I'm making things up to be dramatic!

chuck im sending you massive :hugs:

I hope your oh comes home from work tonight and apologises for seriously upsetting you!
He's a bloke and the vast majority of them are rubbish with understanding feelings etc but still he should have been a bit more supportive or at least pretended to understand!

xxx

Charlie, I agree he should have been alittle more supportive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well he just called and didnt apologise but we did talk a bit he's agreed to be a bit more supportive but he cant understand how I can feel things like

my body failed me
I missed out on my sons birth

when they arent true....I know this but it doesnt stop those thoughts from running through my mind everyday and me feeling bad about it.

eeerrrggghhh Dewi has wanted to eat every 2 / 2 and a half hours!! I'm exhausted - esp after the evening I had.

I was trying to talk to Hubby about how I'm feeling and I thought he might understand enough to offer me some support - now I know a lot of what I am feeling iskinda irrational (I didn't fail to do anything its not my fault i didn't miss out on a birth it just wasn't what I'd hoped for etc etc etc) but it doesn't stop me feeling ike that - he thinks I need ot get a grip and stop making things up!!!!!

Lets just say I had to leave the room bawling my eyes out I spent ages upstairs crying he didnt come see if I was ok or anything, he came up with Dewi when he wanted to go to bed and didnt say a word!!!

This morning I got a half hearted hug and a few words as he left for work as I was up feeding Dewi (again!).

I wish I could be as bloody analytical as him about everything and just accept things but I cant...and I didnt have some 'Disney fairytale' idea about birth in my head that was unobtainable I just wanted us to be together and to see my boy come into the world.

He just views birth and labour as some horrifying experience thats messy and disgusting and something that no one would want to go through and why doesn't everyone just choose a section?

I know being a bloke he's never going to quite understand but I would have hoped he would at least see that there are a bigger majority of people who would rather actually give birth than have their baby removed by section and its not gross its wonderful (and kinda gross at the same time but worth it).

He was genuinely shocked when I said I would labour again if I knew it wouldnt end the same way again...he thinks I'm mad - but the thing is yes the labour hurt but I'd do it again in an instant just to be able to push my baby into the world. IS THAT MAD?

I just cant believe my husband who has been so great so far helping me out physically is so dismissive of how I'm feeling and thinks I'm making things up to be dramatic!

I cant really beginnin to imagaine how u feel, but the feelingss i had when i was pregnant thinking i may need an induction was starting to get to me bad, thinking i wouldnt be able to go into labour naturally yet i did first time it sends all emotions through you.
My OH would probably act like yours if i tried talking to him about this, he never overally fussed about me being pregnant etc.
Not at all!! I think high percentage of women feel like that, regardless how there birth went. I felt rather shaken up after having hollie off the how intense the pain was, 2 weeks later i would do it again. I honestly dont even feel like ive given birth yet again.

hi x
sweet lullaby they are so greedy. we had a week when he wanted more so we gave it him then the night he would be sick. now i have moved him back to 5ozs because he wasnt more but i think soon he will want 6oz even if he is on stage 2 milk. he did go from 5.30 til 9.30 which is good because he normally only goes 2hrs.
Chuck hope you feel better, youve got us to talk to xx
how is everyone else?
quick question if you have had a c-section do you still have an internal on your 6 week check x

I used to love this website...

www.offbeatbride.com

when i was wedding planning, some of the ideas are great!! We didnt have much money to indulge in offbeat ideas though, got the whole shebang in at under £5000...we were dead chuffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->