*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

ew gawd don't mention internals..as much as they didn't bother me at all as they were even particularly uncomfortable its just i had so many in the end I felt like a bloody glove puppet!

I didn't think they'd do one unless there was some problem?

They don't always do internals even if you've had a vaginal delivery. I have my 6 week check tomorrow... fun!

Chuck, I think all men are the same... their idea of supportive is very different to ours. When I was struggling with BFing he wasn't much help at all. Very much "well... what do you want me to do? :/ you have to do it anyway so..." and generally assuming I should just get on with it. He justifies being such an arse by saying that I'm doing well and so on but when you need to just talk, they don't really appreciate that you're not expecting them to wave a magic wand and make everything better... just to listen.

FlowerFairy, I'm so jealous! OH and I are getting married next year, seems ages away. Probably just as well though, I have a jelly belly to shift :lol:

He justifies being such an arse by saying that I'm doing well and so on but when you need to just talk, they don't really appreciate that you're not expecting them to wave a magic wand and make everything better... just to listen.

lol I get that too, it seems to their get out clause.

He actually said last night 'well I thought his birth was quite special sorry you didnt' - I had to stop myself from laughing at him - he was in another room FFS!

hi x
sweet lullaby they are so greedy. we had a week when he wanted more so we gave it him then the night he would be sick. now i have moved him back to 5ozs because he wasnt more but i think soon he will want 6oz even if he is on stage 2 milk. he did go from 5.30 til 9.30 which is good because he normally only goes 2hrs.
Chuck hope you feel better, youve got us to talk to xx
how is everyone else?
quick question if you have had a c-section do you still have an internal on your 6 week check x

Do u mean a smear test, never heard of having an internal.

Faye, I never had an internal & one wasnt mentioned she checked my scar ect but that was it

Leanne, How are you?

Mta, How are you doing?

Im doing good, Emilie is better than she was :) shes smiling loads now she thinks everything is a game :haha:

Lorna - am feeling rather brill today, probably be dead by 5pm though haha. Hows you?

Im feeling pretty good I bet come 5 like you Ill be knackered :haha:

Hi all, just been trying to catch up, think I'm there now...

Jake's got a bit of colic, so he's had his first trip to the doctors, just to make sure that's all it was. We had an emergency dash trying to find a 24 hours chemist on Sunday night to get some infacol - typical that it would be the only time that usually 24 hour supermarkets aren't open! He seems to be ok during th day now but wouldn't sleep until 1am this morning, I'm knackered!

Flower - a wedding, how lovely, congratulations to you both.

Chuck - Sorry your hubby isn't being more understanding, men have some weird ideas about childbirth I think. My DH readily admits that the human race would have died out years ago if it was men that had to go through the whole pregnancy/childbirth/breastfeeding thing but he's the opposite of your DH, doesn't understand why anyone would choose to have a c-section. He thought this before but think I've spoilt him by having a straight forward birth.
Is there anyone else you could talk to who would be more supportive? Family member or friend or someone?

Hope all the babies' colds get better soon. It's horrible when they're ill isn't it cos they don't understand why it hurts, and get so upset, Jake does with his colic anyway, it's heartbreaking that you can't do anything.

No idea how much he weighs as HV turned up without any scales last week, think she's a bit useless to be honest, she just seems really wishy washy, like she doesn't really know what she's doing. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though and see what she's like on Friday. He's def got bigger though, the clothes that fit him when he was born seem too short in the legs now.

I'm seeing a counseller JayDee but I was hoping I might be able totalk to hubby...meh I'll kep my trap shut now me thinks.

I'm jealous of all these smiling babies!! But 3 weeks is a lil early for Dewi to be smiling I'm sure it wont be long though!

Molly's tutu arrived from Mamas and Papas today! :D

https://i45.tinypic.com/jhsntg.jpg

Mummy's little ballerina :cloud9:

Awwww Femme!! Molly looks adorable :flower: I'd quite like a little girl next time, I love all the pretty clothes!

Been engaed for 18 months and we weren't planning a baby until after the wedding but just got caught out earlier:haha: Worked our nicely that Noah will be able to be at the wedding of his Mummy and Daddy!

Speaking of OH's! I know how you feel girls. they just dont always understand. Mine is good 90% of the time, and then times come like last night and Noah cried constantly through the football and instead of helping out he turned the flipping volume up :growlmad: :haha:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs: x

hi all.
caleb is alot happier on hungry milk he is going 3-4 hours now so fingers crossed tonight. to be honest he does well at night and goes 6 hours.
I cant wait til he`s awake more and smiling to, he`s such a sleepy baby but he has an hour or so about 9 at night were he just wants to be on mat and kick about.
I cant believe i have just spent £60 in mothercare, we have bought him a playnest , 2 new tops and i wanted a carrier just for the house as he likes to be held close to me when he is awake and hopefuly it will help when i do the house work. Will try it out tomorrow.
I hope my bp has calmed down now and everything goes ok friday.
I`ve just had letter to for the eye infirmary for a check up, luckily steve will be home to look after caleb because if i had to take him i would be stuck there fro 2-6 and caleb would probably cry and want feeding. I hate the eye clinic they are so slow.
I will have to try and figure out how to post a updated picture to on post xx

Faye, Im glad Caleb is happier :D How are you doing?

Nic, is it a white wedding? I bet you cant wait :D

Femme, Molly looks adorable :cloud9:

Faye, Im glad Caleb is happier :D How are you doing?

Nic, is it a white wedding? I bet you cant wait :D

Femme, Molly looks adorable :cloud9:

Yeah it is a white wedding.... Or Ivory in my case :haha: I am very excited :flower:

Monsoon have some goooorgeous things. I have a few dresses from there for Molly... tut, when will I be interested in clothes for me again?

Oooh I love Monsoon too! Some beautiful things for ladies and girls! I need to find my dress! I tried some on Pre-preg and roughly decided on what i fancy. Hoping to find a bargain in the sales!

:flower:

Awwwk look at Molly!! I love her wee tutu!!!

Trying to catch up been out all day....spending more money :dohh: someone needs to hancuff me to my pc chair and take away my bank card so i dont internet shop either :haha:

Has anyone experienced a serious nappy explosion yet?:haha: Was in asda and took forever to get him cleaned poo everywhere!!all up his chest and back :haha:

Monsoon has lovely stuff so does BHS love cooing over their little pageboy and flowergirl dresses etc!

:haha: its crazy isnt it..you go into a shop and head straight for the baby section say you arnt buying anything else and walk out with a pile of stuff you've bought!:haha:

Glad caleb seems happier!! Im feeding Matthew as i type as per usual lol he has just drained 6oz! Greedy wee monster bet he wants more then will throw up a bit then drink more!:dohh:

Love when he wakes up hungry and lift him up and he puts his hands on my cheeks and heads straight for my face :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->