*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Sweetlullaby, :haha:

Its awful when your out isnt it? I have only had to change Emilies clothes once though

Any excuse to shop eh? :haha: I will have to pop & grab some bits next week as Emilie has now fully outgrown her 0 - 3 month clothes :wacko: good job I brought a few 3 - 6 month :wacko:

hi lorna im fine thanks. kinda getting used steve being on nights. miss him not being there at night and someone next to me.
we tried caleb in his play nest tonight as he normally has an hour awake and he had a bit of a moan but think he actually like it. I have not long put him down in basket in other room and thought he had fallen asleep as he had gone quiet but went to check on him on decided to be sick so another change of clothes. he is ok now but im sure the time he normally sleeps will be shortened as he to is a greedy baby and likes to have a full belly.
I kepp looking for something to buy him cos you just want to spoil them xx

I have clothes right up to 9-12months :blush: i couldnt resist the sales especially next :haha: and never got to buy any cute boys clothes when pregnant coz i stayed on team yellow!

Matthew fell asleep in his bouncer the other day was so shocked because he usually cries after about 10mins! lol guess he's getting used to it! I try get out every day for a bit with him time it that its bottle change and out then sometimes get back home before he's woke lol but yesterday was hairdressers, lunch and shopping so had bum changes and bottle lol

Awwwk has she outgrown them already?I dont think Matthew will last long in 0-3 month stuff at the rate he's growing!!though a few bits and pieces of newborn still fit (marks and spensers stuff is way bigger than everywhere else so far!)

Sweetlullaby - we had a poo explosion about half an hour ago! Luckily it was at home but we'd only dressed him about an hour before in a nice new oufit. Somehow he managed to get it out of his nappy, onto his body suit and thru to his sleepsuit! He's now sat in his rocky chair like butter wouldn't melt... :D

I don't think he smiles properly yet, he tries, but I don't think he means to do it cos it's completely random times, not when you'd think he was particularly happy or anything.

Think infacol is working for his colic, everyone keep fingers crossed.

I love monsoon wedding dresses, none of them fitted me properly, I'm too tall (only 5 9 but I guess that's taller than average). Debenhams were a bit better, could be worth a look, but I guess I'm talking 5 years ago now...

I bought colief because i thought matthew had colic(infacol wasnt really helping much) but havnt had to use it!he was getting to much wind because teats were too slow for him!havnt had an issue since changing them So think il have to hoke out the receipt and take it back( dont know if can return medicine to boots? even if still sealed?)Hope infacol works for you!Other stuff is so dear!!

:haha: poo explosions are funny but smelly and messy its a nightmare trying to get a poo covered vest over his head without covering him in poo :haha:

Infacol really helped amber, but didnt with hollie, so we bought colic drops, since giving her dose of them, bee fine.

Reserved a double pushchair from argos sale :D

Im not buying anything else. I'll end up selling everything i own to buy LO more stuff :haha:

Do think overspend with ya first, i did with amber, half stuff either get next to nothing back or cant sell it just builds up and up in ya house, loads of her stuff in the garage no where to put it all lol

We had a poo explosion one of the foirst nights we were at home it was still sticky and green poo all down his leg and up his back poor thing - his butt was too small in the nappy so it squirted out!

He seems a bit more settled today thankfully - Dad helped out by ditching the gym after work yesterday so he could take Dewi out in the car to get him to sleep for a bit!

He was a bit of a pain over night - he slept in his carrycot but was noisy!! He kept gurgling, wheezing etc for ages!! It was very annoying, and he was fussing over his feeds still but not the screaming I had during the day.

So far today he's had a feed at 8am and we had a good nap, I got him up cleaned up and dressed properly then me while he had some quiet time on the bed gurgling away to the cat, he's had another feed at 11am and I popped him in his carseat on the pushchair (he loves it he feels all secure I guess) and he stayed asleep or at least quiet through my counselling session on the phone which I was thankful for!

He's still asleep so I have to try to get a few jobs done - we have friends coming to stay this weekend so theres cleaning to be done, at least I dont have to mop or hoover Hubby has to do that lol!

WOW Emilie had outgrown her 0-3 month clothes??!!! Dewi is still growing into his newborn bits! He can finally fill his 3 tiny baby sleep suits and the smaller newborn bits we found among the bits we had - but a lot of the sleep suits/vest still drown him poor wee thing!

How much did dewi weigh at birth? Molly was 6lbs 12oz and is just out of newborn now at 6 weeks :lol: 0-3 is a bit baggy from some places but just right in length.

As for nappy explosions, Molly is so windy that her poop comes out with the gas and my oh my does it explode! I'm sometimes too worried to put her in her nice clothes in case we have an explosion! :lol:

Speaking of overspending, I'm obsessed with buying clothes for Molly... I'm not kidding when I say we either buy something new or something new arrives via delivery every single day. Today was a little outfit from verbaudet and a furry gilet from monsoon... :dohh: it's a good job I was straight back in my pre pregnancy clothes or I'd be wandering around like a scruff not bothering to buy things for myself.

What's everyone up to today? x

Dewi was 6lb 11oz and scrawny with it...lol.

I need to get off the pooter and get some jobs done before he wakes up but I dont wanna!

Noah was 9lb 7oz last week and he's getting too long for 0-3 months!! I need to go out and do a bit of spending. payday on Monday! :thumbup:

My mum came round after a Job Interview so I have done all the kids ironing and will do ours tomorrow!

Might have a nap now with Noah dozing!! :flower:

Hope you're all well! :cloud9:

hi, caleb last had bottle at 11 went out for a bit and left him in car seat and is still sleeping since 12. i was suprised because he was a wake for 2 hours today looking around
he loves his playnest normaly at night he has his kick about then wants to be held but he fell asleep in it after having an hour awake watching the tv.
xx

ok who mentioned poo explosions...I just had to changed my pooey backed boy!!

So many things to catch up on! I haven't been on here for a little while but you're all doing well. Isn't it amazing how we've just settled into it no problem when we were a bit worried how we'd cope before hand?

Laura had her 8 week jabs today and boy did she scream. She's not been herself since and has pretty much slept all day. Bless her x

Ok.....it was me :haha: I mentioned nappy explosions :haha: My bad hehe

Awwwk i think we're all dreading the 8 week jabs! worse for us than it is for them :( I know its scary how we all just settled right into motherhood! Feels like LO was always here!

I'm not sure about that!! Laura was absolutely distraught, she went red in the face, bottom lip came out and she just wailed! I couldn't do a thing for her :(

Went out for a meal with DH last night as we've been arguing and hardly seeing each other with his shifts. IT was just what we needed and he's finishing his day job tomorrow so I'll see more of him - yay! (He has 2 jobs)

ETA - Laura has started smiling now :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00640small.jpg
    DSC00640small.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Charlie, sorry Dewi was a pain last night :hugs: yeah out grown them :wacko: shes going to be lanky like her dad :haha:

FemmeEnceinte, :haha: where do you get her clothes from? next?

Nic, How are you?

Puppycat, How are you? sorry Laura hasnt been herself since the jabs :hugs::hugs:

I also found infacol great she doesnt need it much now though its good stuff to have just in case

I havent heard about Emilie's jabs yet I see the HV Tuesday to get Emilie weighed so will ask her than

Hiya Lorna, I'm good thanks, you?

I had to go the the drs surgery for LAura's jabs, I rang them last week to make an appt and they told me one had been booked for me but they hadn't sent the paperwork out yet. I got 2 pieces of paper through the post on Tuesday, lots of time before if I hadn't known from ringing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->