*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I'll probably go back on the pill though I'd need a man to get pregnant again first :haha:

MTA Hope Hollie's ok! Matthew never cried for heel prick test either hopefully he'll be ok for jabs at 8 weeks!

Hey puppycat! Hows Laura doing? (you've probably already said i miss everything haha)

Faye, hope everything's ok with kidney scan! :hugs:

My HV thinks I'm aneamic because I'm supossidly extremely pale etc Hopefully not I dont want to have to take iron tablets :haha: constipation in pregnancy was enough!:haha:

Flip...poor November Mummy!! Ohhh i got an email from Mama's and Papa's they wanted me to update child info so put in Matthew's dob and that he was male and they sent me another £5 giftcard by email!:) Well chuffed thats £10 i've had off them!

Urg tmi...I think my periods have started again!! Thats nearly 6 weeks of wearing pads! Blooming heck!:( Tell me Im not alone!!lol

Sweetlullaby, I dont get constipation from my iron tablets, I started spotting Monday again & the last two days seems like normal AF so thats what Im guessing it is

MTA, I was on Microgynon before we started TTC, Emilie is alot better now Im doing good thanks :D How about you?

Dreading the contraception chat!! I dont want to use any except condoms as I want to TTC in 18 months. Ah well. Just have to re-iterate that to them :haha: To be honest after the wedding if we get caught it wouldn't matter so dont fancy using any hormonal contraception.

Just had Noah weighed.. 10lb 10.5oz! he's put on 1lb 3.5oz in 2 weeks! :haha: He's our little chunky Monkey.

How are we all today? :cloud9:

Ugh, hate condoms. I don't know how people do it, tbh.

I doubt I'm going to be in my pre pregnancy clothes for long... I just ate a whole pack of fox's biscuits... :dohh:

Oh good!lol

:haha: im the same keep scoffing choco biccies etc :haha: awww well :)

Nice work on the voucher! Though, a fiver in M&P doesn't stretch very far. Maybe a carrier bag? :lol:

I got my pram from there. I had reserved a grape coloured pliko pramette AND paid for it, didn't want to take it home before baby arrived as my superstitious mum would have had a fit. Anyway, they sold it!!! Mum went in to get it and went mental at them so I got a new model for the same price. It's the same really, just black with white polka dots but is priced at over £100 more.

Glad they messed up really :lol:

Ugh, hate condoms. I don't know how people do it, tbh.

I doubt I'm going to be in my pre pregnancy clothes for long... I just ate a whole pack of fox's biscuits... :dohh:
I am not a fan, but I can't see another option at the mo,

I love Fox's Crunch creams Yum!!!

What about a coil, the non hormonal one?

I've got the chocolate version of crunch creams! Well... had :lol:

:haha: good point on the carrier bag! i was trying to decide between mama's and papa's pran and silvercross 3d ended up picking a graco as knew i wouldnt use it for that long etc and they messed up as well :haha: bought and paid instore and my mum went to pick it and cot up and realised a week later when i finally got around to setting it up that they had gave me the wrong one :) they gave me the more expensive one and when i phoned to say you gave me wrong pram they told me to keep it as their mistake! :)

We've got fox's crunch creams too, the chocolate fudge ones. Damn whichever supermarket had them half price last week!
I've got half a stone to lose to get down to pre pregnancy weight, but I'd be happy just to have a slightly flatter, less jelly like belly. My clothes fit but fitted tops are riding up a bit which makes me think they are a bit tight, probably a good job I haven't eaten all of those biscuits yet!

Jake's now 7lb 1oz, which is 2nd percentile. I think he looks tall and thin, cos some smaller newborn clothes don't fit him anymore (too short). Everyone says he looks like DH, but I'm pretty tall, and size 8/10 normally so not big, so maybe he's going to take after me for that.

Oh, contraception question - can you take the pill when you're breastfeeding? Not sure if I want to or not yet but thought maybe the hormones would mess up milk supply....

i think you have to take a certain pill so it doesnt affect breast feeding not 100% sure though x

Oh all this buscuit talk :wacko: :haha: I love the fox's creams too :D

Jaydee, Im sure you can take the mini pill while breastfeeding

whats everyone up to this weekend?

ive got docs 2moro just to get iron tablets, blod pressure ones and my pill then i might sleep as steve is home. then sunday im going to mom and dads for day as its there 1st grandchild and i try and make sure they see him at least once a week.
I am the only one in flat not asleep. caleb is asleep in playnest, steve is asleep on sofa and the dog in the kitchen on his bed.
hope everyone is ok xx

I am off to Old Trafford to watch Man U V Hull tomorrow. :flower: Then Sunday will be off to see my family

Hi MTA and sweet lullaby.
You are not alone I can assure you! I had my period at about 6weeks so was in pads for weeks. Its depressing!
Laura is fab, she's smiling and giggling, there is a photo a few pages back, gorgeous! x

Good to know about the pill, not sure I want to take it or not but it's good to know I've got the option.
Jake's been really good today, my friend came to see him this morning and he was awake and alert and didn't cry too much then took him to see the in-laws after lunch and he was awake for a bit then went to sleep, he's still asleep now, expecting him to wake up for a feed anytime soon.

I just wish his body clock would send him to sleep at 10pm rather than 1am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->