*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Oh!!!! I just had a nosey at the back of the wii fit plus game (still aint used it yet :haha:) and im gonna use the wii fit balance board for the first time after eastenders to weigh matthew!!:haha: you can weigh your pets and babies on it lmao :) I cant wait another week to see how much he's put on lol xx

Sweetlullaby, :haha::haha:tells us what its says

I have Emilie weighed tomorrow afternoon, we have her jabs next week its the same nurse who did my depo this morning that does them

Weighing Molly tomorrow too. Last week she was 9lbs 7oz, I'm going to guess at just over 10lbs.

HV will come either tues or wed afternoon, Ava was 10lbs 3 last wed, im gonna guess 10lb 8 she seems to only be putting on a bit each week,

Claire, Emilie slowed down weight wise too she put on 10oz in 2 weeks last time but shes still in the 98 percentile according to the red book :wacko:

Matthew was 11lb6oz last tuesday and il weigh him on the wii fit board when im changing his bum after his bottle. Will weigh him naked like the hv does :haha: wouldnt want to weigh myself :blush: lost a stone and a half in the first week after matthew was born...think i've put a good bit of that back on :haha:

Ava went 8lb 13oz, then 9lb 14oz, then 10lb 3oz, so im guessing around 10lb 8oz.... i have a wii fit but we have no batteries in the remote bit!!! darn. Its bathnight tonight, yey!

:haha: According to the wii fit (have to hold him in my arms on it) it was sooo cute the way it came up on the screen as a person then his legs went pop and dissapeared down to a baby in a baby gro.Well anyways I ended up finding out my weight woohoo im happy enough :) Im just on the healthy weight bit :happydance: and Matthew is 12lb :haha: but hehe you can weigh babies every day and it will do a growth chart thing on the screen for ya :haha: I know the HV does all that but she never blooming remembers to plot his weight! Looking at all his weights and the graph at the back of the little red book he's creeping up the 75th percentile (whatever that is?:shrug:)

AND he's sleeping!!! AND its only 10.30pm!! Freaky!! Today has turned out pretty well apart from the poo explosion etc in tesco's. But he's 6 weeks tomorrow and i bet i get a couple of nightmare days with a growth spurt around now :haha:

caleb was 9lb 40z last week im sure he will be 10lb 2moro. is caleb the lightest baby? everyone seems to be in double figures already.
Caleb has jabs next wed too. think i will get steve to hold him, he is such a wriggler x hope your all well xx

Think Caleb is the lightest baby! Matthew's one of the heaviest (second heaviest i think...) but think he was one of the lightest when born :haha: xx

Noah was 10lb 10.5oz last friday and has been constantly on the 50th centile. he was 8lb5oz at Birth. I am think def over 11lb on Friday! :thumbup:

Started Slimming World tonight! Only about 6lb's heavier than pre-preg weight!!!!! Wanting to lose 3 stone by wedding so about 2lb a week. I have posted an almost identical message on my other forum and got a bit deja vue thinking I'd already told this :haha:

My "poorly" boy seems fine! Amazing how quickly they can recover. Where you a Child minder Claire? :cloud9:

Emilie was 10Ibs 8 born & weighed 12Ibs 2 when weighed 2 weeks ago I wont know what she is now until tomorrow afternoon my guess is just under 13Ibs

Percentile means out of 100 babies you would expect Mattew to be the 75th largest Im sure thats what it means anyway I could be wrong :blush:

Noah was 10lb 10.5oz last friday and has been constantly on the 50th centile. he was 8lb5oz at Birth. I am think def over 11lb on Friday! :thumbup:

Started Slimming World tonight! Only about 6lb's heavier than pre-preg weight!!!!! Wanting to lose 3 stone by wedding so about 2lb a week. I have posted an almost identical message on my other forum and got a bit deja vue thinking I'd already told this :haha:

My "poorly" boy seems fine! Amazing how quickly they can recover. Where you a Child minder Claire? :cloud9:

where was i one or was i one? i was a nanny in london :baby:

where was i one or was i one? i was a nanny in london :baby:
:blush: My English is appalling!! i meant Were you one! Will you go back to it? I bet it's a rewarding job!

It is yeah, but its a shame some of the families i learnt to know down there, the kids just get little to no parental attention. shoved with nannys their whole lives. :(

I am thinking about doing childminding while ava is little, i would need to move out and get a liscence but then i could have 5 other kids (if i wanted 5) in my house and have a room for them to play etc and do it from home, but i could also just be a nany again in someone elses house (not living there) and take ava with me, but you have to take less pay and its a bit of a longer search to find someone willing to nanny share with you and your child. but it would save in childcare costs either way. childminders have to include their own children in their amount, so im allowed 6 but i have 1. etc, still thinking about it all. :)

Claire, sounds rewarding :D do you think yourd go back to London or stay in the area your in & do it?

On the subject whats does everyone do/did workwise?

I dunno, i like london, but i think its just a bit far from all my family, and it would mean moving again, i moved all my life every few years and would like ava to grow up surrounded by the same friends cos i never had that and i think its important. so id probably not go further than Edinburgh tbh. everywhere round here isnt far, an hour pretty much apart from up north.. so edin dundee glasgow stirling, all options.

Yeah I see what your saying :D

I work in a Alzheimer's/Dementia care home I am going back but only part time until Emilie is in school :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->