*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

ah the gas is back on at last! My tootsies were getting cold!

Ah Lorna thanks! I am going to try the Hungry baby mlik. I want Noah to sleep 11 - 5 that is fab!!:happydance:

Nic, its deffo not the hungry baby that makes her sleep when she was on it twice a day it was first thing & 4pm because we found at first it gave her alot of energy, now due to HV recemoondation shes only on it first thing ... she just got herslef into that routine, it maybe totally different for you as each baby is different worth giving it a go, speak with your HV see what she says?

hi hope everyone okx
im aching on my ribs think i did too much walking ( if thats possible). I feel tired to when you sleep when little one does those 4/5 hours seem like 5mins.
Caleb had bottle 9/12/2/6 last night seemed to drag. He has finally in basket after he had his bottle an hour ago and he only had 10ml extra just.
The other night we had the sickie episode and it goes everywhere.
Hows everyones day been anything exciting for the weekend happening.x
Ooh forget to say caleb on hungry milk he does go a little better at night but have to be careful because if he wants more and has it he is sometimes sick and if you dont give it him he cries. i can see when he can have foods he will have it greedy bou ha ha.
The hospital went fine she says he is only classed as a month old for developmnet and height/weight so that put my mind at rest because he still sleeps loads and only smiling a few times xx

Nic, its deffo not the hungry baby that makes her sleep when she was on it twice a day it was first thing & 4pm because we found at first it gave her alot of energy, now due to HV recemoondation shes only on it first thing ... she just got herslef into that routine, it maybe totally different for you as each baby is different worth giving it a go, speak with your HV see what she says?

oh yeah i know! I just wish he could sort his routine out! I am seeing HV on Tues so I am going to have a word with her then. He just seems hungry all the time. :flower:

oh yeah i know! I just wish he could sort his routine out! I am seeing HV on Tues so I am going to have a word with her then. He just seems hungry all the time. :flower:

I know the feeling, Dewi had over 1000ml of formula in 24 hours the other day!

Its annoying some days he'll go 3 to 4 hours between feeds others we barely make it to 2 hours!

Amber went on hungry milk wk 2.

Hollie feeding all random atm, still seems to be extra hungry Hers can be 4am/7:30am/11:30am/2-3/6ish 8-9 then lil at 11 then 4am OR 1am/6am/11:30/2:30/4:30/7/10.

All messed up, she was getting into a nice routine aswell, nevermind.

Charlie, maybe he is going through an early growth spurt?

MTA, :hugs::hugs::hugs: How are you?

Faye, How are you? Im gladf the hospital put your mind at rest :hugs:

Whats everyones plans the weekend?

Were off to see Avatar in 3D tomorrow night, my mum is having Emilie for a few hours :D

Hey all,

HV told me that its better to keep the hungry baby milk for around 4 months when she's too young to wean but wanting more. They all have diferent opinions though! Laura's still on sma gold stage one and seems happy :)

She loved baby massage, they have a government backed team here called 'flying start' so its all free. Bit odd though as they sing songs etc and I just feel so silly :s

Hope we're all happy and healthy, sorry you've got a cold chuck, Laura and I have been a bit sniffly, its not nice when its cold out, and what a silly time to cut off your gas!!!

I think he defo had a spurt at week 3...he was seating non stop and not bringing any up! Thats why we upped his feeds to 150ml...he often wont quite finish but he drained 120ml and was grizzly!

He's just hungry, the HV said he may be as he was only 9th centile for weight but 25th and 50 for his length/head so his scrawny body had to play catch up to his skeleton LOL!

Glad your heating is back Charlie!

I got our gas and electric bill today... From Mid Oct to 25th Jan. £512 :cry::cry: I have never paid so much, I have a STO of £64 a month and they're gonna want at least double that. Can't have the heating off with a small baby in this weather. Rick (OH) James and I can pout more clothes on but not fair on Noah.

Puppycat - I have put my name down for baby massage starting in March! I wish it was sooner as it seems to have a lot of benefits... Hope I dont have any singing to do though :haha:

Lorna - James' dad said Avatar is brilliant and James really enjoyed it. Hope you have a good weekend!

MTA - Our routine seems to have gone like that too. I am hoping it's this growth spurt and by 2 months he might have sorted his little self out!

Pink - I hate that feeling where you wake up feeling like you've only just dropped off and 4 hours has passed!! Makes me feel more tired.

Hope everyone else is doing ok ? xx

have asked to change my username, but not received a reply from wobbles yet. Might send a little chase up one :flower:

Oooh puppy cat - you get married 10 days after me!! :happydance:

Nic, what you goign to change your name too?

they want double that? is it not cheaper direct debit?

why you changing your name flower?

I got the OK to drive from the doc at 6 week check today. :)
My friend form london just booked last min train up here so get to introduce her to ava tomorrow! :D shes the one who bought the cot for me!

Loving going out walks now the weathers better, gonna get on the treadmill and wii fit aswell now. Cant belive 6 weeks has passed.. gone so fast!

Nic, what you goign to change your name too?

they want double that? is it not cheaper direct debit?

I wanted it to be XxNicxX as I use that on all my other forums! They are saying that 64 a month will mean I have a huge debit to them. I am going to ask to up it too £100 ans see if that covers the useage! Stress!!

I wanted to change my name cos I hate this one!! I chose it in a rush and it's not me! I want to keep all my forums names the same, but I understand that they might say no,.

can you not just ring up and do one off payment for the extra and keep your DD as it is?

can you not just ring up and do one off payment for the extra and keep your DD as it is?

I could,but it would eat up wedding dress money!!! :cry: I might do some extra payments here and there via internet to try and cut it down a bit

hi all.
Luckily we have pre payment meter so we pay our gas and electric as we go. i know its a bit dearer but then i know i`ve paid what i have used. We are switching though to direct debit soon once steves job is settled.
Today has seemed non-stop with feeding, changing and giving caleb attention. one stage he had 3 bottles hourly and was playing with them. i didnt want to but caleb is in carseat for now so he can hopefuly get a few hours between his bottles otherwise he will be sick. as soon as he wakes and has nezt bottle i will put him in moses basket.
Lorna im fine, today just seems a long day and finally i think my ribs have stopped aching. are you ok? how is emile doing? xx

Awww flower fairy, my ticker is counting how long we've been married. Lol.
When do you get married?
Wedding dress shopping is so much fun, you definitely want to save your funds for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->