*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

aw yeh def keep pennies for wedding dress! i wish i could shop for a wedding dress! haha!

Awww flower fairy, my ticker is counting how long we've been married. Lol.
When do you get married?
Wedding dress shopping is so much fun, you definitely want to save your funds for that!

Oh yeah!! :haha: I get married in 5months and 19 days! :haha: 17th July :happydance:

I am off to 2 shops a week tomorrow! so exciting! :hugs:

Ohhh hurry up and go wedding dress hunting :) want to see your maybe choices lol

Matthew is still eating all over the place but isnt awful lol last night he drained a FULL 9oz bottle in one go (greedy beggar!)and slept 11.30pm til 6am.

Going food shopping now as matthews just fell asleep he's been awake since 9am!!

Be back later to catch up! ohhh i got reusable nappy in post little lamb bamboo one or something havnt quite looked at it yet!has two inserts the nappy itself and a wrap all for the cost of a stamp and the magazine! sent off the voucher from mum and baby magazine lol xx

Bless him, has he been in a good mood since then or just wont settle? It's cute as they get more wakeful. Molly likes being awake so much that she can fight sleep for anything up to 12 hours... :lol:

Bargain nappy! Get stash building with the rest of us. I just checked and it's a shame your local council doesn't have a nappy incentive scheme. Where I am you get a $45 voucher. I bought 2 blueberries and a Wee Notions with it. Amazing really when you consider the resale value of them.

Am in a particularly good mood today, though not sure why. I got up with Molly at 6am and feel asleep with her on the sofa (me sat up, her on her nursing pillow angled towards me - so she can't move/roll off) between 7:30 and 10:30. I feel pretty well rested and the weather is glorious! Hopefully will get into town for a wander.

x

Sweetlullaby, :happydance: on Matthew sleeping 11:30 - 6 :D How are you?

Leanne, Im glad your feeling rested :D

How is everyone?

i'm not feeling as tired today. Caleb is sleeping , so is steve cos he got in at 8am from work. I got calebs child trust fund voucher today so need to get that sorted.↲I had my diabetic appointment come through and my kidney scan to they are both in feb will have to ask my mom to come on the kidney scan just incase caleb cant come in and plus if he need's feeding she will be there.↲Oh we have been lazy today and done online shopping just got to wait til 7. XxxZzz

Faye, we have done our shopping online since Emilie was born :blush::haha:

Leanne, Im doin good thanks :flower:

hello all.
Wow SL Matthew did really well didn't he!!
Glad your feeling chirpy Leanne!
Glad you're well Lorna!

Pink _ I dont blame you for the online shopping!! Makes lots of sense. I would do but I take James to running club on a Thurs and it's a way from where we live so I always have an hour to kill in ASDA! :haha:

Noah did 10.30 - 3.30- 7.30 last night so not bad at all. going to my mums shortly and sleeping there as OH is working today and tomorrow all day.

My wedding dress shopping starts next week.
These are the 2 shops I have appointments with
https://www.avarosehamilton.co.uk/about.html
https://www.sugaredalmonds-bridalwear.co.uk/index.html :kiss: xx

I know its annoying that my local council doesnt offer any incentives for reusables!
Well back from shopping was doing so well only bought a bar of chocolate as non essential and a jacket for matthew that was £1! Then the ELC had a pile of stuff right at the door really cheap!! I got Matthew a giant box of mega blox for next Xmas as they were originally £50 down to £12!!:) Thought why not saves me paying £50 next xmas when everything is full price :haha:

He slept from 1.15pm til 4.15pm so will probably be awake the rest of the evening....my mum's babysitting later...going out with girls from work but still feel urg over going lol

Ohhh the dress on the homepage of ava rose hamilton is gorgeous!!!!!!!!:) lol

Sweetlullaby, thats a great bargain :D Have fun later :flower:

Nic, thats great that Noah slept bettef for you :D those shops look great cant wait to see your choices :flower:

Were off out shortly Ill let you know how Avatar is

Oooooh we get to help choose dressed. Wooop. We were married on July 31st last year so its close!

Gawd wedding dress shopping was a bit of a nightmare for me...I wanted a red dress and at the time there werent many around, I had to go to so many shops!1

If you want white/cream/ivory/silver/pastel tones you can go to one shop and try on 100 dresses, I could go to each shop and try on 1 or 2.

Plus I had to do it on a budget (boo)

In the end I found what I wanted that was in the SALE!! But then I got pg...BUT they were great about it and let me swap the slinky fantial skirt I had planned for an A-line one (to go over the bump) at no charge and the seamstress did an awesome job there are some photos you cant tell that I'm pg! But then I turn sidewyas LOL

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs119.snc3/16646_1194843884110_1618852583_519297_1518320_n.jpg

In other news Dewi did not have agood night again but at least he wasnt really sick this time but I dont think he was well...for a boy that usually has 5oz bottle at roughly 10, 1, and 4 he barely drank half of each and that was a struggle and he barely slept - he was gurgling and thrashing about and grizzling the entire time so I didnt sleep either again.

He did the most forceful farty windy nappy when I gave in and got him up at half 6...I think he must have had some serious trapped wind making him uncomfortable!

He seems ok today, I hope he sleeps and eats better tonight.

We got or gas bill today as well, we need to up our payments too...its been far too cold to have the heating off much, mind you its bloody brass monkeys today - glad the gas wasnt off today!

Charlie you look gorgeous!! I love that dress, my friend wore Red at her wedding and I love it!
At least Dewi wasn't too sick again, although it is hard when they won't settle. It must be horrid for them to feel windy and tummyache! I know when Noah is in pain with it cos he has a very sad upset cry!
I am giving him a bottle of the hungry baby food tonight for his bedtime one so see if that helps him sleep a bit better.

Dress wise I might not go for white or cream, I like the champagne colour sort of goldish. Looking forward to trying lots on but I bet by the end of next sat Ill be fed up :haha: Gonna take the camera and take pics of me in different ones!

Depending on where you go you may not be allowed to take piccies...I went to a few shops that wouldnt let you!

Have you looked at: https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/ ?

I'm getting my dress from there. They're gorgeous and not too pricey!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"