*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

YOu cant even sneak them as they have to put you in and help you out of the dresses!

Some get paranoid about you putting on a dress seeing what it looks like then taking that pic to a seamstress to make so they dont get their money.

Some places will let you, i went to shop that helped take piccies!

Just ask!

Hey Girls, only just noticed this thread!!! I was only thinking the other day it would be nice if us 'December Stars' stayed together! :hugs: everyone!

Have you looked at: https://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/ ?

I'm getting my dress from there. They're gorgeous and not too pricey!
x

Ooooh thankyou Hun. I shall have a look! x
Just looked and there is a stockist in my Village Queensbury!! About 2 mins walk from my house.

YOu cant even sneak them as they have to put you in and help you out of the dresses!

Some get paranoid about you putting on a dress seeing what it looks like then taking that pic to a seamstress to make so they dont get their money.

Some places will let you, i went to shop that helped take piccies!

Just ask!

Ah yes of course! My Auntie is a seamstress and is making the bridesmaid dresses, but even she wont attempt a wedding gown!! I will take it in case!

Hey Girls, only just noticed this thread!!! I was only thinking the other day it would be nice if us 'December Stars' stayed together! :hugs: everyone!

Hello!! Sorry I should have metioned it. I presumes everyone knew . Nice to see you here, it's a great thread to chat and moan in :haha: :hugs:

x

Just looked and there is a stockist in my Village Queensbury!! About 2 mins walk from my house.

:happydance:

Mine is the last one in the vintage collection. Number 912. I fell in love with it yeaaaars ago and I'm not even the type to dream over weddings! :lol:

Well having a funny evening with Noah. I am at my mums to sleep and he is going to sleep downstairs with her tonight. Anyway, we fed him normal milk at about 8.30 and then he usually is really unsettled until bed time at 10 - 11ish. Anyway he fell asleep at 8.30 on me and I don't normally move him! Anyway at 9.30 I put him in the moses basket on the floor in the front room where we all are. Since then he has been dozing and then waking and then back to sleep!! He is quite happy in there which is not normal :haha: I made a bottle for him a bit ago thinking he'd want feeding but he's just been laid there in and out of sleep!!! If I was at home think i could have put him to bed at 9 ish. The only reason he keeps stiring is cos there are a few people in and out making noise! I am just letting him to chill until he gets upset and see how we get on.

Bless him!!

x

:happydance:

Mine is the last one in the vintage collection. Number 912. I fell in love with it yeaaaars ago and I'm not even the type to dream over weddings! :lol:

OH WOW!!!! that is amazing, just gorgeous. Very much the style I like. So exciting isn't it x Massive thanks for the link again. I am going to phone the shop on Monday to see if we can go first thing Sat before the other shops! xx

Yep. We're both avidly atheist but family would kick up a fuss if we didn't.

It'll be nice though and some time in April.

I would do easter time too, think its a nice age for the babies and also nice time of year,

Yeah I think so... they can hold their heads better, are more alert and the weather is much milder.

Definately getting LO Christened. I am C ofE and OH is a catholic so it is very important to us to do so. James was Christened in May of 2002 and my Grandma was Christened at the same time as she had never been. It was lovely. I am trying decide whether to do before or after wedding.

I think I'd prefer before too... just got to plan that as well :haha:

Noah just woken and now having is Hungry baby bottle so lets see how he goes on tonight!! Fingers crosseed he sleeps till 7am!!!:thumbup:

Good luck! Im in bed and ava dropping off we have lullabies playing, shes been awake all evening. giving uncle some cuddles and farts - which freaked him out! :rofl:

Prob have to feed her about half one then that'll be us till morning, the other night she slept tilll 10am!

Good luck! Im in bed and ava dropping off we have lullabies playing, shes been awake all evening. giving uncle some cuddles and farts - which freaked him out! :rofl:

Prob have to feed her about half one then that'll be us till morning, the other night she slept tilll 10am!

That's good! if I could feed Noah about 11pm n and then sleep till 7am that would be great. I have to get up at 7 to take James to school anyway! Weekends I'll go for the 10am though! :haha: Hope you have a settled night :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->