*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

:rofl:

Molly slept for 5 and a half hours yesterday and I thought something was wrong! She's such a wakeful little thing and enjoys her mummy time too much to sleep methinks. Always babbling and smiling when I'm trying to cajole her to sleep at night, I try to stay all calm, quiet and relaxed so that she knows it's sleepy time but I always end up laughing and playing back... :dohh:

Hey

Nic, I hope Noah settles all night for you :flower: some lovely dresses around!

inxsmhpy, :hi: How are you? How is Skylar?

Avatar in 3D was fab my bum was really numb afterwards though, it was completly sold out lucky we booked out tickets in advance :wacko:

Hi Lorna! Glad you enjoyed Avatar!! :happydance:
I find it so hard not to react to Noah in the middle of the night when he smiles at me! :haha: He's currently fast asleep and I am watching Gaving and Stacey Series 1 for the first time. it's classic! :haha:

Oh no... er... I'm watching One Tree Hill. How embarrassing :lol:

I'd love to see avatar. Never going to happen though.

Nic, :haha: Im the same way with Emilie

Re christenings - Im not having Emilie christened

I am always really behind with stuff on Tv! It took me about 6 years to start watching Lost. Although I am all caught up and ready for Season 6 on Friday next week!!!!

Nic, I was into lost but stopped watching it half way through season 5, season 5 is starting on BT vision next week so I think Ill start again

Nic, I was into lost but stopped watching it half way through season 5, season 5 is starting on BT vision next week so I think Ill start again

I would if I was you. I enjoyed 5. i watched it on Sky Player for £1.96 an episode :haha: Apparently 6 is going to answer a lot of questions. I can't wait... I won;t say anymore cos you'll understand if you watch rest of 5

Oh it's Sunday now which means it is JayDee s Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!! :happydance::happydance:

well a 3rd unsettled night with nest to no sleep.

Dewi just wouldnt go down, I think its trapped wind, I've been struggling to get burps out of him so within 20 moinutes of him being laid down he's uncomf and grizzly just in time to wake you froim the doze you just fell into.

I had to have him in bed wth me all night trying to comfort him and move him about to try to stop the grizzling.

And no dirty nappies all night despite the guts gurgling like crazy and a lot of farting this morning!

He's just had a feed and again no burps! But he has just had a poo.

I'm exhausted and getting miserable now, we had just started having good nights with him in his crib and onl waking every 3 hours for food - yes i was only getting 2 hour naps between feeds but that was wayyy better than this!

Any suggestions?

Chuck - nothing springs to mind. Sorry. If think could be wind i found the colic drops helpful.

Hollie spent first night in her cot last night (in our room still) getting such a big girl now. She did very well. I kinda dreamfed her at 9:15, down at 9:30. Woke 3am for bottle, back down about half past then woke at 7, then small cat nap after.

Hope everyone is okay :)

Awww Charlie! What about trying Cofief? I used that cos Noah was awfully unsettles and in pain on an evening and it's a godsend. he is like a new baby!.. it's quite expensive though and I believe you can ask for it on precription if it does work.
Well after the bottle of hungry baby food Noah slept from Midnight until 6.30am and then had a bottle and back down until 8.30!!!!:happydance:
Hi MTA - I think we might be moving to a cot soon, Noah is almost the same length as the moses basket :hugs:

Hey flowerfairy. She still fits in moses basket, but since putting up new bed yesterday, thought may just put cot up, im just going use moses basket downstairs during the day until shes to big now.

How many oz's does Noah have?

Chuck have you tried the bycicle legs? and cooled boiled water? only an oz or two at the most tho. ava gets that sore tummy/trapped wind/ no poo pain. its horrible cos theres not a huge amount we can do just have to let it pass. i tilt her snuggle nest up a bit so shes at an angle aswell

Charlie, :hugs::hugs: Im not sure maybe try what Claire said :hugs:

MTA, :happydance: on the first night in her cot, Emilie slept alot better when we put her into hers :D

Nic, Im not sure I got really bored of lost if Im honest so were see how I get on

Hey flowerfairy. She still fits in moses basket, but since putting up new bed yesterday, thought may just put cot up, im just going use moses basket downstairs during the day until shes to big now.

How many oz's does Noah have?
He has about 5oz every 3-4 hours on a good day. Sometimes he does 2oz every 2 hours!!! What about Hollie?

When's best to give them the cooled water, after a feed?

I'lltry anything to get the wind up so will try the legs thing...not sure how I'll tilt his crib though but might be able to come up with something - he was better when he wasnt laid flat on his back.

if you have a wedge you can put it under the mattress.. i put her snuggle nest on a thin pillow at the top end.

cooled water... anytime really.. when hes really distressed and his tummys hard, when hes bringing his legs up and kicking out really often.. all signs of a sore tummy so anytime really, just try the water then burp him...

Infacol used to help Emilie loads

Jaydee, I meant to say "Happy B`day" :flower:

cooled water... anytime really.. when hes really distressed and his tummys hard, when hes bringing his legs up and kicking out really often.. all signs of a sore tummy so anytime really, just try the water then burp him...

He doesnt bring his legs out at all, he does arch his back and kick his legs out and go stiff as a board though!

The back arching I was always told was a hunger sign?!

He has been pretty grizzly all day tbh, and it looks to me that his fontanelle is depressed so he could be a little dehydrated, when I make up his next bottles I'm going to make a bottle or two just of water and give him some gripe water I forgot we had with his next feed.

I have to see the dr tomorrow morning to register - I moved surgeries so we'd all be at the same place - so I'll have a chat with him about Dewi he's just been a different baby for the past 4 days or so and not in a good way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->