*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I think you're doing right with the water Charlie. keep an an eye on him and I too would ask at the docs. I hope he's feeling better soon :hugs:

Just given Noah a 5oz bottle of hungry baby and put him to bed!!! This is the first time I have put him down before we go but after last night I figured now was as good a time as any to start the 8pm bed routine.

Hoping he now sleeps till 12-1am and then a feed and back till 7am ish. Fingers crossed. He is currently nice and quiet.. will check on him shortly. :cloud9:

Thanks Lorna! he is currently fast asleep!!

:flower:

Just been doing my guest list!! 68 adults 8 kids 1 baby !! Also do my preliminary table plan which was fun :haha::haha:

Hope you're all well!!

Molly has been loooovely and settled these past few days. Think we're leaving the 6 week growth spurt, finally. Weigh in tomorrow, has changed to Mondays at the new baby centre. I'm going to look into baby massage and swim classes. Sounds cute :cloud9:

Otherwise, uneventful... may go shopping tomorrow while OH is at work :lol: spend his pennies.

Flip!! Any time im off for a while i have pages to catch up on :haha:

All the wedding dresses are gorgeous!!

I cant get Matthew christened in our church because im not married (its a bit ridiculous how it works) but i think il go for a naming blessing around easter time! Would be nice and would keep my mum and gran happy! My mum still has my little brothers christening outfit...but i think its horrible:blush:and creamy coloured lol and really girly looking.

I had a great night last night and didnt drink that much though ended up dying most of today regardless because of a blooming dodgy chinese on the way home :growlmad:

Matthew seems to be upping his feeds! He drank 9oz bottle the other night and slept right through! And seems to be still 5oz but sometimes 7oz! I just dont know with him lol unless its just the end of that growth spurt.

I have baby clinic on Tuesday morning then will be going to see a friend who's pregnant and housebound for a few hours to keep her company and bring her a pile of nappies and stuff that matthews outgrown etc. Poor thing has had so many complications and was in hospital for four days there to get steriod injections to stregthen her LO's lungs:( She started dilating and contracting at 33 weeks :(

Oh chuck :hugs: if you want pm me your address and il send you a bottle of colief still sealed etc that i bought for matthew and never used :dohh: and cant return because its a medicine product!

Matthew grabbed one of the toys on his bouncer yesterday and started the music himself!!!:):) he looked so pleased and i was so proud! lol they really do the cutest things!:)

Hello all.
I seem to spend my life catching up on this thread!
Ok here goes...
Laura's christening is on March 7th, I booked the church a few weeks back, the party room is booked and paid for. Laura will be wearing the christening dress I wore on my special day just a few years ago, lol.
Laura is teething bless her. Luckily she's managing to sleep through the night and in the day providing she gets calpol.
She's in a 3-6 months dress too, she's so long! Won't be long before she's out of her moses basket.
I'm on my phone so can't really note everyone's individual comments, the pages take ages to load!

Leanne, Have fun shopping :D Im glad Molly is more settled now :flower:

Sweetlullaby, WTG Matthew for grabbing his toy :D I hope your friend is ok :flower:

Puppycat, I hope the teething isnt not too painful for laura :hugs:

Morning . :)

Poor Laura teething. :hugs:

Well we had a fairly good night. Bed by 8.30pm then jhe didn't wake until 1.30am. Fed and straight back down. He then woke at 5.30, but only took an oz and then slept with me till 7.15. Don't think he really wanted to be awake at 5.30.. might have been the heating kicking in or something? Anyway, really chuffed and gonna keep to an early bedtime now, It was nice for Rick and I to have time with the kids in bed .

Everyone ok? x

Way to go Noah :)

We had last bottle at 11pm then lay awake til 1am (wee rascal) and up at 6.15am fed then back to sleep and up at 9.15am. But im happy enough he went 11pm-6.15am before wanting a bottle!

Ohhh poor laura teething :( Hope she's ok!

cooled water... anytime really.. when hes really distressed and his tummys hard, when hes bringing his legs up and kicking out really often.. all signs of a sore tummy so anytime really, just try the water then burp him...

He doesnt bring his legs out at all, he does arch his back and kick his legs out and go stiff as a board though!
The back arching I was always told was a hunger sign?!

He has been pretty grizzly all day tbh, and it looks to me that his fontanelle is depressed so he could be a little dehydrated, when I make up his next bottles I'm going to make a bottle or two just of water and give him some gripe water I forgot we had with his next feed.

I have to see the dr tomorrow morning to register - I moved surgeries so we'd all be at the same place - so I'll have a chat with him about Dewi he's just been a different baby for the past 4 days or so and not in a good way!

What hollie went through, bit of colic and acid reflux. Never hungry.
Thats when i used colic drops for a couple of days it fixed it all. Never been like it since.

Hey flowerfairy. She still fits in moses basket, but since putting up new bed yesterday, thought may just put cot up, im just going use moses basket downstairs during the day until shes to big now.

How many oz's does Noah have?
He has about 5oz every 3-4 hours on a good day. Sometimes he does 2oz every 2 hours!!! What about Hollie?

Not to bad that.
4oz every 3-4hr. Last night i gave her extra 2oz after 4oz, she just brought it back down all down my top lol.

Way to go Noah :)

We had last bottle at 11pm then lay awake til 1am (wee rascal) and up at 6.15am fed then back to sleep and up at 9.15am. But im happy enough he went 11pm-6.15am before wanting a bottle!

Ohhh poor laura teething :( Hope she's ok!

I think Matthew did really well!1 it's all about getting a block of sleep IMO. :happydance:

Hey flowerfairy. She still fits in moses basket, but since putting up new bed yesterday, thought may just put cot up, im just going use moses basket downstairs during the day until shes to big now.

How many oz's does Noah have?
He has about 5oz every 3-4 hours on a good day. Sometimes he does 2oz every 2 hours!!! What about Hollie?

Not to bad that.
4oz every 3-4hr. Last night i gave her extra 2oz after 4oz, she just brought it back down all down my top lol.

Aww bless her. It's really only been these last 2 days that Noah has been more settled. Like now he is dozing in his basket in the living room and last week he wouldn't have done that!

Our babies are getting big!!

Glad the babies are settling better! I think ava's starting to teethe... gah!
off to the hospital for my US, wish me luck!

Ohhh good luck claire hope everythings ok!!!

Arg I have to make a weird phonecall today for money that was put into my bank account that errr I dont even get anymore ??!!

Its for £30 EMA :haha: Weird as hell considering I left Upper 6th at the end of May last year after my A Level exams??!! But gonna ring them coz i suppose its better checking why they gave me money im not entitled to. Gonna ring a couple of mates and see if they got any thing first of all!

Just waiting on Matthew waking from his nap Got his bottle sitting here waiting for him :haha: He wakes atomatically hungry for it lol and if you dont have it sitting waiting then you get headbutted and your hair yanked and just attacked in general!

Ohhh postman's here heard a big thunk of mail :) Lets see....Card reader came from the bank yay!!! Means I can do stuff from home rather than having to go into the main branch lol, Pampers vouchers and stuff from tax credits. Lol the post you get when you;ve a LO!

I wouldnt know about whole EMA i was never entitled.

Good luck with US claire.

Hollie was rather unsettled lil girl yesterday i finally got her down at 10ish, slept till 5, then till 9. So she should have slept that much considering how lil she had yesterday.

Iv done 2500 steps today, interesting. Lol.

MTA, Well done on 2500 steps :haha: How are you?

Claire, Good luck today :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, thats great :D

We have Emilies jabs tomorrow morning

OMG im a bit slow on the uptake here.please excuse me if I dont get round to reading the last 99 pages that you lot have managed to rack up.lol!!can I still join in with the chat though?my little Lana was born 20th dec by emergency c-section and iv just about exhausted every channel on telly from boredom coz im still too scared to leave the house.haha

Welcome Aly888 of course you can join in :flower:

Yay!
You'll have to excuse any spelling mistakes or bizarre sentences that I write coz I do it all on my phone these days seeing as Lana refuses to let go of me.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->