*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Ah dont worry were know what you mean Im sure :D

Hello all!! Hi and Welcome Aly! :flower:

I have my first weigh in at Slimming world tonight!!! Fingers crossed.

Im okay lorna, what about you?

Flowerfairy, u joining any of the weight loss threads?

Nic, Ohh I hope it goes well for you :flower:

MTA, were doing good thanks :flower:

Hey Aly!!

:haha: I've gotten realy good at typing one handed and feeding or holding Matthew at the same time. Dont think they ever want to be anywhere but im our arms lol

Just had some old neighbours call by to see Matthew and they got him a cute little outfit ...more clothes :haha: I actually have no room at all for everything ...im going to have to buy ANOTHER pop up laundry bin for the rest :haha: Big deep chest of drawers is completly full as well as a storage box set and two full pop up laundry bins! Madness!

Bit late but Hope everything went ok for Claire today. :flower:

Oh I know what you mean about having too many clothes.friends and family bought Lana loads of clothes before she was born...unfortunately she was so big when she finally came out that she didnt fit in half of them!

Is claire also known as purpledahlia?!i need to catch up with everyones names!lol

Oh I know what you mean about having too many clothes.friends and family bought Lana loads of clothes before she was born...unfortunately she was so big when she finally came out that she didnt fit in half of them!

Is claire also known as purpledahlia?!i need to catch up with everyones names!lol

Yeah she is :flower:

I am Nic :hugs:

I must be the only one that didnt go overboard clothes wise :blush::haha:

Hi all just been catching up on posts. Hope your all ok. Caleb did well last night went 11 til 3 then slept til about 8. I have started to give him 6 oz now and he seems to do a lot better between sleeps.
I hate my docs , I handed my letter in from antinatal to them for my infection and they haven't done it. Worst thing is it's messing with my diabetes and I feel so tired. Hopefuly it should be done 2moro.
Caleb is weighed Wednesday then next week it's his jabs. I think in a couple of weeks I will start taking him to baby club, it's only down the road so not to far.
What has everyone been upto? Xxxx

I bought quite a few clothes but luckily I have left them in packets so I could sell them on eBay plus steves sister is due any time so I can give her some. Ive got a draw full of 3-6 that me and other people bought thinking caleb was going to be a big baby. I think soon I'm going to buy things for his birthday and Xmas so it doesn't seem to be a big lump sum in nov/dec xx

hello aly!

Thats a good idea, i was gonna get Ava's xmas things in the end of summer sales. spread it all out a bit.

I really didnt go overboard with clothes tbh, just the right amount.

lorna i love emilie's jacket in your new avatar!

US was fine, she couldnt see anything. so no idea why im in pain! but infection levels have gone down so should just wait and see how i am now...

Got stuck in my friends car after hosp appt for hours felt so bad for ava, ijust wanted to come home. was starving too. Was starting the special k diet today but when i got in i had had nothing all day apart from bfast bowl of cereal so was so hungry ended up having macaroni and cheese. oops! So will do some walking 2m on treadmill with sling on and possibly up to shop.

Got babyclub thursday AM, and baby sensory friday AM, then my gran thru on sat, then sat night a hen night, then sunday my NCT reunion. N ext week baby massage starts. wooo!

Glad there was nothing untoward on the US Claire!! Well lost 4lb at SW so very chuffed!! :thumbup:

Claire, Im glad the US dwent well, that jacket is from George at Asda :D

Nic, WTG :happydance::happydance:

I must be the only one that didnt go overboard clothes wise :blush::haha:

Nawwww we didnt, we have been given a bunch though.

We hardly bought and newborn bits just in case he was too big...we didnt bank on him being so small he's only just grown into the majority of his newborn bits lol!

Hope everyone is ok...haven't got chance to catch up on everything right now and its been a hectic day...had to go register at the doctors and snuck in my 6 week check up so I dont have to go back again, ran some errands in town - home again chores in the house & lunch - to the hospital for physio only for the appt to have been cancelled with no notice...grrrr...but its on for tomorrow.

Ohhh goegeous Jacket!!

I've bought some stuff for xmas already :blush: It was just a couple of complete bargains in the sales that would have been a fool not to buy lol thats my excuse anyway :haha:

Claire glad the US showed nothing bad and that infection level thing has went down!

I have to still get a list of mother and baby places off the HV she keeps blooming forgetting it for me! Hope she has it tomorrow when i go to baby clinic!
Then will nip into town and go to boots and asda i think depending on how Matthew is lol

tomorrow i am doing nothing, and i cant wait! might go for a walk with ava in the moby but not doing much. im not feeling great actually, keep going really, REALLY, dizzy. headachey and generally not great. :S

oh gosh Im not even thinking about xmas yet :wacko:

We have Emilies jabs at 10:30am than were of to see my mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back