*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I'm really looking forward to her first proper Christmas. I don't really think ahead enough to buy things bit by bit so I'll end up having some kind of mad spree near the time! :lol:

I went maaaassively overboard with the clothes. I keep selling stuff on here that she never used or I just didn't like much after all and there's still loads she wears and some I just can't bear to part with. And, I keep buying more. :dohh:

Ah well, she acts like a diva so she may as well dress the part :rofl:

:haha: love it!!

Arrrg i have a little monster here that keeps playing with his bottle and we have to go out in less than an hour for baby clinic lol and neither of us are washed or dressed or anything lol awww well

hows everyone today? doing anything?

HV just came and stayed for an hour to chat....

Well I knew this LO had grown but blimey!

In 2 weeks he has gone from 7lb 2.5oz (9th centile) to 9lb 14oz (50th centile), from 51cm long to 54cm (still 25th centile) and head circumference from 36cm to 39cm.

No wonder he's been hungry at times and how he's finally in his newborn clothes!

Morning all.oh,actually its afternoon now.lol
That xmas pressie idea is a good idea.my boss went mad when woolies closed down and bought presents for his two girls for the following two xmases.the only downside is that you need somewhere to keep it all.lol!!
You lot all seem really 'active'.i feel bad that me and Lana stay in almost every day now!!
Congrats on your LO's growth Chuck.thats amazing!!we have our first HV visit for 3weeks on thursday...and Lana has been scoffing.she might bust the scales.lol

I'm not out and about that much yet Aly...We've been out a few times by ourselves just to town and the doctors.

Haven't braved any baby groups yet but will be next week...we're off to Wales on Thursday to see Grandparents so that'll be good...grandma can look after him for a bit and I can have a killer nap!

But better than that we're dropping by Monmouth to see a great guy who has just moved his tattoo studio there and I can for the first time in 2 years get some ink!! ...and we're planning to go to Cornwall in the Summer to see another artist!

Its been far too long since I got any ink thats to money and pregnancy getting in the way...I can finally get my sleeve looking nearer to being complete!

It feels like such a treat!

Do you know what tattoo you are getting?!id love to get loads of tattoos but im a proper whimp and only just managed to survive my one itty bitty one.lol

Iv not dared town yet.iv gone to the retail park on my own with her once and ended up having to leave her in the car whilst I went back to the shop for my purchases!!!

Well the artist like my hubby loves anything 80's related...they had a merry old time when he tattoed hubbys thigh a while back so they had a conversation and the artist came up with a heart with a plug coming out of it and a scroll saying 'power of love'

We had to chuckle because that was the song we walked back down the asile to when got married so now we're both getting it but hubby is have the plug and I'm having a socket!!

I've got 25 (or there abouts) hours worth of ink so far in 13 different tattoos, the hubby has countless hours...he's had something silly like 40+ just on one sleeve.

I figure I coped with a bunch of labour and the emergency section recovery so ink will be a doddle compared to that now.

Mind you I cant sit for longer than 2 and a half maybe 3 hours thats my limit, I endured a lot longer than that in labour!

Has anyone wanted to punch their HV :haha: Im actually pretty annoyed at mine. She told me to give him boiled water and that i didnt want him "ballooning" out. Bloody cheeky bitch :growlmad: His weight has actually slowed down he's 12lb3oz so has put on 13oz in two weeks instead of a pound a week! She also still hasnt gave me any list of mums n tots etc for our area though she was very busy and running over and asked would i mind dressing LO again in the waiting area....told her id put his vest on first.

Hows everyone elses day been? xx

can you complain about her? you should have been told by now about mum and baby groups!

were having a quiet day in the house, ava has the cold so weve had a lot of snuggles today!

Ridiculous, I don't know if it's different because I BF but Molly gained 13oz last week and everyone was mightily pleased and impressed. Ballooning out indeed...

Today has been fairly uneventful. Tesco didn't deliver our shopping because their van broke down. Amazing... do they only have the one? :/ Anyway, being redelivered tomorrow and tonight... well, I guess my hand has been forced into ordering take away :rofl:

Ooh and my first sample testing for FYP is BF clothing! It's from this site: https://www.cecilyplum.com/ I get to try out lots of their clothes and all I have to do is write an article about them. Hurrah! They actually have the pyjamas I've been dreaming about for months :lol: so hopefully I get to choose.

x

do you get to keep them?? or have to send them back?

our hv was really pleased last week when ava went from 10lb 3oz to 10lb 14oz...

Matthew only put on 13oz in two weeks instead of his usual 1lb a week! and the HV was saying I dont want him "ballooning out" ok so he was 7lb15oz when born and is now 12lb3oz at 7 weeks old. He's a hungry baby and a BABY you cant blooming starve them and give them water instead and they're suppossed to gain weight and be little chubbers! Sorry kind of ranting a bit about it. If she makes any more comments when back in two weeks for jabs I'll have something to say lol

Ohhh those clothes are gorgeous!!! I cant believe you get to try them out and write an article!! If you get to keep them thats even better!! How'd you get involved to do stuff like that?

Mmmm im sitting here with a sleeping baby beside me eating shephards pie and a baked potato :) and its hot and i dont have to rush it lol

Stir fry here! :D

I have to give them back after a month, which is weird... I don't suppose they'd still sell them? But anyway, fun fun! I got involved by just applying to be a writer and got picked, which is nice. I generally get to keep the things I trial, just seems this site has different plans.

Hey everyone :hugs: Had such a good day with Skyla today-actually managed to get some stuff done. But she was supposed to have her first vaccination in the afternoon but I absoultely couldn't face it-felt dizzy and thought I was going to be sick! Now she has to wait a month and I feel like a bad Mum :cry:

My HV is pretty useless and never offers any advice just nods and agrees with anything I say! Skyla was 10lb 9oz about 3 weeks ago.

hi all x
I cant believe we have got over 100 pages now!!!
We have got the baby clinic so will see how much caleb is weighing now, probably over 10lb now. i went to a friends today and her daughter is 9 months and only weighs 14lb but she is so cute and my other freinds soon also 9months is 20lb i cant belive the difference.
I finally got my prescription for my infection stupid doctors oh well least it keeps me fit.
caleb isn`t doing too bad at night now normally has bottle at 10/11 goes til 3.30 then sleeps till about 7 or 8. i think we will have to take cot down as it is too big to fit through door and i want the cot in our room just until he settle into it.
I think i might try the baby club next week, he is a bit more awake now so i think it would be nice for a bit of interaction .
Oh and i dont know why but i want to be creative. i have tried to find a nursery rhyme book but cant find one so might do my own plus its a excuse to go to hobby craft.
hope little ones are all ok xx

Rough day today! Noah just seems to have cried all day and after going through everything it could be I have no solutions :cry: He's fed, bathed, winded. He's poo'd twice and it was ok. he's not too warm or cold. He has a clean nappy!! I figure he is tired, but you just can't explain that to a baby!
I dont think I have heard him cry so much. OH is now taking over and walking round with him and he seems slightly calmer.

I think once we get him calm and try and top him up with a bottle I will put him down to bed and hope he can get to sleep!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->