*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

you can youtube nursery rhymes! we listen to 2 lullabies a few times when falling asleep, i swear those songs will be ingrained in my brain untill i die. but she likes them and seems to fall asleep to them,

wonder what they do with the nappies n stuff after theyve been used.. bet they keep them!

our burgers were so good, proper good meat. and salad!

Got baby clinic tomorrow, wonder what she weighs, i guess 11lb 3oz.

i think they tend to cry a lot around 6 weeks, theyve found their voice and its quite a big growth spurt. think it calms down about 7 or 8 weeks, or so ive heard. avas done the same cried and cried, she cant seem to get a handle on dirtying her nappy, its so stressfull for her, shes starting to teethe aswell which makes it worse. on boots.com doing an order for some teetha.

i hate it when they cry and you dont know why. noramlly with caleb its wind and then it faces and sometimes he just wants to be loved. x

Molly was quite a grump from weeks 6-8 and she's really settled down recently. Much more smiley and playful. All she seemed to do was cry and not even for any real reason... she just didn't wait long enough for us to get to her. She's wake and cry instantly for food, whereas now she babbles for 10 mins.

Charlie, :happydance:on the gain :D I havent joined any babygroups yet either

Nic, sorry you have had a rough day :hugs::hugs: I hope Noah settles :flower:

How is everyone?

Emilie had her first jabs this morning she screamed bless her little heart the first time Ive heard her cry so much *actually she rarely cries at all*, she put on 8oz in a week & now weighs 13Ibs 1oz, shes 60cm tall she also had her medical assessment & everything is fine with her, she commented on her neck strength, she babbles non stop now :haha:

Dewi has the odd day when he cries and I go through all of the options only for him to settle when I've had to give and and do some housework one handed...but cant put him down.

I see a few of you are going to baby clinics...is this by choice OR do your HV's not do home visits OR do HV's only do home visits for a couple weeks?

I saw mine on Jan 11th, today and she's coming back in 2 weeks each time she's been here over an hour...I get the feeling you dont get anywhere near as much time at a clinic!

Ah. I hope it is all to do with his age! I can't remember what James was like at this age!! So looooooomg ago :haha:

Thanks for you replies x
We have Jabs after 15th Feb, just need to ring for the appointment. Not looking forward to them!

:hugs:

The HV came to us today, but she didnt bring her scales so I will nip to the clinic on Friday morning. it's at my doctors and it's a drop in for anyone who wants baby weighing or to ask anything. I bet your docs will have one Charlie!

oh yeah they have drop in clinics I was just wondering how often you would get babba weighed and get chance to speak to a HV if you didnt go to the drop ins.

my HV comes every week atm, said she will come as long as i want her too but she will def come for 8 weeks because of how the birth was.

There is a clinic on every wed too .. i said this week i would walk up instead of her coming down cos i have to go to post office anyway. :)

our hv visited or about 6 weeks and now we go to the clinic will be 1st time this week cos we had hospital check up last week. x

Mine doesn't come anymore now. Next time someone will come to the house is to discuss weaning at 3-4 months.

Has anyone had their first Period yet? I feel like I am about to come on,but nothing as yet. I can't remember how long it usually is.

Chuck,your tattoo sounds sweet.sorry for slow reply.i was at my dads!!
My HV is coming on thursday but iv got a scary feeling its the last home visit :( after that I can either walk up the village and see a different HV or drive into town to see the same HV!!
I was wondering when my first period would be too.doesnt bf'ing delay it?

I think BF does delay it yeah. I am FF so should be any time I reckon! Joys!

x

Il be honest,that is one thing I didnt miss during my pregnancy,and am not looking forward to welcoming it back!!haha

I dont have a clue whether period has came back or not :haha: TMI....Bleeding stopped then for a few days started again but dont think it was period...??!! dunno

Urg dont say that about crying more between 6-8 weeks lol...Matthew has been a right grump all day and has cried waaay louder than before. All evening he's been crying off and on :( Poor wee mite dont even know what it is but im going to put him back on the infacol because he's been having wind trouble again :dohh:

Has anyone had their first Period yet? I feel like I am about to come on,but nothing as yet. I can't remember how long it usually is.

Oh boy yeah for a couple days now...it's like scene from a cheap horror movie down there...I swear theres gallons of it!! The first day was worse than my lochia!

Lucky for me not even a whimper of a cramp at all...a bit achey around my scar but I guess thats ache from where my uterus was cut.

S the pads are back....ick i hates them.

Next period its tampons dammit.

...Yes I'm up early Dewi sicked up in his crib again so ended up in bed with me and punching and kicking me awake at half five so we've got up to give Dad an undisturbed hour in bed before work....he's going in late today.

We're off to Swansea tomorrow to go see the MIL and other family/hubbys mates.

Will be hectic and odd not being home but Grandma will allow me to get some rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->