*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Sweetlullaby, Im not sure my PP bleeding stopped at 4 weeks & my period arrived at 6 like charlie it was pretty heavy which was unusual for me as Im usually light, Emilie never cried more at 6 weeks she rarely cries tbh

Glad to hear that its normal for babies to kick up a stink around 6-8 weeks!!we had our first really bad day the other day wich resulted in our first 'car journey with no destination'...didnt work though!!

My PP bleeding has only just stopped,so I hope period stays away for a bit yet!!charlie, did you suffer from cramps before pregnancy? X

Only mildly, my periods were always fairly light and hassle free, I was told to expect major cramping postpartum for a while so it took me by surprise starting to bleed again!

Ahhhhh had a nap and now I have a ton of jobs to do ready for going to Swansea...here's betting I only get half done!

Maybe you dont notice the cramping as much coz you have been through labour and c-section,so you are desensitised to pain now.lol!!

Im currently sitting on my sofa feeding Lana and I have an actual list of jobs that need doing today...but I doubt I make much of a dent!! Have your OHs parents met Dewi yet or is this weekend their first weekend with him?

They were around over xmas so when I went into labour through to a couple days later him being forcefully evicted by surgeons!!

Good thing they were around to bring Hubby food to the hospital...nothing was open coz it was boxing day - vending machines do not make 3 square meals!

My Ma has met him too, Dad's coming to visit in 2 weeks!

Aly, I was like charlie no cramps or anything, I hope you manage to do your jobs :hugs:

How is everyone?

Im not up to much today prob tidy up, Emilie has been sleeping 11pm - 6am the last few days

im off to docs at 1ish for health visitor, see what caleb weighs.
Then on the weekend i`m going down somerset with my dad to take caleb to see my grandma and grandad their 1st great grand child so that will be nice and i think to be honest caleb will fall asleep anway cos he likes the carseat. Might go into town later se if i can get something for his birthday/xmas need to start.
I had my 1st period about 3 weeks and have had 2 since.so least i know im not pregnant i think i was getting paranoid x
hope your all ok xx

Faye, you have had 3 periods since having Caleb? :wacko:

well i have just come on today had one in january and probably dec might of just been the c-section cos i only bled for a week then started again so took my pill so dont know if that has anything to do with it if it makes any sense so might be 2 x

Hi again, I've not been online for a few days so have skipped a few pages, hope everyone's ok.

We went to a carvery for my birthday, forgot that having a baby with us would get us sat in the family section - lots of screaming children/babies and Jake sat quietly all the way through! Well, he cried a little bit to be fed, which I had to do in public for the first time - scary - and then eat my food one handed. It was a nice meal though.

Seems the talks appears to be about periods at the minute, I've not even thought about that yet, hopefully, as I'm breast feeding, they'll stay away for a bit longer, I'm not sure.

Jake was having a "let's be a pain" couple of days and was screaming to be fed every hour or so, put him on a strict 3 hour schedule yesterday and he seems much better today, I guess my baby just needs some tough love sometimes!

Gawd I ache today and my scar is sore...curses to the physiotherapist!

I went for a postnatal checkup after having problems with hip torsion in 3rd tri, she gave me a bunch of exercises to do to strengthen my core muscles after they'd been cut through in the section.

a good thing i know but ouchy!

In good news my stomach muscles didnt separate!

what excercises did you get?? i havent been told about any but i know i should be doing some. :/

Is it snowing where everyone else is? It will not eff off... it's really heavy and I'm tired of slowly walking everywhere through fear of slipping when it turns into ice.

Difficult to describe them all but things like the beginnings of stomach crunches...I'm only allowed to lift my head of the floor though at the mo, laying on my back and lifting one leg (knee bent) and resisting it with my hand, laying on my side with knees bent and lifting the knee like a clam shell...all sorts

But I have to do pelvic floors and pull in my stomach muscles at the same time.

Its easier to show than describe!

She did give me some useful advice about lifting and bending post section to help start using my core muscles again.

Turns out I also have a spasm in one of my obliques and diaphragm - hence why I still have some rib pain but I have some stretched to do as well.

No snow here, just drizzle.

no snow here, blue skies actually. but bitter cold, was a bit snowy yest am but didnt lie or last.

My CTC came thru, yey! dont.spend.on.nappies.dont.spend.on.nappies... aahh

Spend on nappies! When ours comes through, backdated... I'm going to toooowwwn.

Glad you had a nice birthday JayDee :flower: Tough love huh? How do you do that? Although Skyla was screaming and fussing last night and not calming down in my arms at all last night so I just put her in her moses basket and after two mins she was asleep!

I've got such a headache now and I feel really tearful dunno why..moan,moan moan lol

hugs, the tearyness i get sometimes, i think its still hormones from pregnancy and stuff.

I think im gonna buy some issy bear nappies.....hmmm..

inxsmhpy, Sorry you have a headache :hugs:

Charlie, I hope exercises work :hugs:

Not snowing here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly