*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I was told not to attempt any sort of exercise until my 6week check up with the doc!!im desperate to start making some sort of effort towards shifting my mummy tummy.lol
Charlie,what rib pain do you have? (Sorry,no doubt you have explained it all in this thread already). I have had pain in the bottom of my ribs since the section...just thought it was down to not moving my big bum off the sofa enough.lol
How did you get on with your jobs?i didnt attempt any of mine and instead decided to make cheesecake...but even that only got as far as buying the ingredients!!haha

What is the cut off for tax credits?i havent done mine yet!!oh,and how long did yours take to come through Claire?

hi all x
well caleb weighs 10lb 7oz now so has put on 8oz since last week, only trouble is she has plotted it on the 8 week part and his corrected age is really only 5 and now he has gone down to the 25th line. Also the dr did his 6-8 week review and she asked me the q`s but the lat one- "is your baby easy to look after" she has put no. I didnt even ask. maybe because she thought because he was screaming because he was hald naked he was a handful. oh well will ask next week to change his weight plot plus his lenght because he has gone down on the percentile lines. apart from that it went ok lots of babies there today all having their jabs too.
Im quite pleased with myself I have just done shepherds pie for dinner and some angel delight normally its just a frozen meal. I just hope i can keep this down tonight because ive been sick because of my diabetes xx

Ooh...angel delight!!right,im off to the kitchen to see what flavours we have in the cupboard.lol

erm aly i think it took almost 2 weeks?? thereabouts. Ive been backdated to the date i applied.. but ive rang to put a request in to backdate it for the month between when she was born and when i applied.. so that'll come thru soon and starting tuesday i get it weekly. :D

Oh bum.do they not automatically backdate it to their birth date?god,there are so many bloody forms to fill out,i can hardly keep up!!lol

nah they werent gonna till i rang and asked, was the same for katieeee, make sure you ring to ask or they will try get out of it!

Aly, I havent done mine yet either

Faye, did you not fill in the quenionaire thing yourself? I got the question but it was me filling it in

It is snowing really bad here. I had to drive over the tops near Haworth and it was awful. James was singing Cheryl Cole songs to me :haha: Luckily I drive a W Reg Renault and they are quite heavy and it has new tyres so i skidded much less than some of the newer cars!!
Took me 1 1/2 hours to do a 25 minute journey!! So scary. Anyway it's all experience!!!

So glad I didnt have to go through all the CTC stuff again.. with your second you just ring up and tell them the baby is here. You dont even need to send the birth certificate!
Supposed to be Mother and baby group again tomorrow, but depends on the weather.

inxsmhpy - :hugs: x
Hope you're all well! x x

hi lorna- no the dr filled it in. i think it was a shock cos it feels like you cant look after baby but i will get them to change it and plus i know he is good to look after and thats all that matters x

Thanks claire.i will make sure I ring them!!iv just filled out the form in a panic coz I want to get it sent off now...and I back-dated the signature date by a couple of days so hopefully that will give me a bit extra...lol
We have no snow here.just rain :-( although thats good coz I dont like driving in the snow/ice,and im kind of bored by it now!!

Well, what's "good"? I'm sick of being asked "is she good?", what am I meant to say? "no, she's naughty... deliberately playing up all the time..."?

She's a baby, they're all good. Is she grumpy? That's a different question :lol:

well if Emilie cried non stop Id say than she wasnt good :haha: my mum said I cried non stop when I was a baby so Im pretty lucky I think :blush::haha:

We just brought a leapfrog learn & groove activity station off ebay pretty good bargain too

I get that all the time too.. '' aww look at her, shes adorable, is she good? '' eerrr... specify what you mean by good? does she do as shes told? well shes a baby and has no concept of lanuage yet.. does she keep me up all night? does she cry all the time? what exactly do they mean?!?

its snowing here now, and lying, greeaatt!!

mums sick so got the car 2m, gonna open her bank acc and get some teething powder, full on dribbling now..

Claire, Emilie has been dribbling for a while now she does it more when gobbling both hands though :haha: I have teething gel/powders ready but I dont think shes teeting yet

I hope its not causing Ava to much trouble :hugs:

her cheeks are so red and gums are hard n lumpy, dribbling and bit of runny poo so think its def the start, shes bit of a grump but def more cuddles for me!:)

Evening :)

Ok...trying to catch up...

Periods dunno dont fink so yet.
Random stomach cramps every now and then :(
My CTC was atomatically backdated to when Matthew was born...strange lol maybe different country's do it different :shrug:

I had to call into my work today do feedback thing etc for headoffices took ages but had a good natter and everyone was cooing over matthew and winging coz he was sound asleep and im a "strict" mummy that doesnt let anyone wake or lift a sleeping baby lol.... like most mummies i think!! Then went to asda and got bread, milk and a box of pringles :haha: Ohhh claire in case your interested asda have tommee tippee dummy teether things for £2.48!! Its a pack of two amost like dummies but they are shaped to go on the gums and you can put teething gel on them and pop into LO's mouth so teething gel definately goes direct onto the gums easily! lol i lifted them for when matthew starts teething because thought they would be useful lol

Had photographer out this morning :blush: he has to come back next tuesday though because someone decided to cry and then fall asleep halfway through :haha: Will have to show you ladies the photo's when they're done the packages are beautiful!!:)

Oh...guess who's LO will be sleeping in his cot tonight?? Im nervous!! But had him in it there between 8pm n 9.30pm for a sleep and he went to sleep so easily and when he woke was quite happy for 15mins watching the mobile going round!(cots in my room lol) got the baby monitors set up as well and tidied everything today been a busy girl!! :)

Oh and its rained all day and is now icy and freezing...please dont snow!!

Iv got those tommee tippee teethers for when Lana starts teething.hope they work ok and she doesnt just spit them out!!
Hope your LO sleeps well in his cot tonight.and looking forward to seeing the photographs.how much is it costing to have a photographer come to your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->