*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Sweetlullaby, I was nervous Emilies first night in her cot too *shes also in our room* but she hated her moses basket with a passion now she sleeps so much better I hope Matthew does too :flower: sounds liek you have had a busy day, :haha: on Matthew falling asleep during the photoshoot did they take any of him asleep? who did them? we had the bounty ones done at the hospital

those teether dummy things they very weird they dont sit like a normal dummy which makes it difficult for them to keep them in maybe it will be different when there teething though :shrug:

i got a leaflet about a photographer thing in one of my bounty packs.. need to read it..

will lookout for those dummy things for teething gel, need to get more bibs too, the dribble is everywhere :rofl:

Claire, I think these are those dummys, you can out the gel on them as there shaped for the gums ?

My SIL tried the dummy teethers but her boy didnt get on with them.but I dont think she persevered enough. i intend to though coz I think they will really help her!!they also do them at boots,but im not sure how much they are.i got mine from the babyshow at the tommee tippee stand.
My bounty pack was rubbish.my OH just went through it taking all the free samples out then chucked the rest...probs coz he knew I would get ideas in my head if I was allowed to read all the leaflets.lol

Bedtime for me now...night night ladies.hope you all have good sleep-filled nights tonight xx

No wouldnt take any of him sleeping ....its to do with the eyes they really emphasis it and the way the framed thing is gonna be they want his eyes looking certain ways not out of the picture iykwim coz that draws you away from the pictures ...its confusing but made sense when he showed me an example! Lovely Old man :haha:

It was actually through Emma's diary :) They phoned for complimentry photoshoot at your home and 2 free photo's i think but i;ve decided to go for a package ....he gave me price list it should have been nearly £500 but through emma's diary it would have been just over £200 and then if you make a £2 donation to Bliss charity you get further discount so its £185 for a good package will look in the morning lol

I cant sleep :( Posted in baby club about first night in the cot...i feel paranoid and weird about it! Even though he's in the same room etc

Also got bounty ones in the hospital :haha: and on 20th have an appointment with Parkway photography as I have a voucher for free sitting and £200!!:) ...and have the pixiphoto ones lol :blush: Just want to "capture" him now as they grow so quick!and to send to family in scotland and canada!

Well night night everyone going to try get some sleep! xx

Wow sweetlullaby, you are going to have stacks of photographs!!id love to do that but my OH would kill me.i will have to make do with whatever pics we take on our phones and camera.lol

How was everyones nights last night?we started off pretty bad and I was going up and down (we are on a different floor to Lana) every 10mins and I ended up sleeping in her room all night.she eventually stayed asleep at just gone midnight until 8 this morning!!
Got HV today.cant wait to see how much she weighs now!also got the MIL coming over...not so excited about that.lol

Sweetlullay, I was the exact same way when Emilie went into her cot :hugs::hugs:

I didnt think much of the bounty pictures if Im honest :blush: MIL brought us a family photo experinece for christmas but we avent booked it yet :blush:

Aly, do you not get on with your MIL? sorry you had a bad start :hugs: Emilie always tends to sleep 11pm - 5/6am

Morning!

I need to get a cot!! :blush: My cousin is giving me hers we just need to get on and sort it. Noah slept 9 till 2.30am, then till 7.15 which was perfect!

Off to Mum and baby group now.Will catch up later xxx

Amber never liked this teething dummy things, still got them.
Bought from asda i think.

When amber started teething when fun started as she kept getting ear infections which made it all 10x worse. Had keep going on antibiotics, then she had a reaction, i had take her to hospital.

Be interesting to see how it goes with hollie.

MTA, I also brought them from Asda, I hope Hollie does ok when she starts teething :hugs:

Lorna,i do get on with her.she is just one of those typical interfering MILs that always criticises everything I do with LO.she can get on my nerves sometimes!!
I think we had a bad start to the night coz I let her nap til 6pm yesterday,when normally she is awake from 5 right up to bed time.wont make that mistake tonight.lol
Carrying on with the photo theme,i wasnt impressed with the in hospital bounty pics,but I think they took advantage of my emotions and I ended up buying on of the packs.lol

Nic,how was mum and baby group? X

Aly, We ended up buying a package too it was once they arrived I wasnt impressed :blush::haha:

I got a small package and they threw in some free photo's but i dont much like them either the colours are horrible and the whole picture including Matthew his hair and clothes have an orangey yellow tinge to them - bounty.

Ok does anyone else get that at some point during the day your LO will not go 3 hours between feeds?:dohh: i just about manged to hold matthew off from 12 til 2.15pm :( he was not a happy bunny!and has just drained 5oz in 15mins...very unusual for him!the time to drink imean lol usually longer

Also just to check im not a complete divvy....the 3hours between feeds...is it say feed at 12pm finish at 12.30pm...not due another bottle until 3.30pm? or is it feed at 12pm feed at 3pm feed at 6pm feed at 9pm? Just suddenly thought about it and kind of thought errrr which is it? :haha:

Lana feeds every two hours still (apart from at night when she sleeps for 8hours).but I am bf'ing so apparently she is meant to feed more often than ff babies!!and I had the same question about the start/end feed times.never found an answer though.lol
Lorna,i thought you could return the pics if you didnt like them?i dont remember now.we kept ours...we went for the package that included 4 b&w photos coz they looked better than the ones in colour.lol!!i guess their 'photographers' dont have much technical experience in photography!!

Aly, Nah we kept them we went for the big package I think it cost £44

Heres the picture

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/22810810-1-2.jpg

Sweetlullaby, could be a growth spurt making Matthew feed so much? Emilie goes 3 - 4 hours between feeds most of the time its 4 though apart from in the night

I cant see pics properly coz im on my phone but your pic looks better than ours.in ours Lana looks like a gnome...haha

HV has just left.Lana now weighs 11lb7 :D yay!! She didnt measure how long she was.apparently I have to wait until the 8week check at the docs for that.i may just get the ruler out myself though coz I need to know.lol

Right, time to go and attempt to make cheesecake now,if Lana will keep quiet long enough to let me!!wish me luck? :lol:

you can still demand feed with FF.. i do, if shes hungry then i feed her i dont stick to the strict 3 hourly rule. I think its a bit mean to make them wait an hour if theyre hungry after 2 hours if you know what i mean. They will pick up a sort of time routine themselves, altho ill feed her when she wants it, she usually only wants it every 3-4 hours, sometimes 5 and sometimes 2. in the evenings she tends to cluster feed a bit.

I had babygroup today, then went for lunch, then went into town to do loads of stuff, and got her some jeggings and a long jumper SO CUTE for wearing on sunday to our NCT reunion :yipee:

Claire, :happydance: on shopping :D

Im the same as claire re feeding Emilie just got herself into the routine of eating every 3 - 4 hour if she was hungry before Id give it her

oh on the photography thing, i never bothered with the bounty things, think its a con to fleece tired new mums out their money! the woman riled me in hospital, everyday for 6 days banging on to me about it.. I SAID NO THANKS the first day!! ggrr. anyways my brother is a photographer so he took a few pics on day1 and gave me a big one framed and printed which is abover her cot, much better, with the background blurred and all that technical stuff... here is it, its a bit of a crap pic.

Id rather go to a studio and get ones done than be hounded by those bounty ppl.. i dont think theyre even proper photographers tbh.

im gonna check thru all my leaflets see if i can get someone to come to the house too! haha!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
women asked if i wanted pics taken in hos i said no, she look sooo shocked lol.

lorna what a gorgeous picture.

hollie cant always wait, feed her at 11, wsanted bottle at 1:30, then usually wants bottle at 4 but didnt today fed her at 4:30 but took her awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->