*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

she was shocked in my hospital too :rofl: ... i said, no thanks, then she was like.. oh. okay.. then my brother came in with his camera about 4 times bigger than hers. :rofl:

i wish id taken a photo of his camera next to ava.. with my camera hahaha.. she was smaller!

:haha: smaller than the camera flip!!! big camera :haha:

Yeah i dont stick to the three hourly thing think its cruel to make him go three hours...hv keeps telling me to "make him go three hours" was just wondering about it and he usually goes 3-4 hours and 6-7 hours at night! He's eating so much today :dohh: and snacking :dohh:but just had a massive poo bum there so maybe that was part of the problem usually get the poo's in the morning!

Claire did u register with emma's diary? you could register and see if they ring for photographer to come out :)
This is the company that do it

https://www.barrettandcoeportraits.co.uk/baby-of-the-month.shtml It's all black and white i think! :)

i didnt get asked ....she just came and told me she was doing them basically :haha:

crikey, the woman who was in my hosp was so pushy, and spoke the same, that soft patronnising type pf put on voice some people do. and never remembered i wasnt NEW and shed asked me before,despite looking the same, being in the same bed, with the same balloons and cards and flowers around me.. i would put my ipod on when i heard her footsteps.. :rofl:

:haha: ignorance is bliss :) going to watch eastenders and then get this little monster a bath and nails cut...if he's calm and not fussing! He's currently eating again :dohh:

I just told the bounty woman that we'd jsut bought a new camera and could take our own pictures!
She did try both days as well!

caleb sometimes only goes 2hours between feeds and has 60z most times normally3/d in day and roughly 4/5 at night.
We are thinking about moving the cot into our room as caleb is getting to big for cot and the same as the other litlle ones i dont thinks he likes it.
caleb still sleeps alot so I manged to lie him in cot and play his music and rattle some toys he had and he kept on cooind and i think he likes the crunchy part of his bumper and mirror to.
caleb had a feed an hour ago and wants more probably only another once but least he is happy then. I just worry sometimes because he drink most 6oz bottles and wants more and i worry he will make himself sick like last time.
Hope everyone is ok xx

Emilie drinks 6oz each feed too I tink theres a 8 weeks is a growth spurt too could be wrong though?

im not sure, not heard about an 8 week one, only a 6 week one, is it not 6 weeks then 12? possibly an 8 one tho x

Maybe they say between 6 - 8 weeks & thats where Im mnistaken

good evening all. Luckily we only stayed in the hospital 6 hours aftwe Noah was born and never was never put on the maternity ward, we stayed in our delivery room so didn't get pestered. My cousin is a photographer in his spare time so he is going to do some for us at some point.

The mother and baby group was good thanks Aly. They talked about weaning and BLW. we all got a free baby toothbrush too :happydance:

I've finally managed to get a pic of Noah smiling after trying for ages!!

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/DSCI0077.jpg

Also. who is on facebook cos that's where I put most pics. if anyone wants to "be my friend" :haha: I am Nicola Evans, Leeds network and my profile pic is James and Noah
x:hugs:

I deleted my Facebook account :blush: decided i was sick of it lol Feel sooo much better without the hassle of it :haha:

Noah is so cute!!! Matthew's ears go up when he smiles :rofl: though he is one grumpy little baby and getting a smile is pretty damn hard!

I think the 6-8 week growth spur thing lasts the whole two weeks in some babies ....aka MINE!! :rofl: I have spent the majority of today feeding him!! He takes 5oz bottles still but every now and then takes 6-7oz in one go. I've gotten to the point where i make up an 8oz bottle let him drink what he wants and hold onto it for about an hour then chuck it...then he usually decides he wants more right after i've chucked it :dohh: Typical!

OMG ....He's sleeping....its only 9pm!!! :happydance: Either the bath worked or he's just exhausted! Or taking a cat nap lol I dont know with him today lol

If we're out and about Noah always does 4 hours, but if I am in all day he tends to cluster feed every couple of hours. I always feed on demand. he takes 5oz now. He does his biggest span between 8 and 1.30 and then 2 till 7.30 normally! :flower:

Nic, I cant find you :blush: Im Lorna Widdop I think Im the only one :wacko: :haha: Great picture btw :cloud9:

Sweetlullaby, typical indeed :haha:

aww the pic is cute x
my sil has just had her baby not sure on the wight but i think he was a week late. there was only supposed to be a month roughly between caleb and harvey but now there is 2 because caleb was early.
I think caleb is going to be up every hour he has since 6 and just wamts bis of milk maybe becayse of his corrected age (5 weeks) he is getting hungrier.
ooh and the cot is now in our room so hopefully that will go well x

Nic, I cant find you :blush: Im Lorna Widdop I think Im the only one :wacko: :haha: Great picture btw :cloud9:

Sweetlullaby, typical indeed :haha:

Thanks!! I found you.... you are the only one plus I recongised the pic of Emilie :hugs:

ye. you can see my pics now i could never understand how to do it on here.
thanks 4 addx think its bedtime for me. caleb has finaly gone to sleep so going to try him in the cot xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->