*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Noah did really well last night!! bed at 8.30am then woke at 2am for a quick 5oz bottle which he did in 15mins, Back in the moses basket by about 2.30 then he slept until 7am! This is perfect timing for me and school and means Rick and I get some evening together while the kids are in bed...... Now he just needs to cut out that 2am feed. :thumbup:

Morning everyone!!
Nic and Lorna,iv sent requests to you both on fb.hope you dont mind!!
Lana was a pain to get off to sleep again last night.but I somehow managed to get the OH to deal with her a couple of times rather than letting him sleep through it.lol

Im meeting up with a girl today who I havent spoken face to face to since we fell out in middle school (that is year 5 to year 8...its all wierd around here) over 10 years ago.its gona be strange!!but I need to make more mummy friends in my area and she has two under 3years.she has become my 'go to' lady whenever I need advice.lol

Aly, Ive accepted you :flower: Sorry Lana was apin last night :hugs::hugs:

Nic, WTG Noah :D

Just had Noah weighed!!! 11lb 5oz so he's put on 3lb in 7 weeks :thumbup: and 10.5oz in 2 weeks :haha:

Way to go Noah!

Well Matthew's 9pm last night...was an hour long then back into the cot at 11pm after taking another 6oz he lay wide awake quite the thing til 1am then up at 5am for 5oz then from 5.30am til 9.30am.

MTA- You ok? :hugs:

xx

Morning girls, Jake decided he didn't want to sleep last night, he had a bit of a nap at 9ish then wouldn't go down until about 1.30! He had a couple more half hour naps inbetween but woke up with a vengence each time! Thought he might have a bit of a cold cos his breathing sounded snuffly and he sneezed a couple of times, but he seems ok now (fingers crossed).

He doesn't seem to have had a growth spurt yet, but maybe that's to come next week as he's not 6 weeks yet.

Caleb did well in cot went from 11.30 til 7 then had bottle wanted another sleep probably an hour and then woke up and was a having a wriggle. It was so cute to see him do it because he normally just likes to sleep and he was also making funny noises to.
Glad Noah slept well x
how is everyone else anyone doing anything special today? Xx

Jake's already sleeping in his cot in our room, don't think he liked his crib, he sleeps much better in the cot. Glad Caleb slept well in his as well, I agree, it's nice to be able to see them through the side, I think Jake likes being able to see out too.

Nothing doing here today, Jake's having a nap right now, we might go for a walk later if the rain holds off but that's it. You?

Noah went through 4 days of not sleeping well and I think that was bout 5-6 weeks!

Daddy has taken Noah off for the afternoon so I am making homemade fat free burgers and going to Iron. I will then have a nap later on. Noah sleeping at his Aunties tonight so that we can get up and off wedding shopping tomorrow :happydance: I also need a good nights sleep so I look as good as possible :haha:

Skyla could do with Noah's routine!! She generally goes to sleep between 11-12pm and wakes 6am-8am then will go back to sleep until 10am! But I want to get back into taking my next youngest to school! Next week I'm going to start taking her up at 9 and not bringing her back down until she settles. I'm hoping I will only have to spend a few evenings stuck in my rooM.

Hope you have a nice day tomorrow Nic and make the most of tonight :winkwink:
Sue :hugs: :hugs:x x x x

Skyla could do with Noah's routine!! She generally goes to sleep between 11-12pm and wakes 6am-8am then will go back to sleep until 10am! But I want to get back into taking my next youngest to school! Next week I'm going to start taking her up at 9 and not bringing her back down until she settles. I'm hoping I will only have to spend a few evenings stuck in my rooM.

Hope you have a nice day tomorrow Nic and make the most of tonight :winkwink:
Sue :hugs: :hugs:x x x x

Thanks, I am very excited!

With Noah we just put him down awake and make sure it's dark in the room but that the light is on in the adjoining room so it's not pitch black . He takes about 20 mins to self settle but he doesn't cry. he just babbles away to himself. We put him down at 8.30 and check in 10 mins and he's usually moving and talking and then by 9 he is fast asleep. For the first couple of times I had to go back to him but I told Rick not to bring him back upstairs. He just needed a bit of reassurance and after I think 2 days he was fine. Good Luck Sue!! xx

Nic, :happydance: well done Noah :D

Faye, :happydance: Im glad Caleb done well last night :flower:

Jaydee, Sorry Jake didnt sleep well last night I hope tonight is better :hugs:

*waves*

How is everyone?

We went up my mums today as she goes to Newcastle Sunday to see my brother

Nic, Thanks :flower: I cant beleives shes 2 months already :wacko:

How was lost? I got pretty confused at the last episode of season 5 :blush:

Nic, Thanks :flower: I cant beleives shes 2 months already :wacko:

How was lost? I got pretty confused at the last episode of season 5 :blush:

brilliant but yet more confusing than ever!!!! I need to see how it develops because at the moment it's weird. Better not say too much incase people are watching it another day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->