*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Ohhhh i hate that fluff in his hands constantly trying to clean them! Matthews the same he's started grabbing at toys on his bouncer and playmat :)

A naughty man maybe wouldn't be so bad :rofl: though your OH wouldnt be happy im sure!! :haha: A burglar wouldnt be good! Make sure you lock everything :)

Oh i always find something to buy :haha: im terrible!

He certainly wouldn't, especially as I keep forgetting my pill so he's "neglected" :lol:

I'm currently nappy obsessed, so that's what all my parcels are. I'm trying to find all kinds of different styles... saddo!

Bless them with their grubby hands, just wait until they're mobile... think of the mess!!!

I know they'll be right little stinkers ! :haha:

Ohhh poor OH lol

Mine will be sleeping bags, and more clothes :haha: xx

inxsmhpy, Sorry you had a rough night :hugs:

Sweetlullaby, I thought about a bumbo seat Im still not sure though we need to get a seat for when were at my mums in the week so I may get one for there, when you put Matthew in it your have to tell me what its like :D I hope Matthew doesnt suffer too much teeting :hugs:

Leanne, do you like the nappies? what are they like to wash?

I love them! They're fine to wash, they go in with everything else. Had a few issues with stains from explosive baby poop but found the vanish bar and they're like new! x

Hello!!
Thanks for the comments about the dress!!
Femme, I am glad Molly is sleeping better, it makes for a much better day if you've had some good sleep at night.
I need to shop for myself, but I don't want to buy in this size if I am gonna keep losing weight.

Noah was up a bit more often last night and has been very sick this morning. had a very watery poo too. I think it might be a little bug, so will keep an eye oin him., He needs a really good sleep so have just got him off in the pram.
Hope you're all well xx

Leanne, Ive never really been intrested in reuseables I dont know why I know alot of people that use them though

Nic, Sorry you had a rough night & you think Noah has a bug I hope it clears quickly :hugs:

Poor little Noah, I hope he feels better soon.

I don't know what attracted me really, I saw a few of the designs so I guess it was the aesthetics but, since using, I love them for many many reasons! But mostly because they're pretty :lol:

Hope Noah's ok!

Matthew seems to like the bumbo seat but if i put him in it i hold his head atm just he tends to put his head back to stare at the ceiling and dont think its too good for his neck as his head support doesnt seem great when in it lol

atm he's sitting on my lap attempting to chew and eat my sleeve :rofl: and farting like a trooper :)

:lol:

I want one of these bumbos but figured Molly was too little just yet? Hmm, I'll get one anyway for when she's better able to support her head.

i dont think caleb would sit in mumbo seat either yet. i think steve wants to get a baby bouncer because caleb likes to bounce on his legs but we will wait a week or so just till he is supporting himself more.
Hope noah is feeling better.
Hi lorna i only did 7oz bottles so i knew i had enough milk just incase caleb wanted to be greeded on our day out but he nearly takes all of it so i have kept on making them.
Caleb went 11-2 then 2.30-7 so i was really pleased they must just be more comfortable in cots.
I must look at weeding dress havent had time yet but i bet its really nice xx

wow nic the dress is so beautiful i wish i was getting married, i bet your having fun organising everything xx

I agree, the dress is gorgeous and sure you'll look fab in it.

Jake slept much better last night, we actually woke him up for a feed cos he'd selpt for over 6 hours, and had gone nearly 8 since last feed, DH and I both woke up and couldn't go back to sleep! The trick with him seems to be to get him to take a dummy, settles him instantly, just don't think he knows that yet and quite often spits it out.

Oh, and the hands in the mouth thing, he tries to do that whilst breastfeeding, needless to say it doesn't help him get any milk out!

Lana tries to put her hands in her mouth whilst breastfeeding too.its wierd...what is it about sucking your own hands that we,as adults,dont understand?!lol

Hi Ladies!

Noah is a little better thanks, luckily my cousin is a Childrens nurse and hubby is a GP so they checked him over this aft. Sam (gp) said it prob a bug as other cousins have been off it recently. Just keep an eye on him and give cooled boiled water if he doesn't want to eat.

My cousin has said she'll give me her Bumbo when he's ready. :happydance:

OMG..Dewi has been a nightmare the past couple days...the wind!! My god..he has been screaming most of today with trapped wind.

Its horrible he's usually so good and the past couple days he's been grizzly and upset and in obvious pain, I hate it poor thing, he's really been struggling to get this wind out, we're struggling to get burps out and what we do get out isnt enough to stop it getting into his guts and causing him pain and discomfort.

We're using dentinox but it doesnt seem to make any difference...boo.

he fell asleep about a hour ago and thats the first sleep he's had since about 10am this mornig so he's over tired too bit he's so uncomfortable he cant sleep!

We're travelling home from wales tomorrow so will have to wait until tuesday to go to a clinic to see a doctor see if there's anything we can do other than the burping/tummy massage/bicyclinglegs/propping him up/dentinox etc.

Huff.

Nic, Im glad Noah is alittle better :hugs: thats great that your cousins husband checked him over :flower:

Jaydee, Im glad Jake slept better last night I hope its the same tonight for you :flower:

Faye, :happydance: on Caleb sleeping better, I agree the cot does make a huge difference doesnt it?

We went out to dinner with the in laws, Emilie slept most of the time since we got back shes been awake & playful all afternoon

Cant remember what everyone has said :haha:

Glad Noah is feeling better
Agree that LO's seem to be sleeping better in cots
Hope Dewi is ok Chuck! Finally found the colief so will get it in the post in the morning for you. Hopefully it will help with the wind :hugs: Sorry I couldnt find it before (my room is an absolute tip atm)
Ohhh hope you had a nice dinner out Lorna
Matthews still awake....had an eventful night which involved going down to see a close family friend who is minding Matthew is two weeks time while we're at JLS concert. Been taking Matthew down regularly so they are used to each other etc! She's brilliant with him :) So feel safe leaving him with her lol Then came up home to find out front door lock had jammed and we couldnt get in because the back door key was in the back door and couldnt wiggle it out so ended up standing outside in the freezing cold waiting on my brother so kick the front door in and praying that he would hurry up because Matthew needed fed and didnt want to have to stand and feed him in the cold! :haha: But eventually got in then had to stand and fix the lock! Typical!!!

Hope everyone is ok and getting a nice long sleep with LO's!!xx

Sweetlullaby, sounds like you had a very eventful night :hugs:

How is Matthew this morning? I bet you cant wait until te concert :D

It was annoying but funny! My brother kept panicking that the eldery woman next door would phone the police because he was trying to boot the door in :haha:

Matthew's ok this morning.....has just fell asleep again! Hopefully I can get washed and dressed lol

Hows Emilie?:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->