*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Im glad Matthew is ok :D

Emilie is good :flower:

Anyone got any plans today?

Morning all.

SL lucky you going to see JLS!!1 :happydance: We were up nearly all night :cry: Noah has now got an horrendous cough and snotty nose. I kept having to pick him up cos everytime he had a coughing fit he sounded like he stopped breathing then took a massive breath and coughed again. He's brighter today, but coughs are often worse at night. Poor baby.
If he no better tomorrow will get a doc's appointment. He has no temperature, so I am thinking just a cold.

Hope you're all ok!

aww nic, what a gorgeous dress! am jealous.

i hope the babies that arent to well, get better soon :)

hollie sleeping getting better, last night 10pm till 7am, night before 9:30pm till 6:10am.
shes making loads new noises, trying to grab and chew her toys on the bouncer, can see big differance in her last week.

hope everyone is okay :)

I cant wait :) JLS suppossed to be really good in concert...not usually my type of music but cant help but like them lol

Awwwk poor noah :( hope he's ok and gets better soon!

Its scary isnt it? How quickly our LO's are developing! Matthew makes so many different noises :) Love it! wee contented noises and has this sort of excited noise that sounds like a giggle :rofl:

MTA- Hows Hollie and Amber? :) xx

MTA, Great to see you I meant to say before I love your new picture :D, How are you doing? Im glad Hollie is sleeping better :D Hows Amber?

Sweetlullaby, I bet you cant wait take plenty of pictures :D

Nic, Im sorry Noah is poorly its awful isnt it? I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

I agree they are growing up way to fast :wacko:

hey everyone! hope the sicky babies get well!

Weve been so busy this last few days, quite enjoying my mum being off work ill as it means i have the car and get to get out properly!

JLS will be fun!

I have a night out on the 27th, quite nervous about properly drinking and clubbing.. first time since last easter! looking forward to it tho.

We're back usiung the infacol. without it she seems to projectile vomit a lot.. nice!

hi everyone xx
we used to used dentinox but i think he got used to it. it did help a bit but now he is off it he rarely cries after a bottle a night. dont get me wrong he farts like mad but it doesnt seem to bother him as much.
Our first outing leaving is april at the moment, oh`s birthday we are going to see derren brown in birmingham so that will be fun but dont think i will like leaving caleb even if it is only for a few hours.
I was going to my sister in laws but i had a bad hypo so afterwards a i felt tired. caleb is still sleeping alot but has his moments where he likes to have a wriggle xx
He hasnt really done his usualy feeding routine so i think he will wake up soon for a bottle , maybe because he is having bigger bottles since saturday he is full up more which is good x

We're risking feeds without infacol today, see what happens. He doesn't seem to have as much wind any more so fingers crossed he's over the colic.
Got mine and Jake's 6 week check on Wednesday, guess they just do BP checks and stuff, nothing major?

He woke up for feeds every 3 hours last night, but is getting better att settling himself, and slept from 10pm-10am with food breaks so can't complain.

I haven't got any nights out planned yet, can't imagine leaving him, maybe cos I'm bf.. My friend's bday in April will prob be the first night away.

yeah its a bit scary to leave them. but Ava will be 10 weeks when i leave her so i think it'll be time to do it, i dont want her to not go to other people. anyway ill be going home to her afterwards. :)

I forgot to show you all the imprints i did remember? i just took a pic of it to show you, and the outprints i got done, ill upload later.

i dunno about the 6 week check for baby, ava didnt get one, she has an 8 week one. mine she just checked scar and BP nothing major.

i just ordered an issy bear nappy 2 cushie tushies and 2 booster sets!! OOPSS ;)

Emilie didnt have a 6 week check but she had one at 8 weeks

Claire, Cant wait to see the imprint pictures :D

Looking forward to seeing the imprints. Noah in bed now.Hoping he is ok tonight. I lost 3lb at Slimming :happydance: So done half a stone in 2 weeks!

Here we go ladies - The first one it the imprint i did, i have it hanging on the fridge. and the 2nd and 3rd are the outprint i got done, and the 4th is just a print on a tile which has been fired in the kiln, However, I got one done for my mum, one for me, and one for my friend. And i just dropped mine and it smashed. :dohh: So ill have to go back and get another made!

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Awww no cant believe you dropped it :( they're lovely!! I keep meaning to get Matthews done but havnt got around to it lol

Matthews still awake...damn him sleeping so long earlier lol he's wide awake and drooling all over me :)

nic thats great on the weight loss!

I got sooo much cleaning and washing drying and ironing done today :) xx

I hate hate hate ironing! infact, i dont do it! clever hanging to dry equals no creases! :D

i wanna loose weight! im too scared to weigh myself tho to find out.. gonna go for a walk 2m up to village and then i might go on the wii and get a profile made up and try do half an hour a day or something. NEED to get fit/thin.

Ava's still awake too. she jst got her midnight bottle, and then threw up down my pjs, :rofl: spew in the bra.. nice.

:haha: i just get munched :haha: Dribble and drools all over my arm or shoulder or chest fun fun!

I set up my profile on the wii and have been on it once...am on here more often lol

I usually hate ironing and dont do it but decided to iron some clothes because they were seriously creased and crinkled (from me overdrying them in the tumble drier lol)

Matthews sleeping now has been for about half an hour though he had his bottle at 11pm and stayed awake til 00.15 ..typical lol Which means he'll probably be up at around 5am for 20 mins then back to sleep til 9am ish. Cant complain lol

Im gonna start putting ava to bed after her 8pm feed, get her to sleep from then instead of 12. then ill give her a bottle at 12 as normal. gonna try it 2m. bath at 7, cuddles downstairs, bottle and bed at 8, then im gonna start setting my alarm and getting us both up at 8am. :)

Claire, there lovely, that sucks that you broke one though :hugs:

I like ironing :D

I never iron, my clothes always seem to dry well enough to just wear as is. Fabric softener helps.

I'm excited... have about 10 nappies due to arrive today and tomorrow.

Molly has gotten herself into a good routine of sleeping from 9-7 with only one feed. Bath at 8, feed and cuddles and then we go up to bed at 9. I could get used to this... :lol:

Flowerfairy - well done on the weight loss. I seem to be losing about a pound a week, but I think that must be from breast feeding rather than anything else, I have no will power when it comes to diets and am always impressed by people who can stick to them!

Purple - the imprints look really good. We did Jake's at about 2 weeks (wish I'd written the date down, will check the creidt card for when we bought the kit) and didn't actually dare press hard enough to get a good imprint, but you can still see it. Still have some of the clay stuff left, might have another go now he's a bit more solid.

I don't do ironing either unless I really have to, most of my normal clothes don't need it. Some of my maternity ones did, glad I'm not wearing those anymore. They are packed up waiting to be put in the wardrobe where they will stay unless I need them again.

We're going to start putting Jake to bed nearer 9pm than 10 or later as we did last night. He's getting much better at putting himself to sleep, combination of a dummy and a revolving mobile with heartbeat noise (£40 is quite a bit for a mobile but it's sooo worth it) seems to do it.

Keeps snowing here on and off, think we might have a day at home today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->